Who mogs?

• Henry Cavill

• Robert Pattinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Haven't made a mog battle thread in a while so here's one. Britain's finest. Purebred Anglos. Voted as the best-looking men time and time again. Henry Cavill and Robert Pattinson. Who mogs?

Henry "Superman" Cavill

2982217 RvyyLGw

3077886 1663255031218
2540656 HenryCavill01 GQ 26Apr13 pr b
2978877 495617b9f18d0f475a3b93726a3f599e 2978879 91212807b3e8c54cf5bbd07bfb2be73b 1

Vs

Robert "Vampire" Pattinson

2660618 2497702 1C439716 A856 4BFC 94F7 8A2C118CFF3B
3089688 1664055439394
2660633 1993507 64077440a7e656ff103ebd195d6318df

Images   2022 09 25T153817603

Images   2022 09 25T153621543

Let's just decide for once who the best looking man in England is. Henry Cavill with his flawless bone structure or Robert Pattinson with his genetic arrogance.

Can the Cavill train be stopped by Robert's vampires? Can Superman put an end to Edward's raids.

@StrangerDanger @greeneyes @justadude @volcelfatcel @zayn_brah @Biiyo03 @vaseqmoherad

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, justadude, 5'8manlet and 4 others
I think henry would win in both appeal and psl even if we evened out the stats. But i chose pattinson purely on my psl bias and liking his face more. Also looks more high class which i like more (no homo)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Radiance, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 22540 and 3 others
pattinson because he's a better actor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Jason Voorhees
Cavill mogs hard I don’t think it’s even close

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, szolliontaraelis, Lmao and 7 others
Cavill mogs hard I don’t think it’s even close
Cavill has psl bones sure but he doesn't have Pattinson's charisma and genetic arrogance. Like @StrangerDanger said
"Cavill is a gigachad but he could pass as a Math teacher"

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, StrangerDanger, Lmao and 3 others
Cavill has psl bones sure but he doesn't have Pattinson's charisma and genetic arrogance. Like @StrangerDanger said
This lol

Pattinson's face has a different aura.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lmao, Deleted member 22540 and 1 other person
Not in his youth. He looked angelic with his pale siin. While pattison is recessed shouldn’t even be rated. And looks too harsh and tough if thats high class for @Biiyo03 then jfl my boy got traumatised by seing so many ugly aristocrats irl and confuse it as being high class

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 22540 and Jason Voorhees
Not in his youth. He looked angelic with his pale siin. While pattison is recessed shouldn’t even be rated. And looks too harsh and tough if thats high class for @Biiyo03 then jfl my boy got traumatised by seing so many ugly aristocrats irl and confuse it as being high class
He has the most textbook preppy boy face ever, jfl if you don't think his face is striking.

Beauty is subjective tho, so I won't shit on someone else's taste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540 and Jason Voorhees
GigaMogger

henry-cavill-freya-allen.gif

Pattinson looks like he's disabled/cruzons sufferer

ActiveBareCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

00f9389571c800dab16922732da55f84.gif

I feel disgust over the sight of my own recessed maxilla but I can cope that I find my eye area somewhat appealing
When I see another recessed maxilla man who I deem to have worse eye area than me being treated like he's some kind of God it makes me rage

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, germanlooks and Jason Voorhees
GigaMogger

henry-cavill-freya-allen.gif

Pattinson looks like he's disabled/cruzons sufferer

ActiveBareCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

00f9389571c800dab16922732da55f84.gif

I feel disgust over the sight of my own recessed maxilla but I can cope that I find my eye area somewhat appealing
When I see another recessed maxilla man who I deem to have worse eye area than me being treated like he's some kind of God it makes me rage
Take the luck, and just be there pill

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Pattinson used to have better eyes but he's losing to Cavill almost in everything except for height (both are 6'1) and hair (both are balding). Other than that Cavill have better body and bones. This is enough for him to win

• +1
Even if i didn't knew about psl i would've still chose cavill im sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Hipcel, germanlooks and 1 other person
Pattinson used to have better eyes but he's losing to Cavill almost in everything except for height (both are 6'1) and hair (both are balding). Other than that Cavill have better body and bones. This is enough for him to win
I don't think he's balding, he just has a very high hairline but it hasn't receeded afaik but I could be wrong. so he's scoring in the derpartment. Both age very well and better than others just because of their good bone development.

