Bignose9729

FBF9ADF6 4606 4A40 B730 F7D6F7215887

Iasarcko
8E57E934 A5B1 45FB A58E B458DA2D1CBC

He told me “there’s no Taban for your subhumanity” so I’m trying to see sum

brutal, my irl said your eyes are subhuman @bignose9729

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You lack harmony, eye area too bad, long philtrum, your mouth area looks like you've bite issues.

You lack harmony, eye area too bad, long philtrum, your mouth area looks like you've bite issues.
Lack of harmony is due to assymetry in eyes, nose, lips. Eyes I’m doing ptosis repair soon so both eyes will look like the left side of the photo then I will consider other eye surgeries. Nose assymetry I’m getting septo, and lips I’m almost done my Invisalign treatment to correct my uneven bite. I currently have an almost perfect bite, don’t know where you see that. Long philtrum not much I can do. Bad eye area Idk how to fix too many surgeries to correct everything.

Lack of harmony is due to assymetry in eyes, nose, lips. Eyes I’m doing ptosis repair soon so both eyes will look like the left side of the photo then I will consider other eye surgeries. Nose assymetry I’m getting septo, and lips I’m almost done my Invisalign treatment to correct my uneven bite. I currently have an almost perfect bite, don’t know where you see that. Long philtrum not much I can do. Bad eye area Idk how to fix too many surgeries to correct everything.
how do u know if u need ptosis repair vs supras and stuff? bc i have that tired eye look and some uee idk why or if it's a bone or soft tissue problem