Battle-Royale, High Tier Ethnics vs High Tier Mulatto

choose

• Total voters
@aestheticallypleasin @Newone . You guys are LEGIT retarded if u don’t think second guy MOGS to the moon and back . You guys need to learn about general appeal. 2nd has most appeal in western Countries and girls love him
girls are retarded then

second guy is faaaarrr faaaarrr away from what i consider top tier aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
@aestheticallypleasin @Newone . You guys are LEGIT retarded if u don’t think second guy MOGS to the moon and back . You guys need to learn about general appeal. 2nd has most appeal in western Countries and girls love him
i mean this guy looks good too and is chad

but does he mog burak?

clearly not

View attachment 473142

but does he mog burak?

clearly not
Ur actually retarded dude jfl . This guy is much better looking and girls will agree . Girls don’t like Indians unless they have colouring halo like hrithik

girls are retarded then

second guy is faaaarrr faaaarrr away from what i consider top tier aesthetics
Girls don’t agree to ur aspie Psl knowledge

Ur actually retarded dude jfl . This guy is much better looking and girls will agree . Girls don’t like Indians unless they have colouring halo like hrithik
stop coping with this eye colour shit man

people here legit think they get 2psl extra because they have green or blue eyes

Girls don’t agree to ur aspie Psl knowledge
according to your opinion this guy mogs that nigga then just because of eye colour halo

yeah

while he is clearly not the best looking guy here and has much more failos than the other two

ugly nose, ugly lips, teeth gap

Looks aren't strict and dogmatic like this, they flex and bend depending on context. His nose is fits his face, super thin nose isn't always ideal and can actually look dainty and weak depending on the face. A Tooth gap is a trivial flaw in this case, and you can argue that it's actually something that adds character to his face.

• +1
guys who voted second guy legit want bbc in their ass

• JFL
according to your opinion this guy mogs that nigga then just because of eye colour halo

View attachment 473157
I sent him to girls and she rated him higher lol . So yah I’m right . Girls like that exotic look lol . Malltos have that

BBC is a meme. There are girls that would turned down this guy purely because of ogre African looks or dark skin failo or kinky hair or the combination of all three
Whereas there are very few girls that would say the other two are unappealing cause they can pull off the dark triad look which is the ideal phenotype.

BBC is a meme. There are girls that would turned down this guy purely because of ogre African looks or dark skin failo or kinky hair or the combination of all three
Whereas there are very few girls that would say the other two are unappealing cause they can pull off the dark triad look which is the ideal phenotype.
the other two are simply prettier

better face shape and so on

no ugly ogre nose and so on

the other two are simply prettier

better face shape and so on

no ugly ogre nose and so on
Plus thick jet black straight hair. African hair is a huge failo.

View attachment 473142

but does he mog burak?

clearly not

I think he does actually, simultaneously look more masculine/angular and "cute" than him(because of large eyes). This is the type of black guy who can make girls who don't like Blacks make an exception just for him, or even make hardcore racist girls give up their beliefs.

When you break deep seated racial/ethnic constraints like that, that's the real power of looks.

Last edited:
I think he does actually, simultaneously look more masculine/angular and "cute" than him(because of large eyes). This is the type of black guy who can make girls who don't like Blacks make an exception just for him, or even make hardcore racist girls give up their beliefs.

broderickstare.jpg

When you break deep seated racial/ethnic constraints like that, that's the real power of looks.
so this guy

mogs thiy guys?

i see that different

Yeah, looks more masc while being about the same in prettiness.

broderickstare.jpg
hard to tell man

this fucker really looks good

but the mulatto gets mogged by the ethnics

change my mind

I sent him to girls and she rated him higher lol . So yah I’m right . Girls like that exotic look lol . Malltos have that

so indian mogs this mulatto just because eyes ?

and mulatto mogs pretty ethnics with brown eyes ? okay

i cage at name burak

people here coping hard

• JFL
so indian mogs this mulatto just because eyes ?

and mulatto mogs pretty ethnics with brown eyes ? okay
Dude mulattos have INSANE irl appeal in the west . Not even close to these ethnics man .

Dude mulattos have INSANE irl appeal in the west . Not even close to these ethnics man .
but the indian with green eyes mog him?

mulatto mogs