Pattinson's bones are underrated man, the insertions and the jaw shape is fucking ideal as hell.

• +1
But still Pattinson have better jaw (not too low gonial angle) and taller chin + i don't really understand why people here shitting on him cause of recession of his maxilla. He's obviously recessed but it doesn't really bother his looks at all. He have very good hollow cheeks (especially now), obviously it didn't affected on his mandible and his only massive issues is collagen loss, balding, small browridge and lack of cheekbones (this one even tiny flaw cause again he still have very nice hollow cheeks). Not maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Even if i didn't knew about psl i would've still chose cavill im sure.
Cahill was actually among Pitt and Bomer one of the celebrities I always knew that was good looking even before PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Lmao, Deleted member 22540 and 2 others
Cavill destroys him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 18931, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
But still Pattinson have better jaw (not too low gonial angle) and taller chin + i don't really understand why people here shitting on him cause of recession of his maxilla. He's obviously recessed but it doesn't really bother his looks at all. He have very good hollow cheeks (especially now), obviously it didn't affected on his mandible and his only massive issues is collagen loss, balding, small browridge and lack of cheekbones (this one even tiny flaw cause again he still have very nice hollow cheeks). Not maxilla.
Hes just not easy to the eyes. All the others explanations are just subsidiary. You either are very pleasing to the eyes or you don’t exist. Its a harsh world

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 22540
Cavil mogs that gay alien

• +1
@TRUE_CEL stop reacting with ugh you fucking weirdo

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Radiance and Michael Myers
I don't think he's balding, he just has a very high hairline but it hasn't receeded afaik but I could be wrong. so he's scoring in the derpartment. Both age very well and better than others just because of their good bone development.

Pattinson's bones are underrated man, the insertions and the jaw shape is fucking ideal as hell.
I agree with you. His bones is good, but Cavill have better aesthetic looks (as i said) and Cavill really could pass as some god (without looking uncanny) while Pattinson is just not this level of looks. He was very unique and aesthetic looking in his first years of acting but it just gone now (exception Tenet and The Batman movies). He just is not special anymore

• +1
Cahill was actually among Pitt and Bomer one of the celebrities I always knew that was good looking even before PSL.
Same, and jeremy meeks when he went viral and jon k and barret in that milf money video.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
I think he looks ogre, pretty much.
If you don’t have a mix of robust bones and gracile, cute, pretty, easy to the eyes soft features unless exceptions, you can’t claim top tier ever
It will sound weird but his eye area also fucked by color of his eyes ironically. He's the only one person who have blue/green eyes and it doesn't really haloes him. He looked better with dark contacts in Twilight movies (just dark, not that autistic gold brown what looked like absolute weird and uncanny)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Everyone with a recessed maxilla voted pattinson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Radiance and Jason Voorhees
Chad descened to low chadlite-HTN level vs regular chad to be honest

• +1
I wouldn't call him a pretty boy btw. He was pretty boy in Harry Potter but in Twilight he looked more masculine to me than pretty. He literally does not have any pretty boy or feminine features especially now
Preppy boy is like a "rich boy" appearance, someone that comes from a wealthy pedigree.

I agree with you btw, but preppy boys aren't necessarily pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 22540
Preppy boy is like a "rich boy" appearance, someone that comes from a wealthy pedigree.

I agree with you btw, but preppy boys aren't necessarily pretty boys.
Oh, sorry. Now i got it. Yes, you're right. He have rich dude vibe (because he is lol)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
I'll destroy you. You started it. With the thread about Turks.
No, I didn't. I don't give ugh reacts, unless I get them first. You will get as many as you gave me. So that means 150 more\?

I expected this to be in cavil’s favor but not that bad tbh

• +1
I expected this to be in cavil’s favor but not that bad tbh
Why

Cavill mogs in every single department, I’m legit struggling to think of something that Pattinson mogs him in.

• +1
Prime vs Prime
B1D9715B 2179 494F 9F31 4F18BA231C56

You are gigacoping if you didn’t vote for cavill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Jason Voorhees and Radiance
Pattinson is the only batman who's jaw wasn't covered. Brutal superhero skull pill.

• +1
David Gandy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Deleted member 20677, greeneyes and 2 others
Hornby island mogs England to shit for looks
the fuck is hornsby island
maybe vargas island but what the fuck is hornsby island

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Erik-Jón