• Total voters
cope he looks better than any chad youve ever posted
11088 1

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
imagine the guy wakes up from sleep at 3am to take a piss in the bathroom and looks into the mirror and sees this looking back at him
He does everyday.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shit must be a jumpscare each time.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17174
imagine the guy wakes up from sleep at 3am to take a piss in the bathroom and looks into the mirror and sees this looking back at him
He does everyday.

And @curlyheadjames thinks it looks good jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
He does everyday.

I just noticed.. you were the guy who posted that ethnic ratios thread which seemed extremely high iq but i dnrd so can't know for sure

damn dude you were a greycel only yesterday and devolved into a light bluecel shitposter within a week? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Korea
I just noticed.. you were the guy who posted that ethnic ratios thread which seemed extremely high iq but i dnrd so can't know for sure

damn dude you were a greycel only yesterday and devolved into a light bluecel shitposter within a week? :lul:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yea I acsended fast due to answering every question in my threads and spamming that Curlyheadjames pic inside of shit threads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and Xangsane
send friend

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
T
Cope this particular implant looks natural. You have a bias bc ur too used to seeing fat faggots shove silicone in their faces. Not eppelys fault
This is a yaremchuk implant for jaw btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Win200, Xangsane and Deleted member 16834
@Anchor_Ship rated him 6 psl in dms

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and StrangerDanger
>forgettable
>chad

Oxymorons me
Its all an opinion at the end of the day and I think a shot of him at closer distance while seeing his eyes open would help lol

• +1
Its all an opinion at the end of the day and I think a shot of him at closer distance while seeing his eyes open would help lol
Ye
His eyes are a50
2753966 1645237505470

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Xang do you honestly think this trannymaxxer could mog your model friend?

• JFL
I'd rate this guy 4.5 PSL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@ArvidGustavsson you've got a new challenger

The story of Arvid Gustavsson​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="ArvidGustavsson"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/4/4632.jpg?1643510263[/IMG]

ArvidGustavsson

Hard to real, When everyone agrees.​

JoinedJan 6, 2020Posts37,320Reputation63,311
I was born in Clifton, New Jersey. I'd like to begin by saying... my parents were too poor to afford me a childhood. But the fact is that... no one is allowed to be too poor in Clifton. Once you fall below a certain level... they exile you to Passaic. My parents did put the first two down payments on my childhood. Don't get me wrong, but they did also return me to the hospital as defective. But, like everyone else I grew up in large part thanks to my mother. If she were only here today... I'd say, "Hey, ma, what are you doing here? You've been dead for nine years!"

But seriously, you should've seen my mother. She was wonderful. Blonde, beautiful, intelligent, alcoholic. We used to drink milk together after school. Mine was homogenized. Hers was loaded. Once they picked her up for speeding. They clocked her doing 55. All right, but in our garage? And when they tested her... they found out that her alcohol had 2% blood. Ah, but we used to joke together, mom and me... until the tears would stroll down her face... and she would throw up! Yeah, and who would clean it up? Not dad. He was too busy down at O'Grady's... throwing up on his own. Yeah.

In fact, until I was 13 I thought throwing up was a sign of maturity. While the other kids were off in the woods sneaking cigarettes... I was hiding behind the house with my fingers down my throat. The only problem was I never got anywhere... until one day my father caught me. Just as he was giving me a final kick in the stomach for luck... I managed to heave all over his new shoes! "That's it", I thought. "I've made it. I'm finally a man!" But as it turned out, I was wrong. That was the only attention my father ever gave me. Yeah, he was usually too busy out in the park playing ball with my sister Rose. But today, I must say thanks to those many hours of practice my sister Rose has grown into a fine man.

Me, I wasn't especially interested in athletics. The only exercise I ever got was when the other kids picked on me. Yeah, they used to beat me up once a week... usually Tuesday. And after a while the school worked it into the curriculum. And if you knocked me out, you got extra credit. There was this one kid, poor kid... he was afraid of me. I used to tell him..."Hit me, hit me. What's the matter with you? Don't you want to graduate?" Hey, I was the youngest kid in the history of the school to graduate in traction.

• JFL
We need backstory of the villain

• Love it

The story of Arvid Gustavsson​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="ArvidGustavsson"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/4/4632.jpg?1643510263[/IMG]

ArvidGustavsson

JoinedJan 6, 2020Posts37,320Reputation63,311
I was born in Clifton, New Jersey. I'd like to begin by saying... my parents were too poor to afford me a childhood. But the fact is that... no one is allowed to be too poor in Clifton. Once you fall below a certain level... they exile you to Passaic. My parents did put the first two down payments on my childhood. Don't get me wrong, but they did also return me to the hospital as defective. But, like everyone else I grew up in large part thanks to my mother. If she were only here today... I'd say, "Hey, ma, what are you doing here? You've been dead for nine years!"

But seriously, you should've seen my mother. She was wonderful. Blonde, beautiful, intelligent, alcoholic. We used to drink milk together after school. Mine was homogenized. Hers was loaded. Once they picked her up for speeding. They clocked her doing 55. All right, but in our garage? And when they tested her... they found out that her alcohol had 2% blood. Ah, but we used to joke together, mom and me... until the tears would stroll down her face... and she would throw up! Yeah, and who would clean it up? Not dad. He was too busy down at O'Grady's... throwing up on his own. Yeah.

In fact, until I was 13 I thought throwing up was a sign of maturity. While the other kids were off in the woods sneaking cigarettes... I was hiding behind the house with my fingers down my throat. The only problem was I never got anywhere... until one day my father caught me. Just as he was giving me a final kick in the stomach for luck... I managed to heave all over his new shoes! "That's it", I thought. "I've made it. I'm finally a man!" But as it turned out, I was wrong. That was the only attention my father ever gave me. Yeah, he was usually too busy out in the park playing ball with my sister Rose. But today, I must say thanks to those many hours of practice my sister Rose has grown into a fine man.

Me, I wasn't especially interested in athletics. The only exercise I ever got was when the other kids picked on me. Yeah, they used to beat me up once a week... usually Tuesday. And after a while the school worked it into the curriculum. And if you knocked me out, you got extra credit. There was this one kid, poor kid... he was afraid of me. I used to tell him..."Hit me, hit me. What's the matter with you? Don't you want to graduate?" Hey, I was the youngest kid in the history of the school to graduate in traction.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
In appeal it's not even close

• +1