BBC halo is cancelled in EE

Bluepilled subhuman brought up personality :ROFLMAO:

U need to BP her asap
Nigg you create 10 threads a day abt how blackpilling normies is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Nigg you create 10 threads a day abt how blackpilling normies is retarded
Yeah but this shit on OLD was always funny and doesn’t spread the BP, it’s only 1 person who’ll forget anyway.

With tiktok 1 vid gets like 600k views which is insane. Compared to just trolling 1 person

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Bluepilled subhuman brought up personality :ROFLMAO:

U need to BP her asap
she brought that up cuz I brought up personality earlier.
Fuck she unmatched me and I didn't screenshot everything. But basically:

After this I replied saying that she looks masculine, both face and body wise. And I said "just because you're not conventionally attractive doesn't mean there's something wrong with the way you look. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You just need personality and confidence" or smth like that

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Birdcell and Reformed
This forum always used to troll normies subtly with the BP on dating apps or social media. Wasnt a problem it was very mild

• WTF
Yeah but this shit on OLD was always funny and doesn’t spread the BP, it’s only 1 person who’ll forget anyway.

With tiktok 1 vid gets like 600k views which is insane. Compared to just trolling 1 person
ive sent girls blackgymmaxx threads lmao
they all called him crazy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Reformed and Deleted member 24444
Its hilarious how there are plenty of wattpadd stories yet not a single one is about a black dude romance JFL...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24444
Don't put too much faith in what woven say.
But yeah, the darker you are, the less attractive you are since all humans naturally consider lighter features more attractive.

• +1
slavic girls like high t primal muslim cock.. water is wet

Just be churka works only if you are robust. Same with niggers. Non robust niggas are incels

Jfl I went to the comments and literally no one is choosing Mukasa, the most popular choice there is robust caucasus men number 4( lifefuel for @nitesik and @Birdcell ). Also somewhat lifefuel for me since all Kazakh foids are choosing number 6( even tho according to @justinzayn I look more like 3 ).

@Makhachev @Ketamine @Marsik @wificonnector @russiancel @HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @looksmaxxer234 @banks @Obito

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Just be churka works only if you are robust. Same with niggers. Non robust niggas are incels
I never saw a low T looking black male and I'm dead serious rn

I never saw a łów T look black male and I'm dead serious rn
Lol half of them are, at least it seems so by watching videos on youtube and shit.

+ there are like 100000 different black phenos

• +1

Jfl I went to the comments and literally no one is choosing Mukasa, the most popular choice there is robust caucasus men number 4( lifefuel for @nitesik and @Birdcell ). Also somewhat lifefuel for me since all Kazakh foids are choosing number 6( even tho according to @justinzayn I look more like 3 ).

@Makhachev @Ketamine @Marsik @wificonnector @russiancel @HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel @looksmaxxer234 @banks @Obito

They haven’t chose the most flattering picture of mukasa tbh

He looks like a gay bitch on here.
He genuinely looks homo

• So Sad
PXL 20230728 212639944

Guya do you think , that me with a beard and thicker neck would look like #4 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel

• +1
Your chin projection is good lol and answer is yes
Wdym it's good ? You probably meant the whole mandible body , but even then it's relative. I thought chin projection meant specifically the projection of the outer point of the mandible , idk someone with good chin projection is probably Thimothee Chalamet or Michael B Jordan ?

• JFL
Feel so fucking good seeing BBC failed

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back