2. Ben Affleck 6'2

3. Robert Pattinson 6'0

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Bale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Growth Plate, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
tough choice but i think affleck comes out on top due to height and general robustness while pattinson comes last, I think bale edges him out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bankrolls, bwrauycnee and mogging
@aBetterMii @pashtun cast your votes, guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Pattinson is the only one with a Batman tier ramus

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 22540, agoostis and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, mogging, ROTTING and 2 others
tough choice but i think affleck comes out on top due to height and general robustness while pattinson comes last, I think bale edges him out
kinda think Bales facial bone structure advantage over Ben gives him the edge

• +1
Reactions: twilight
the only one who can wear a jawless mask, jfl
Exactly, the only thing I don’t like is that is skin looks terrible but I suppose that’s probably how Batman would look if he was real

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
kinda think Bales facial bone structure advantage over Ben gives him the edge
bale has good zygos but no jaw jfl i think affleck is more versatile

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mogging and MoggerChad
Boys like Bale, girls like Pattinson, women like Affleck

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 20189
Boys like Bale, girls like Pattinson, women like Affleck
Actually I think girls like bale too, I’ve known girls who like him. Haven’t met a girl fauwning over affleck though. The only reason Pattinson mogs bale for Batman is the longer ramus but I think bale actually looked better in his movies than Pattinson. Pattinson is out of his Prine

• +1
Despite the least physical resemblance between Christian Bale and Bruce Wayne, he was the best at the role.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and MoggerChad
Haven’t met a girl fauwning over affleck though.
Because you are under 18 years old. Did you understand my post? Girls in the 16-21 year old range typically gravitate towards lanklet pretty boys, women >21 prefer, well, men. Affleck has like 40-50 pounds and a few inches on Pattinson, even in his most drunken deadbeat body he'd murder Pattinson

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogging
Just realized I'm not fair to Ben in this poll, bc his first appearance as batman was at 44, but whatever

This is about looks or the best Batman

Because you are under 18 years old. Did you understand my post? Girls in the 16-21 year old range typically gravitate towards lanklet pretty boys, women >21 prefer, well, men. Affleck has like 40-50 pounds and a few inches on Pattinson, even in his most drunken deadbeat body he'd murder Pattinson
Bro even mother likes bale and Pattinson more. Literally the first thing that she said when I first showed her who was gonna be the new Batman was “yah he can definitely be Batman.” Chad is chad to all ages

• +1
you're a boomer, aren't you?

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Bale shouldn't even be in the poll

Affleck looked rlly good when he was young and lean

Pattinson looked like this in his peak

Very hard to say who mogs tbh. They're both gigamoggers but appeal to different types of women. Obviously Pattinson to younger women and Affleck to older women

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and mogging

View attachment 1963484

View attachment 1963490

Very hard to say who mogs tbh. They're both gigamoggers but appeal to different types of women. Obviously Pattinson to younger women and Affleck to older women
I guess I could say Pattinson mogs overall because he appeals to both jbs and older women actually

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
4. Bruce Opry ofc
2101190 Screenshot 20201026 015623 YouTube
2101008 4C9D2EF3 95D9 4EBC 84F4 6B141DE25476
Images   2022 08 22T055130722
2507015 1629462622894
2739479 gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Zylk
Bro even mother likes bale and Pattinson more. Literally the first thing that she said when I first showed her who was gonna be the new Batman was “yah he can definitely be Batman.” Chad is chad to all ages
Oh wow a whole sample size of one overweight mother, I'm convinced!

She'd probably say Tom Cruise is more attractive than Affleck too, but if she saw both in the same room then guess which one she'd get drenched over

How does pattinson have top tier mandible but shit maxilla
05cf19314ababd243c60592b1a14537a

He has clsssic recessed mouthbreather mandible and maxilla. But his mandible is wide so it doesn't look so bad. He also has a deviated septum and most likely got rhino (the angle of his nose is unnatural).

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, MoggerChad and Deleted member 22126
View attachment 1964785
He has clsssic recessed mouthbreather mandible and maxilla. But his mandible is wide so it doesn't look so bad. He also has a deviated septum and most likely got rhino (the angle of his nose is unnatural).
All true, yet he still has very high appeal

• +1
Reactions: flashheart and Deleted member 21044
Damn, expected Bale to get the W

• +1
Reactions: flashheart

View attachment 1963484

View attachment 1963490

Pattinson looks quite odd imo,sure he ticks lots of psl boxes but overall i donot think he looks good,obviously fame helps him alot.

• +1
Pattinson looks quite odd imo,sure he ticks lots of psl boxes but overall i donot think he looks good,obviously fame helps him alot.
Subhuman maxilla

• +1
Reactions: flashheart

OMG Bales gf in Dark Knight was literally borderline subhuman, jfl

Cuck directors