Basketball players are not actually talented they're just tall.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Most NBA stars are 6'4+

That's like .05 percent of the world population. Who says this infinitesimally small cohort of people are naturally talented?

Compare that with football. Yes height matters but even manlets at 5'5 are playing and have advantages. But virtually everyone tries this sport and only the naturally talented and best male it.

But in Basketball. It's basically over if you're sub-6'2. It's over for 99% of males globally and that 1% probably don't even play Basketball because it's not a global sport. If every male in the world was 6'6, LeBron James would be serving drinks at a bar. He'd be irrelevant. He is literally just the most athletic guy out of maybe 100-200,000 tallfags in the US. That's it.

Messi/CR7 were the best players out of billion of people. If you were the best out of 100-200,000 people at football you wouldn't even make it to the premier league.

Dumb sport. Fake talent. @Crisick @ilovetakis

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, KIVVV, ilovetakis and 2 others
being tall is a talent

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Richard Cheese
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs
I don’t know if they’re better athletes, but basketball players are the ultimate moggers, for sure the most brutal mogs I remember and I’m 6’2” with a robust skull.

Hockey players get the best girls tho.

I don’t know if they’re better athletes, but basketball players are the ultimate moggers, for sure the most brutal mogs I remember and I’m 6’2” with a robust skull.

Hockey players get the best girls tho.
They're not good athletes. They just won genetic lottery with height which means 99% of the male population are automatically cut from ever considering this as a sport.

It's inherently less competitive to be a good basketballer than being a good footballer. There are probably a lot of people today who are athletic but lack the height therefore wouldve otherwise been basketball players.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Most NBA stars are 6'4+

That's like .05 percent of the world population. Who says this infinitesimally small cohort of people are naturally talented?

Compare that with football. Yes height matters but even manlets at 5'5 are playing and have advantages. But virtually everyone tries this sport and only the naturally talented and best male it.

But in Basketball. It's basically over if you're sub-6'2. It's over for 99% of males globally and that 1% probably don't even play Basketball because it's not a global sport. If every male in the world was 6'6, LeBron James would be serving drinks at a bar. He'd be irrelevant. He is literally just the most athletic guy out of maybe 100-200,000 tallfags in the US. That's it.

Messi/CR7 were the best players out of billion of people. If you were the best out of 100-200,000 people at football you wouldn't even make it to the premier league.

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Most NBA stars are 6'4+

Yeah you're kinda dumb

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I used to think that until I played against an amateur league basketballer that was ‘only’ 6’5 and he was faster and more accurate than anyone I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
True somewhat but lebron is an athletic freak of nature not just tall

True somewhat but lebron is an athletic freak of nature not just tall
LeBron is just a slightly above average Capricorn just like wemby and dwight
you must be new here

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Basketball is literally a tall man's cartel

It seems you're alluding to the idea that because the vast majority of the population are excluded from excelling right off the bat due to height that it means there are people who are more skilled at the sport within the general population but we'll never get to see them play?

If there was an international basketball league where only players under 6 foot could participate do you think they would be more skilled and make a higher % of shots than NBA players?

I'd still bet that the NBA players would be better shooters and more skilled since they had to compete against the most elite of competition to get to their level.

If if you established a league for under 6 footers for decades, their on court performance isn't going to reach the same skill level because the tallest player they would have to shoot over or worry about blocking their shots would be 5'11
Meanwhile 6'2 steph curry has to worry about 7 footers getting in the way of his shots so his ability to get the ball into the basket will be greater than anything a guy in a sub 6' league could do

Also it's not a case that the bias for height excludes so many people with amazing athleticism
Height IS athleticism for the most part
Every height can excel is soccer because its an endurance sport where the ball is on the ground allowing players closer to the ground to have their own set of advantages

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SecularIslamist
Most NBA stars are 6'4+

Wrong

• JFL
Basketball is literally a tall man's cartel

It seems you're alluding to the idea that because the vast majority of the population are excluded from excelling right off the bat due to height that it means there are people who are more skilled at the sport within the general population but we'll never get to see them play?

If there was an international basketball league where only players under 6 foot could participate do you think they would be more skilled and make a higher % of shots than NBA players?

I'd still bet that the NBA players would be better shooters and more skilled since they had to compete against the most elite of competition to get to their level.

If if you established a league for under 6 footers for decades, their on court performance isn't going to reach the same skill level because the tallest player they would have to shoot over or worry about blocking their shots would be 5'11
Meanwhile 6'2 steph curry has to worry about 7 footers getting in the way of his shots so his ability to get the ball into the basket will be greater than anything a guy in a sub 6' league could do

Also it's not a case that the bias for height excludes so many people with amazing athleticism
Height IS athleticism for the most part
Every height can excel is soccer because its an endurance sport where the ball is on the ground allowing players closer to the ground to have their own set of advantages
I get what you mean. I'm not denying you need height in pretty much all sports. Whether it's Tennis, Football or Rugby. But my point is, in basketball it is extremely exclusionary. Take the 100m Usain Bolt is a tallfag and probably wouldn't make the finals if he was 5'10. But there are other guys like Justin Gatline and Tyson gay who are 5'11 and 6'1. They actually mog Usain Bolt in the first 20-30m but his long legs pay dividends at in the latter half of the race. In Boxing/UFC you have weight classes but usually height is a hard limit as it's impossible for a fully jacked 5'4 guy to be in heavyweight. But you have a 'pound for pound' ranking and even manlets like Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao can be no.1 not necessarily the tall fags. Obviously any random heavyweight would KO them, but 'pound for pound' the manlet can be the better boxer.

It's the same principle in Basketball. If this virtual league of under 6'0 did exist and therefore inclusive of the generals male population. Assuming the net is proportionally lowered as well, I think the skill on show would mog what we see in the actual NBA. Assuming this league was just as popular and generated as much interest. The competition to make it in the league would be rife. Meanwhile in the NBA, all you need to do is be tall (which you already are) and your pool of competition is low.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
life isn't about talent anyways.
it's all about the physical traits you are born with (looks, height).

and if you have none of that, you better be born into money.

• So Sad