Only BBC should be able to call others ethnic

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Why is everyone except whites ethnic isn’t Caucasian also an ethnicity? :feelswhat:

Also Africans should be the only ones to call others ethnics since every other ethnicity is just descended from them due to migration :feelsokman:

So technically if anyone were to use the word ethic on other races it should be BBC

Meanwhile whites a variation of those who migrated to the northern European lands call other people ethnic? :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Why is everyone except whites ethnic isn’t Caucasian also an ethnicity? :feelswhat:

Also Africans should be the only ones to call others ethnics since every other ethnicity is just descended from them due to migration :feelsokman:

So technically if anyone were to use the word ethic on other races it should be BBC

Meanwhile whites a variation of those who migrated to the northern European lands call other people ethnic? :feelswhat:
7933891F 4BD7 42C0 92ED 3AFEDEC44E2C
10am haven’t slept a wink, and this is what I’m fucking reading. High E ramblings go back to bed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Birdcell, hopecel and 5 others
  • JFL

disagree

Unlike u I have important shit nigha :feelsokman: it’s not weekend what’s a 30 yo nigha like u NEETING at this hour for?
Because I can’t sleep. Drop some asmr on me

• So Sad

BBCs are not ethnics they are bbc. East Asians are ethnics but you can make a case for them to be their own thing as well.

All other races that aren’t bbc cumskin or gook all fall into the brown mystery meat stew of ethnic