BATTLE BETWEEN THE CHADPREETS: JAMESHOWLETT VS TUBOFLARD

WHO?

• Total voters
JamesHowlett is high tier normie and TubofLard is chadlite. Tub got height failo though so Howlett got more appeal irl. Salludon mogs both to the grave though. He is so good-looking that his pics looked morphed.

wtf even is this

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sytyl, JamesHowlett and 1 other person
I mean I have white skin but my features are pure kebab. I never tried to mogg you people.. I tough there is just a lot of our kinds.. ethnics people. I never even thought I WAS WHITE.

In the current climate I don’t have the facilities for nofap big man
and when you do have the 'facilities for nofap' , they're usually uneducated , lower class white / south asian women .

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Inscol, sytyl and Deleted member 8583
Bruh mines like 1 a day but sometimes I skip a day, leanmaxxing atm so libido is shit

NEED to be low bf% though tbh
My libido was crazy high before I was going 4-5 wanks a today but getting on fin dropped it to 3 tbh

JamesHowlett is high tier normie and TubofLard is chadlite. Tub got height failo though so Howlett got more appeal irl. Salludon mogs both to the grave though. He is so good-looking that his pics looked morphed.

wtf even is this
View attachment 751776
gigachad 7 PSL and im not trolling this time

I mean I have white skin but my features are pure kebab. I never tried to mogg you people.. I tough there is just a lot of our kinds.. ethnics people. I never even thought I WAS WHITE.
Stay mogged by true forum pretty boys like me and @Introvertednarc

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 8583
@TubOfLard I wish I could have high skin fade like you and Noszka. But I don’t have the zygos and my face is compact so I need hair on my temples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Can someone elaborate why people are attacking me?

• Ugh..
@TubOfLard I wish I could have high skin fade like you and Noszka. But I don’t have the zygos and my face is compact so I need hair on my temples.
why would anyone want a high skin fade, it is such a paki drug dealer thing to do

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and rentfreegigachad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Facially ur 5.5 PSL so just make sure girls see ur face and ur good

The guys always say he looks like Zayn but he never show us his full face. Have I missed something?

• Hmm...
@Introvertednarc Generally speaking, I actually prefer people thinking I’m paki compared to Indian considering the Pajeet stereotype. Pakistanis also have higher sex appeal lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, rentfreegigachad and Deleted member 1680
@Introvertednarc Generally speaking, I actually prefer people thinking I’m paki compared to Indian considering the Pajeet stereotype. Pakistanis also have higher sex appeal lol

jfl

indians r nerds in UK, pakis are testosterone loaded bully drug dealers

• JFL
The guys always say he looks like Zayn but he never show us his full face. Have I missed something?
He’s a zayn lookalike prettyboy, even @Sikkunt23 conformed after seeing his frontal

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Unironically masc and low trust, but negative sex appeal.
he gets a lot of sex, he even molests women. dom terrorist theory is legit

• JFL
lol no they don't nigga , pakis are generally perceived as child molesters over here . And there's virtually no difference between pakis and north indians anyway , i just say you look paki for the bants tbh

I'm a Zayn side profile look alike , keep barking for me and Hector

• Love it
Would suck tubs dick no homo he’s gl asf

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 1680
lol no they don't nigga , pakis are generally perceived as child molesters over here . And there's virtually no difference between pakis and north indians anyway , i just say you look paki for the bants tbh
I thought you’d love what I said considering you’re half paki

• +1
He’s a zayn lookalike prettyboy, even @Sikkunt23 conformed after seeing his frontal

That pathetic way of confirmation. You are pretty unsecure if you are afraid of posting full face here..

I only see one Chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
That pathetic way of confirmation. You are pretty unsecure if you are afraid of posting full face here..
This is all u need to see for u to know @Introvertednarc mogs you to Britain’s got talent and back

Attachments

• 983837DF-F3FA-483C-9556-D3D1F9F44178.jpeg
    983837DF-F3FA-483C-9556-D3D1F9F44178.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 5E6A62D1-DABD-41B1-8543-50F8D16C82D1.jpeg
    5E6A62D1-DABD-41B1-8543-50F8D16C82D1.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc and rentfreegigachad
This is all u need to see for u to know @Introvertednarc mogs you to Britain’s got talent and back

Lol who gives shit about Nose? Show us you face.. Recessed Maxilla and Jaw is much worse things to have than fucking nose.

• Woah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
you've seen my side , you literally quoted my post where I posted my side asking to see my front

Show your front face and clear picture of your side. If you look Good then you have permit to mogg me.

Show your front face and clear picture of your side. If you look Good then you have permit to mogg me.
Your nose also ruins your harmony from the front too , your side actually mogs ur front tbh , but then again it's lens distorted so it's not really accurate .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and rentfreegigachad