BBC halo is cancelled in EE

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women

Jfl I went to the comments and literally no one is choosing Mukasa, the most popular choice there is robust caucasus men number 4( lifefuel for @nitesik and @Birdcell ). Also somewhat lifefuel for me since all Kazakh foids are choosing number 6( even tho according to @justinzayn I look more like 3 ).

@Makhachev @Ketamine @Marsik @wificonnector @russiancel @HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @looksmaxxer234 @banks @Obito

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bloomercel, wificonnector and 7 others
Water, just attach a image of a monke theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, bloomercel, Debetro and 2 others

Cage they all prefer oldcels and ogres

slavoid foids are the biggest gold digging whores jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, wificonnector, Bushman and 5 others
He don’t got bbc halo with that gay ass nose ring

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, wificonnector, Manu le coq and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yeah true, but still 4 was popular af despite ogre
Surprised they didn't all just pick 1 lol
Exactly my thoughts, also 3 and 6 are somehow more popular than 1 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Exactly my thoughts, also 3 and 6 are somehow more popular than 1 jfl
Surprised 6 got anything jfl. Thank god cheesygook isn't here anymore. Or he'd eat this shit up and spam it.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24444
Surprised 6 got anything jfl. Thank god cheesygook isn't here anymore. Or he'd eat this shit up and spam it.
No he would keep calling him uncanny subhuman. Tbh I think I look like a mix of 3 and 6

• +1
they are all want BBC just not say open

Ooo1
Ooo4

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 24444
I just checked the ones who is choosing 6 and they are Kazakh foids, they are the only non self hating gook foids tbh

• +1
Wym no one choosing him
View attachment 2352057

Doesn’t matter tho, cus blacks don’t even live there and Slavic girls look like shit
Meh I kinda skipped this comment and saw it now but like I thought foids in Moscow go crazy for blacks considering how much they are obsessed with rap and American culture in general

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 21661
Meh I kinda skipped this comment and saw it now but like I thought foids in Moscow go crazy for blacks considering how much they are obsessed with rap and American culture in general
Aren’t those niggas fighting a war rn

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Manu le coq, Bushman and 2 others
Wym no one choosing him
View attachment 2352057

Doesn’t matter tho, cus blacks don’t even live there and Slavic girls look like shit
more girls chose 7 than him

I just checked the ones who is choosing 6 and they are Kazakh foids, they are the only non self hating gook foids tbh
Mirin kazakh foids at least for not being self hating jfl.

No he would keep calling him uncanny subhuman. Tbh I think I look like a mix of 3 and 6
You look more like 6 imo. just diff coloring and shit.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
You look more like 6 imo. just diff coloring and shit.
Yeah thats why I'm saying mix of 3 and 6 since 3 has my coloring while 6 facial features
Mirin kazakh foids at least for not being self hating jfl.
Yeah lul they sometimes put in their bio smth like "slavcels don't message please"

• +1
Yeah thats why I'm saying mix of 3 and 6 since 3 has my coloring while 6 facial features

Yeah lul they sometimes put in their bio smth like "slavcels don't message please"
Do most of them just look like normal gooks or have your pheno or what?

• +1
Lmao more people are choosing 3 than 1. What a shithole ee is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24444 and Reformed
Just thinking of being in EE and around slavic whores spikes my cortisol. Imagine having to appeal to these foids when all their tastes are so random and doesn’t make sense (on top of that, most are pale recessed and ugly)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 24444
It’s the only places on earth where appeal almost feels like it’s reversed. Nothing makes sense there. Not to mention those foids are cretins

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24444 and Looks234
Do most of them just look like normal gooks or have your pheno or what?
Here they basically look like guy number 6 or more curry looking gooks while guys here are mostly brown. I literally look like this amogst local guys

• Woah

Jfl I went to the comments and literally no one is choosing Mukasa, the most popular choice there is robust caucasus men number 4( lifefuel for @nitesik and @Birdcell ). Also somewhat lifefuel for me since all Kazakh foids are choosing number 6( even tho according to @justinzayn I look more like 3 ).

@Makhachev @Ketamine @Marsik @wificonnector @russiancel @HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @looksmaxxer234 @banks @Obito

This is one of the main reasons Russia will be the last bastion of the white race we are the first whites that came from indo-europeans and we will be the last to fight against the eternal jew.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bedes, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Just thinking of being in EE and around slavic whores spikes my cortisol. Imagine having to appeal to these foids when all their tastes are so random and doesn’t make sense (on top of that, most are pale recessed and ugly)
Slavic foids are overrated af in blackpill spaces lol only Amerimutts and gooks think they’re supreme attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Reformed and Deleted member 24444
This is one of the main reasons Russia will be the last bastion of the white race we are the first whites that came from indo-europeans and we will be the last to fight against the eternal jew.
Instead of blacks they are choosing Ashots tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nitesik and Deleted member 28691
Slavic foids are overrated af in blackpill spaces lol only Amerimutts and gooks think they’re supreme attractiveness
Exactly, they look like shit usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Reformed
The ones with good bones fog hard. But that’s rare in slavlands where the average phenotype gives recessed jaws and disgustingly pale skin

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 24444
Everyone in west europe looks down on slavs. I have euro friends who tell me their parents would be disappointed if they married a slav girl jfl. It's just a psl/american meme that slavs fog.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, bloomercel and Deleted member 24444
The ones with good bones fog hard. But that’s rare in slavlands where the average phenotype gives recessed jaws and disgustingly pale skin
They also have fucked philtrums for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 21661
Instead of blacks they are choosing Ashots tho
Can't say I see it, only knew one "russian" girl who was a ricemixer but she was jewish too. Asians have inbred genes from millions of years of fucking their own families.

• Hmm...
Foids who are choosing 3 and 6 are Kazakh foids mostly, I checked. Lifefuel for me since they are not self hating

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Foids who are choosing 3 and 6 are Kazakh foids mostly, I checked. Lifefuel for me since they are not self hating
girls with your pheno fog
Can you get me some? you have a sister?

• Hmm...
True, I’ve seen many with 1:1 philtrum to chin jfl.
I changed location to @St.TikTokcel shithole and it's the worst women I saw

They look like WWE wrestlers

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ManletBlackcel, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
girls with your pheno fog
Can you get me some? you have a sister?
Jfl I wish I could get one myself, I dated more curry or SEA looking girls, I think I showed you pics

• So Sad
Jfl I wish I could get one myself, I dated more curry or SEA looking girls, I think I showed you pics
@apemaxxed I will geomax to Kazakhstans capital which is northern part and get one for myself and for you

• Love it

@mrriceguy jfl at these foids raging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, bloomercel, Birdcell and 1 other person
  • JFL
They both look over 6ft tall jfl. Right just looks like a guy with a wig and makeup
How westerners think ee foids look like vs how they really look like
554f3b7a646a0ab07709eb2c5801dd27 Hqdefault 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 31942 and Reformed
Mirin the inhib to write this stuff ngl
women are so fucking insecure bro. Btw I only acted rude later. I tried to act polite but oblivious with first message and so many fucking raged jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Birdcell and Deleted member 24444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back