BBC are NOT ethnics - Here is why

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
BBC are toptier in masculinity crew, to be a ethnic you must be exotic, only exotic peoples are Asians related(Rice,Curry,latinos)

BBC are not exotics. They are their own categorie.

So i believe there are Whites, BBC and Ethnics.

Debate me :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Chadelite and MrLeeMaxxing
I’m not going to. But looks are looks.

As long as you’re not indian, Asian, or something else weird..

Girls will be used to being in your social circle and won’t be embersssed with sleeping with u

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, NormieKilla, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Big Black Cock

How are ethnic people black? Black is a racial term for Africans.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus

Girls will be used to being in your social circle and won’t be embersssed with sleeping with u

Brutal black pill pass the rope

• JFL
Reactions: disillusioned
when we talk about races we are talking about in the American perspective. Whites and blacks are plentiful and blacks have a lot of status and thuggery so they have an edge over indians and asians

Yeah, whites and blacks are the statuo quo of the west, how can they be ethnic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: elfmaxx
BBC are toptier in masculinity crew, to be a ethnic you must be exotic, only exotic peoples are Asians related(Rice,Curry,latinos)

Arab = bbc + white.

Blacks and whites don't have any advantage over ethnics unless the girl is racist, or the phenotype is shit.
But most ethnics are ugly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 470 and Chadelite
to be a ethnic you must be exotic, only exotic peoples are Asians related(Rice,Curry,latinos)
What other ethnic people are there other than these? What you're saying is all curries are "exotic"

Jfl

I think the whole race thing is stupid

If your good looking your good looking end of story

If your good looking enough you can even override racist girls tendencies toward you I’ve seen this happen

• +1
Reactions: noped, IronMike and Nosecel9000
What other ethnic people are there other than these? What you're saying is all curries are "exotic"

Jfl

Rices,arabs, latinos too.

Last edited:

Cope.

pRSfmwX.png

Indo-Aryan Chads like this exist son.

And some Asian ethnic groups can be Chads too. most notably some robust Ethnic groups in China as well as Ainu ethnic group of Japan and certain Japanese still carrying the Jomon genes.

• +1
Reactions: xit
You got me. Chances of a girl in the us meeting a guy like that is slim.

I think the whole race thing is stupid

If your good looking your good looking end of story

If your good looking enough you can even override racist girls tendencies toward you I’ve seen this happen
Ive never met a racist girl irl

Cope.

pRSfmwX.png

Indo-Aryan Chads like this exist son.

And some Asian ethnic groups can be Chads too. most notably some robust Ethnic groups in China as well as Ainu ethnic group of Japan and certain Japanese still carrying the Jomon genes.

All races got their chads, what im saying is, if those guys, arabs,rices,currys,latinos come to the west, they will be pointed as ETHNICS. Now if theres some hot black dude around, they are just a hot black dude.

All races got their chads, what im saying is, if those guys, arabs,rices,currys,latinos come to the west, they will be pointed as ETHNICS. Now if theres some hot black dude around, they are just a hot black dude.

Would that guy pass for an Ethnic?

Common knowledge. Ethic is just short for ethnicity and its what whites commonly refer to shitskins and other races as.

Its a dumb term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Depends on country

In Europe every nonwhite is an ethnic

Common knowledge. Ethic is just short for ethnicity and its what whites commonly refer to shitskins and other races as.

Its a dumb term.
And "exotic" I'd a term used for gl people with uncommon phenotypes. Being a currycel, no one will call you exotic.

big cope, n1gger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck, randomguy1235, Nosecel9000 and 2 others
Black people are haloed by their past. If they weren't mass imported for slavery they wouldn't get the BBC myth created and would not be first to assimilate in white media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Black people are haloed by their past. If they weren't mass imported for slavery they wouldn't get the BBC myth created and would not be first to assimilate in white media

Yeah, they would be exotic/ethnic.

I get hella bootycalls

exotic/ethnic
exotic doesn't mean ethnic. When you're called exotic, it means you're good looking despite not being white/black.

When you're called ethnic. It means you are ugly or average.

African americans or carribeans are not ethnic. But subsaharian africans are.

"Yeah, whites and blacks are the statuo quo of the west, how can they be ethnic. "

:sick: