Battle of the curry powers- Imran Khan vs Narendra Damodardas Modi

Battle of the curry powers- Imran Khan vs Narendra Damodardas Modi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bro tbh many afghans i see arent the best looking
It's the ones with indian abo blood that look bad. The ones with pure Iranic phenotype look very good though.
IMG 20200820 132718

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, s3-s3 and Sikkunt23
Cope cope cope.
Afghans look like osama bin laden. No afghan can slay a white stacy. Its never possible. Ever deathnik in our schule is a virgin.
This Guy will slay everywhere
IMG 20200820 132718

• +1
  • JFL
It's the ones with indian abo blood that look bad. The ones with pure Iranic phenotype look very good though. View attachment 603705
again you are shaming us ethnics by wanting white dick up you what the fuck is wrong with you man be proud of your abo blood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Sikkunt23 and IRONMAN
again you are shaming us ethnics by wanting white dick up you what the fuck is wrong with you man be proud of your abo blood
What is abo?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
abroginal but hes embarrassing us ethnics by wanting white blood
True. You all look like insects. Doesn't matter if you are Morrocon, Egyptian, Afghan, Indian, Indonesian or pakistanian.
All are bugs, rats, Insects and inferior humans which we allow to live in our progressive countries so that when we kick them out in the future. They can learn something and go back and build their own toilet shithole countries.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
True. You all look like insects. Doesn't matter if you are Morrocon, Egyptian, Afghan, Indian, Indonesian or pakistanian.
All are bugs, rats, Insects and inferior humans which we allow to live in our progressive countries so that when we kick them out in the future. They can learn something and go back and build their own toilet shithole countries.
progressive my ass you are fucken degenerates

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, s3-s3, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
progressive my ass you are fucken degenerates
Then why the fuck are you cockroaches in my country and we are not in yours?

• Ugh..
because you fucked up our countries you degenerate scums

• +1
because you fucked up our countries you degenerate scums
We didn't ducked up your countries. You assholes lost against us and we ruled you and fucked your women. Don't tell me your countries haven't done this in the past.

Britain civilized Africa and entire south asia
Russia civilized almost 1/4 of Asia (and is still ruling)
Netherlands civilised entire South East Asia
Same with Spaniards who found another continent.
Whites found continents and ruled and fucked the low T inferior human beings.
While you ethnics and niggers have done nothing. Fucking nothing. We created it all. And you are benefiting from it. But you assholes still close your eyes and ears when shown the truth.

• Ugh..
We didn't ducked up your countries. You assholes lost against us and we ruled you and fucked your women. Don't tell me your countries haven't done this in the past.

While you ethnics and niggers have done nothing. Fucking nothing. We created it all. And you are benefiting from it. But you assholes still close your eyes and ears when shown the truth.
cope past civilizations have created many stuff that we still use today or help us in creating new tech. The thing is you guys got the upper hand and it was your time and got lucky but dont ever say that you created everything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Zygos4Life, IRONMAN and 3 others
I am HAPPY as I am. I wouldnt be proud of abo blood though. They are primitive people. Same with hindus. Muslims on the other hand ruled the World at one point.

I may have some abo blood since My ancestors probably had mixed with indians but it doesn't show in My phenotype. Its not about wanting white blood. I never said I was white. I dont even want white women Lol. I will probably find a looksmatch of my own ethnicity. I look like this
IMG 20200820 132718

You are a butthurt indian. Why do you hate yourself so much? Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, s3-s3, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

dont forget how europe was a shithole during golden ages of islam

• Love it
Leaders of two terrible countries.

Imran clearly mogs the chaiwala.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Since when are Pashtuns "curry"?

Imran Khan wins simply cuz he is Pashtun master race
imran khan is punjabi pashtuns meaning , he is ethnicaly pashtun but settled in punjab for centuries and he speaks seraiki , these people are ethnically pashtuns but are counted as seraikis. Imran Khan cant speak pashtu

• JFL
imran khan is punjabi pashtuns meaning , he is ethnicaly pashtun but settled in punjab for centuries and he speaks seraiki , these people are ethnically pashtuns but are counted as seraikis. Imran Khan cant speak pashtu
are pashtuns mix between afghans and punjabis

• JFL
rate my avi man

bhai what about us punjabis
hot punjabi women mog pashtun women
pashtun men on average mog punjabis , but many good looking punjabis as well

• JFL
  • +1
are pashtuns mix between afghans and punjabis
afghanistan has many ethnicites , pashtuns are caucasoid but rest are mixed with mongols , pashtuns live in eastern afghanistan near pakistan.

