BBC BULL BEATS UP AND SLAMS CHAIR ON WHITE CUCK (MOM COMES IN)

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, kebab, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
The clip is edited the nigger actually asked him to be as racist as possible to have an excuse to attack him but he refused and he just did it anyways like a retarded ape.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, PickleTheSlayer, goobermaxxing17 and 13 others
Saying white cuck is like saying female with a vagina. No necessity to specify!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Bushman, fogdart and 9 others
Looks staged

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
The clip is edited the nigger actually asked him to be as racist as possible to have an excuse to attack him but he refused and he just did it anyways like a retarded ape.
He didn’t ask him to be as racist as possible to have an excuse to attack him, he asked him to be as racist as possible to fuel his anger in attacking him

You have a low EQ/SQ

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, kebab, normie_joe and 3 others
He didn’t ask him to be as racist as possible to have an excuse to attack him, he asked him to be as racist as possible to fuel his anger in attacking him

You have a low EQ/SQ
Its like “say that shit again nigga”

• +1
Reactions: murdah
you cant see a nigger in good slav shit countries

You have a low EQ/SQ
This isn't an anime nigger :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Roquefort, normie_joe and 1 other person
Bro why this people aint fighting back:lul:

This isn't an anime nigger :feelskek:
Keep projecting you low iq faggot, I was confused at first, EQ/SQ/IQ exists outside of anime power scaling. Once again solidifying the fact youre non nt and retarded

Bro why this people aint fighting back:lul:
When u getting ya shit rocked the only thing u can think about is defense. If u ever in a street fight ud know. Especially when hes close range swining with full force that can do hella damage

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Roquefort, romanstock and 1 other person
Keep projecting you low iq faggot, I was confused at first, EQ/SQ/IQ exists outside of anime power scaling. Once again solidifying the fact youre non nt and retarded
I was referring to the "fueling his anger part" but your failed excuse of a central nervous system clearly didn't understand that. Once again solidifying the fact you are a braindead inferior monkey.

I was referring to the "fueling his anger part" but your failed excuse of a central nervous system clearly didn't understand that. Once again solidifying the fact you are a braindead inferior monkey.
Thinking “fueling his anger” which has nothing to do with anime just proves you’re a retarded corny sperg. take a break from social media then kill yourself

When u getting ya shit rocked the only thing u can think about is defense. If u ever in a street fight ud know. Especially when hes close range swining with full force that can do hella damage
niggas think they gonna turn into goku level fighting skills when in reality the average guy has 0 clue how to fight and would get slumped with minimal effort

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Thinking “fueling his anger” which has nothing to do with anime just proves you’re a retarded corny sperg.
I meant the concept of anger making you more powerful is some anime shit
take a break from social media then kill yourself
t. monkey who sits on Tik Tok for 20 hours a day

Ur a corny nigger + dnr
t.
Wojak mask
Average black man

lol at being so poor you have to send you kids to school with violent low IQ Kangz. I am sure he looks like a real Bull in Prison Orange. Welcome to my ignore list.

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and murdah
whites getting beat is just another day in the neighborhood

when someone squares up to you like that ( espeacially a nigger) you fucking keep your eyes on them, these brainlets never cease to amaze me

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Ricky212, horizontallytall and 2 others
lol imagine throwing 100+ punches and none of them doing damage

BBC is law, high testosterone is the meaning of the earth.

lol at being so poor you have to send you kids to school with violent low IQ Kangz. I am sure he looks like a real Bull in Prison Orange. Welcome to my ignore list.
White cuck seething after seeing his race get violated 😂

when someone squares up to you like that ( espeacially a nigger) you fucking keep your eyes on them, these brainlets never cease to amaze me
No joke. They’re treating everything like a “if I don’t acknowledge it, it’ll go away” that white kid should’ve been up and like 5 feet away with a knife out. No playing around with mentally unhinged people who just want to hurt you.

Cope he was already braindead by the first punch
are you black or something my guy??

matter fact.. i dont even need to ask

but whatever helps you sleep at night i guess

are you black or something my guy??

matter fact.. i dont even need to ask

but whatever helps you sleep at night i guess
Niger u could telll he was getting defensive by the first punch. That means his flight trigger was awakended realizing he was too damaged to retaliate

• +1
niggas think they gonna turn into goku level fighting skills when in reality the average guy has 0 clue how to fight and would get slumped with minimal effort
Uh oh

We got a touhh guy here

Haha you turkish quandale dingle

loser didn't fight back at all

the white brah was in a vulnerable position sitting down

he aint ready for combat

white brah is soft

that black brah took his gf

• +1
In reality ur doing the same jfl. After u felt that first hit ud probably get rocked tbh
Unlike the twink in the video, I frame mog the fuck out of that midget nigga. His wild swings would be an irritant and nothing more.

Actually i dont know because i was the guy beating the shit out of the guys so can say they attacked me back!

Lmao. That's attempted murder. Back of the head is no no. Can render you retarded for real.

The nigger shoulda be (((((((((((redacted)))))))))))))))))))))

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and 📎♿️⚙️
Brootal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
When someone is standing infront of you sitting down and they are being intimidating u know shit is about to go down (because u are in extremely vulnerable spot), u have to act first.

I had this exact same scenario happen to me in highschool where some nigga tried to humiliate me infront of girls to get status.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aesthetic beauty, normie_joe and 1 other person
When someone is standing infront of you sitting down and they are being intimidating u know shit is about to go down (because u are in extremely vulnerable spot), u have to act first.

I had this exact same scenario happen to me in highschool where some nigga tried to humiliate me infront of girls to get status.
Fr, Jfl at retards who just stay sitting down, your not batman. Ive had this typa thing happen to me and sitting down not looking at them makes them way more likely to try and touch you.

Atleast get up, and do it quickly even if you cant fight so you dont seem as easy.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Pikabro and Veganist
Stays there like a vegetable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and normie_joe

You have a low EQ/SQ

"I finished my intro level psychology course, and I'm extremely emotionally intelligent to come up with a far fetched conclusion bro :soy:"

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Unlike the twink in the video, I frame mog the fuck out of that midget nigga. His wild swings would be an irritant and nothing more.
Wait till the retard realizes frame doesnt mean u can take punches to the face

Wait till the retard realizes frame doesnt mean u can take punches to the face
Oh that's another thing. Unlike twink in vid, who has nerd pheno, being a retard, my skull is thick, being more bone than brain. Perfect for absorbing punches

• +1
Oh that's another thing. Unlike twink in vid, who has nerd pheno, being a retard, my skull is thick, being more bone than brain. Perfect for absorbing punches
Yeah ur a dumbass. Everyones skull is relatively the same thickness and even if urs is thicker that doesnt mean u can absorb punches u retard ull still feel damage

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim

You have a low EQ/SQ

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
????????

to justify and to fuel his anger in this context means the exact same thing.

That kid definitely said something to that dude, knew it was being recorded and knew that black dude was going to hit him. that black dude is now going to get charged with aggravated assault and fuck up his life. that kid can just move on with his life, that black dude is now going to be teaching kids on beyond scared straight on how not to be retarded.

That kid definitely said something to that dude, knew it was being recorded and knew that black dude was going to hit him. that black dude is now going to get charged with aggravated assault and fuck up his life. that kid can just move on with his life, that black dude is now going to be teaching kids on beyond scared straight on how not to be retarded.
Are u retarded? In middle-high school they give u a pat on the back for getting into fights jfl. Only matters after 18. But after 18 u can just fuck a nigga up and claim self defense jfl america is great

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I hate the fact that bbcs are stronger, taller more masculine and dominant

Are u retarded? In middle-high school they give u a pat on the back for getting into fights jfl. Only matters after 18. But after 18 u can just fuck a nigga up and claim self defense jfl america is great
they aren't in middle school. it depends on the trial because he can be tried as an adult. every time i post here i develop an ego. :feelskek:

he is most likely going to be tried as an adult because the evidence is pretty overwhelming. dude literally grabbed a chair and threw at a kid who didn't fight back remotely.

That little nigga will either end up getting rawdogged by Enrique in prison or some white kid will go full ER on him at some point when he has his back turned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer and darkness97
No joke. They’re treating everything like a “if I don’t acknowledge it, it’ll go away” that white kid should’ve been up and like 5 feet away with a knife out. No playing around with mentally unhinged people who just want to hurt you.
It’s impossible to do shit like that unless it’s in the blood, he’d just get slept by the BBC before he can even pull out the knife.

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer