~~ BATTLE OF THE YEAR ~~ ABDUL (BALDINGMAN1998) VERSUS PAJEET (MAKINITHAPPEN)

WHO MOGS?

• Total voters
tumblr_p75146xUDT1sh0wvgo1_250.gif

ok
Bruh Zayn mogs him to another galaxy . Go on Elias de loops Instagram , and see if any women even follow him or comment on his pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408
Bruh Zayn mogs him to another galaxy . Go on Elias de loops Instagram , and see if any women even follow him or comment on his pics

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and GigaAscender
You look like you haven't slept

I just woke up ngl. I sleep well tho. It's the hair and the droopy eyelid. Makes me look like a drunk guy at a bar talking smack LMAO.

exactly this nigga is beyond retarded, that aspie motherfucker probably can't even grow a beard and even if he hypothetically grows one and gets "dArK LoOkz" he still gets mogged and utterly destroyed. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mogger797 and zaynbrah
exactly this nigga is beyond retarded, that aspie motherfucker probably can't even grow a beard and even if he hypothetically grows one and gets "dArK LoOkz" he still gets mogged and utterly destroyed. :lul:

@Baldingman1998 with hair would be a chadlite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and WadlowMaxxing
I tought make it happen was 5.9

You're comparing a passport photo to a professional model photo , are you okay lol
you will never comprehend, can't teach someone not willing to listen or read

• Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah
you will never comprehend, can't teach someone not willing to listen or read
PM me elias de poot front, side and 3/4 then, he will lose in a face mog battle even on this site let alone irl

PM me elias de poot front, side and 3/4 then, he will lose in a face mog battle even on this site let alone irl
what i was trying to say summarized was that de Poot is failoed because he isn't taking advantage of his looks correctly.

I sent Zayn's passport pics because he lacks the features which make him attractive there, he doesn't have designer stubble, he's not lean, his hair's not done nicely, he lacks his appeal.

de Poot is a gigamogger even without softmaxxing but he gives off school shooter vibes and isn't groomed in a way that is universally appealing. the picture comparison was to show how the actual factor deciding mogging was who took care of themselves better and not any real features

• Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back