Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, humanoidsub7, 5.5psl and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, humanoidsub7 and looksmidder
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 29581
Its already mainstream

Few months only before summer :

They know the summer height pill their like fuck that ain’t fina be heightMogged in this summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vista, humanoidsub7, redmaxx and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: grimy and Juice WRLD
He’s doesn’t even really look out of proportion, and somehow looks even broader than before. LL is a miracle

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and ronald_98
165 cm? I'm 168 and seeing just how short that really is in the first clip is ropefuel

im 184.5 nighttime height = subhuman
if i grew 15cm with LL i would be 199.5cm nighttime height = lanklet, pseudo mogger, still 0.5cm away from 200cm giga mogger status.
then i would have to go with 16cm to get over 200cm.
alas, i am too scared to do LL at 184cm. its ogre for this subhuman ogre.

Last edited:
im 184.5 nighttime height = subhuman
if i grew 15cm with LL i would be 199.5cm nighttime height = lanklet, pseudo mogger, still 0.5cm away from 200cm giga mogger status.
then i would have to go with 16cm to get over 200cm.
alas, i am too scared to do LL at 184cm. its ogre for this subhuman ogre.
Think 188-193 is ideal , anything past that it gets uncomfortable sitting in public

• WTF
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos

Why do these subhumans share their LL results publicly ffs. Just few months ago nobody knew about a height increasing surgery now it's all over social media

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
fucking brutal man look how many views some of these LL videos are getting
Don't worry even if it goes totally mainstream 99.99% guys watching won't get

• +1
i wish this was true so bad man but let’s be real LL and other surgeries going mainstream will be extremely detrimental to our smv

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and 5.5psl
Why do these subhumans share their LL results publicly ffs. Just few months ago nobody knew about a height increasing surgery now it's all over social media
They get royalties/revenue/cheaper surgery in this particular clinic if they're fine with the promotion.

I want everyone to get LL so that being a manlet becomes the new meta. Fuck soyciety lol

• JFL
They probably get solid discounts if they allow the Dr to use the content as marketing

and he can never run again 😭
He will just buy a gun, and will be robbing in a wheelchair in the Slums of California :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
He’s doesn’t even really look out of proportion, and somehow looks even broader than before. LL is a miracle
If you can walk after it...

i've seen so many brutal images, that i am certain you need a few screws loose in your head to do it, despite its "miracle".

Each LL patient is literally 1 osteomyelitis away from the wheelchair :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: king_bandon and Deleted member 29581