• JFL
hot punjabi women mog pashtun women
pashtun men on average mog punjabis , but many good looking punjabis as well
true, cousin is punjabi but looks russian howeer punjabis are taller than pashtuns

It's the ones with indian abo blood that look bad. The ones with pure Iranic phenotype look very good though. View attachment 603705

With 0 iranian sand nigger and 0 abo nigger you would have only sinthastha 100 percent sinthastha curries would look nordic as fuck to bad the average pajeet has only like 10 percent i wish they left behind more.

• +1
  • JFL

You aint white. Lol
afghanistan has many ethnicites , pashtuns are caucasoid but rest are mixed with mongols , pashtuns live in eastern afghanistan near pakistan.

Afghan Tajiks and Pashtuns are as Pure as it gets. Mongoloids mixed ethnicities are a minority. Not that it matters though Since the mongoloids in Afghanistan are all at least 50-75% caucasoid as well even the hazaras.

Butthurt pakis will Always try to split afghans by saying they are mongloid mixed, but facts is if they were that different looking they wouldnt want to be in same country.
Who gives a fuck. His phenotype is Afghan passing and as far away as possible from the general indians and paki phenotype. Indians and pakis should stop grouping Afghans with themselves. They are not curry. generally afghan phenotype =/= curry phenotype
With 0 iranian sand nigger and 0 abo nigger you would have only sinthastha 100 percent sinthastha curries would look nordic as fuck to bad the average pajeet has only like 10 percent i wish they left behind more.
Nordic phenotype is overated as hell. If not for their recent world domination their SMV would be lower.

Pure Iranic phenotype Mogs all
IMG 20200820 132718

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
@Krezo you voted for modi you low iq simp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krezo
You aint white. Lol

Afghan Tajiks and Pashtuns are as Pure as it gets. Mongoloids mixed ethnicities are a minority. Not that it matters though Since the mongoloids in Afghanistan are all at least 50-75% caucasoid as well even the hazaras.

Butthurt pakis will Always try to split afghans by saying they are mongloid mixed, but facts is if they were that different looking they wouldnt want to be in same country.
Who gives a fuck. His phenotype is Afghan passing and as far away as possible from the general indians and paki phenotype. Indians and pakis should stop grouping Afghans with themselves. They are not curry. generally afghan phenotype =/= curry phenotype
Nordic phenotype is overated as hell. If not for their recent world domination their SMV would be lower.

View attachment 603833

Nordic or death also pashtuns are not iranic though they are way closer to iranic populations than curries however they are closer to other south central asian groups the brahui the sindhi they are actually a little distant from iranian.

Anyways regardless nordics are not over hyped just go to there countries the looks differentials are ridiclous

Nordic or death also pashtuns are not iranic though they are way closer to iranic populations than curries however they are closer to other south central asian groups the brahui the sindhi they are actually a little distant from iranian.

View attachment 603840

Anyways regardless nordics are not over hyped just go to there countries the looks differentials are ridiclous
I like nordics but pure Pashtun phenotype domination is unreal.
BL17THINKDEAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 3526
I like nordics but pure Pashtun phenotype domination is unreal. View attachment 603845

I prefer nords if curries could be nords i would be happy what's worse is curries could have been due to the aryans being near nordics in genes also phenotypically they look way more sand then curry or pakistani for sure i admit to this freely though genetically there closer to south central asian's i was wrong about my previous statements cause not all of central asia is caucasoid in fact many ethnic groups are not.

Some Afghans have Indian blood. Thats why they look like that like your class mates. Some even have Nordic blood and look Nordic as a result. Most look Med though.
You aint white. Lol

View attachment 603833
I am not butturt , imran khan doesnt look average afghan , this is afghan look

RTS2YQ24.jpg

no one wants to lumped with afghans , afghans are wrost than sand people even

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
I prefer nords if curries could be nords i would be happy what's worse is curries could have been due to the aryans being near nordics in genes also phenotypically they look way more sand then curry or pakistani for sure i admit to this freely though genetically there closer to south central asian's i was wrong about my previous statements cause not all of central asia is caucasoid in fact many ethnic groups are not.
Central Asia is mixed. But they are overly caucasoid. It doesn't matter though. They are generally gl. Abo mixing blood makes Middle easterners and indians/pakis look disgusting. This is the harsh truth.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
For all the afgandu kanging in the thread
Dont forget your worth
90% afghan are peasants midgets

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
Central Asia is mixed. But they are overly caucasoid. It doesn't matter though. They are generally gl. Abo mixing blood makes Middle easterners and indians/pakis look disgusting. This is the harsh truth.

