Bathmate Replica Penis Pump on AliExpress (DICKLETS AND PENIS ENTHUSIASTS GTFIH)

Dick size is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 28774 and GabachoCopium
IMG 4698

over for me when my father sees this printed on the package when he opens the mail

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Beastchodecode, Sonder and 11 others
Get air pump bathmate is shit you can’t gauge pressure properly

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
View attachment 2395603

over for me when my father sees this printed on the package when he opens the mail
it will be written as a device or just something neutral. Nobody actually write "SEX ANAL DILDOS FOR GAY ASS FAGGOT" on a box

• JFL
Reactions: Frexa, Constantin Denis, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
it will be written as a device or just something neutral. Nobody actually write "SEX ANAL DILDOS FOR GAY ASS FAGGOT" on a box
this is why you’re still on this forum

You must make your Big Banasura Cock larger my friend
I aint risking my BBC exploding and going limp forever over what maybe max extra 5 inches, I am already 7bp maybe even 8 when on the right stims.

jfl i'm not gonna try and save a few bucks when it comes to my dick and use some untested poorly developed product jusr to have my dick explode in a vacuum. I'll buy the real thing with 1000's of reviews , thnx
Highest IQ graycel
I aint risking my BBC exploding and going limp forever over what maybe max extra 5 inches, I am already 7bp maybe even 8 when on the right stims.
This has never happened

lifefuel what size do you recommend

Why is some larping Negro ALWAYS commenting his dick size on a dick size related post even though no one fucjing aksed and no one fucking Cares. Shut the fuck up Anime pfp

lifefuel what size do you recommend
It should correlate to the genuine size Bathmate you would get which is in itself correlated to your dick size
Also fucking brutal how I posted this to get zero rep

Why is some larping Negro ALWAYS commenting his dick size on a dick size related post even though no one fucjing aksed and no one fucking Cares. Shut the fuck up Anime pfp
Nigga I was the one that brought it up JFL
Mirin his BBC?

Nigga I was the one that brought it up JFL
Mirin his BBC?
Has a mico penis so gets especially mad when the people bring up their BBC. I pity this subhuman tho in his mind he prob thinks having a small dick is civilized and especially aryan or noble like quality to cope.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Has a mico penis so gets especially mad when the people bring up their BBC. I pity this subhuman tho in his mind he prob thinks having a small dick is civilized and especially aryan or noble like quality to cope.
Ancient Greek society thought big dicks were barbaric broooo :soy::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Ancient Greek society thought big dicks were barbaric broooo :soy::feelswah:
No one told these people about Dionysus or the fact every statue is unerect and its highly likely the context of that is talking about growers being superior due to the ability to be civilized and small when its not necessary and big and hard when it requires, obv they cant understand this dichotomy due to cope for having a micopenis.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer