Battle to Settle Med vs Nordic Pheno: The Final Crusade

Muh Mogs?

• Med/Southern Euro

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Nordic/Northern Euro

Votes: 31 41.9%

• Total voters
Biased because 80% of this forum is ethnic. You would have to poll women for the correct answer

meds with colored eyes mog but without, nords sadly mog:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14160
@Blue thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Squirtle
Nordics with a tan and dark hair>>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Blue and Biiyo03
meds with colored eyes mog but without, nords sadly mog:cry:
What about dark nordics? They look more robust and angelic imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, justadude and Deleted member 14160
I think by themselves without any looksmaxxing. Meds mog usually have better colouring and look more robust but looksmaxxed Nordics with dark features are unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14160
I think by themselves without any looksmaxxing. Meds mog usually have better colouring and look more robust but looksmaxxed Nordics with dark features are unmoggable.
Yeah, like in Canada I have no worry about running into a dark featured Nordic because it’s impossible to tan here. Colouring can affect a Nordic .5-1whole psl point too ngl.
Also most are clueless about darkening their hair, eyebrows etc :feelshah: so thank Gandy for that

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I
More of a North vs South Euro Pheno Battle. I'll try to post as unbiased samples as I can, if you got good examples too post in comments, but I want to come to a conclusion this week. Let this be known as the Final Crusade. I don't care about any edited/frauded shots- in today's day and age it's far too precarious of a factor to adjust for.

Also, I literally could not find one pure blonde haired male model who looked comparably good to these other examples at all jfl
View attachment 1442285

Med- (Flexible for Med-Passing Copers as well): Olive, tanned, and/or golden tinted skin with far less "rose-tint," nor do these men require extensive tanning to achieve their look. Hair is almost always black with some dark brown. Other coloring features common to this pheno is redder, fuller lips and more dense and darker beard hair and eyebrow insertions. Exotics will have colored eyes, but brown is more frequent than in Nordic.

View attachment 1442226View attachment 1442227View attachment 1442228View attachment 1442231View attachment 1442233View attachment 1442237View attachment 1442239

Nordic- Blonde hair seems to be the default for this pheno, ranging from puke white to dark blonde, with even some brown frauding in the mix. Far more likely to have colored eyes than Meds, especially the muh A10/blue eyes. Skin wise, far more pale by default and many tan maxx to get become more Med-passing (jfl). EVen when they do tan, their skin undertones seem markedly different from meds. (I couldn't find many male model equivalents for this coloring btw, should be telling in itself :feelswhat:) Not gonna include Barrett because he gets hated on.

View attachment 1442280View attachment 1442247View attachment 1442256View attachment 1442260View attachment 1442267View attachment 1442268

Again, post more examples if you feel I was biased, I spent more time trying to find flattering North Euro examples tbh.
@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @Preston @AscendingHero @gamma @goat2x @LooksOverAll @ArvidGustavsson @loox @MakinItHappenReturn @forevergymcelling
I'd personally prefer to be med than Nordic. Probs coz I'm ethnic already and med have an exotic halo imo

Nordic phenotype or death

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Squirtle
Nordics mog on average irl. Meds do seem to have higher highs though, obviously barring Gigachads like Hexum or Dolph. Either way, a good Med/Nordic pheno mogs hard and is more striking than North Atlantid, which is kinda overrated appeal-wise. @Preston @Biiyo03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 14160, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
The first 3 in med are 2 brits and a russian and the last one is pakistani
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Biiyo03 and Squirtle
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, gamma and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant and StrangerDanger

@StrangerDanger @Preston @Biiyo03 How is this dude and his coloring. He's quarter curry.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Squirtle, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
North Europeans mog hard and they're also height and frame moggers
Young Paul Walker 3
Bhzbc3hapxd71

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Dead equal tbh

Both of those groups mog.

I'd probably choose Med though tbh. Only blonde I'd wanna be is Hexum or Dolph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Couldn't post when this thread was alive because the admin was taking forever approving my account....

R3gKLS1.jpg
Zeus looking nordics /thread

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Deleted member 14160
Couldn't post when this thread was alive because the admin was taking forever approving my account....

R3gKLS1.jpg
Zeus looking nordics /thread
R3gKLS1

retarded forum with your image rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back