Depends on the type the hazaras not really the turkmens but yeah generally they are caucasoid for sure but the things that there mixed with is even worse than the native Indian components the native Indian tribal component is still some what close in relation to mongolian chink that's what causes them to drift some what from the caucasoid cluster it's why hazaras are generally not as caucasoid as pashtuns.I mean even 10 percent chink is death tier in my opinion black or chink genetically is death tier.

Also middle easterners generally have no abo but tons of nigger admixture which like i said before is literally death tier you do not want anything more than 20 percent I don't even think Indians do the geographic distance between abo and curry land or south asia is very far

both subhumans

• Ugh..
Dont forget your worth

General Picture of india/paki. You will never erase this negative stereotype.

Cow urine

Afghans are poor yeah and war plagued but once they get more developed their SMV will skyrocket.

60ac8e49a547dd45b2c7cc67dea094a3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and Sikkunt23
General Picture of india/paki. You will never erase this negative stereotype.

View attachment 603871

Afghans are poor yeah and war plagued but once they get more developed their SMV will skyrocket.

View attachment 603884
no nutrition for their long midface and crooked noses
images

Meanwhile paki

btw here is another blackpill paki pashtun mog the afghandu ones
they are more taller and well developed
afghanistan is the land of incels
They watch bollywood movies and praise them as chad

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Dont forget your worth

their country is foreign occupation and
You aint white. Lol

View attachment 603833
All pashtuns are pakistanis , pashtun region of aghanistan is unofficial province of Pakistan and soon will be incorparated into Pakistan officially. rest of Afghanistan is central Asia.

All pashtuns are pakistanis , pashtun region of aghanistan is unofficial province of Pakistan and soon will be incorparated into Pakistan officially. rest of Afghanistan is central Asia.
You wish. Lol

• +1
no nutrition for their long midface and crooked noses
images

Meanwhile paki

btw here is another blackpill paki pashtun mog the afghandu ones
they are more taller and well developed
afghanistan is the land of incels
They watch bollywood movies and praise them as chad

They are all ugly as fuxk. Nobody wants indians/pakis. You are genetic shit. It will never change. Blackpill for you.

• +1

And your country still is donkey shit. No occupation.

At least Afghans have the potential to be World class in everything. The Blackpill is that Looks/pheno is all that matters. Rich pakis are still disgusting subhumans in womens eyes. Pashtuns are not stupid to go with pakis/indians instead of building a utopia with tajiks/hazaras/Turkmens in Central asia.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and Sikkunt23
They are all ugly as fuxk. Nobody wants indians/pakis. You are genetic shit. It will never change. Blackpill for you.
indians are considered as model minority in many westetern countries , those white racist that hate ethnics probably hate arab like ethnics even more than indians.

And your country still is donkey shit. No occupation.

At least Afghans have the potential to be World class in everything. The Blackpill is that Looks/pheno is all that matters. Rich pakis are still disgusting subhumans in womens eyes. Pashtuns are not stupid to go with pakis/indians instead of building a utopia with tajiks/hazaras/Turkmens in Central asia.
afghanistan has no future , it will be divided

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 3526 and Sikkunt23
peasant afghandu cope
come back when you dont earn a living from selling trash
you stinky midget low iq ugly low class peasant !

• Ugh..
muh nordic kanging
pashtun arent nordic

Doesnt mog shit
Search up indo nordic phenotype male . It’s common in north mountains of Pakistan jfl at u . It’s one of the best pheno a guy can have .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
jfl @Sikkunt23 you are paki pashtun i have nothing against you
it's just fucking afghan ones hate pakis

• Love it
jfl @Sikkunt23 you are paki pashtun i have nothing against you
it's just fucking afghan ones hate pakis
I respect my afghan brothers too

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Search up indo nordic phenotype male . It’s common in north mountains of Pakistan jfl at u . It’s one of the best pheno a guy can have .
it isnt nordic bro
it's aryan and indus valley genetics
pashtun are majority ANI
the nordic tthing is white kanging

• +1
I respect my afghan brothers too
pashtuns will be part of pakistan doe the rest of afghani can fuck themselves
majority of pashtun are paki and hav no problem with pakistan

• Love it
pashtuns will be part of pakistan doe the rest of afghani can fuck themselves