BBC is the proof you can escape looks purgatory with low neuroticism and athletic body

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
I think its pretty water knowledge that you cannot do shit if you are bottom 95th in looks (unless you are willing to date landwhales and goblinas), esp if you are a white cuck or an asian. If you think otherwise leave asap.

However, if you are older than 21yo and got some social experience, youve should already deduced black guys have so much easier in sexually attract foids despite being 35-75th in looks. But why?

- BBC alone is a big cope. The difference between BWC and BBC is quite minor;
- Media halo is another big cope. Black guys arent exposed to media at all esp here in EE/NE where they have the biggest appeal;
- Jews promoting racemixxing doesnt make sense also. There are more other ethnicities who immigrated to West and have 0 SMV (gooks, dalits, arabs);
- NTpill is quite legit, although 99% of people are NT, they just lack of low neuroticism which make them high inhibit cucks who overthink everything and are scared of taking a risk.

Tldr: black guys prove its all about being low inhibit, NT (I hate this word but it makes sense in that context), gymcelling and playing number games after meeting looks threshold which is like 50th-70th (just be above average)

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @Kamui @Amnesia @St.TikTokcel @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, zan, Bushman and 9 others
its easy for a bbc.
just get dreads, get jacked and take some cum increasing and libido supplements and ur slaying.
u can also apply for blacked and fuck whores like lana rhoades but shes retired now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel
its easy for a bbc.
just get dreads, get jacked and take some cum increasing and libido supplements and ur slaying.
u can also apply for blacked and fuck whores like lana rhoades but shes retired now.
You didnt read, sir. I know it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and asdvek
so ur telling me i should take penis enlargement pills and paint my cock black. Got it bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
I think its pretty water knowledge that you cannot do shit if you are bottom 95th in looks (unless you are willing to date landwhales and goblinas), esp if you are a white cuck or an asian. If you think otherwise leave asap.

However, if you are older than 21yo and got some social experience, youve should already deduced black guys have so much easier in sexually attract foids despite being 35-75th in looks. But why?

- Media halo is another big cope. Black guys arent exposed to media at all esp here in EE/NE where they have the biggest appeal;
- Jews promoting racemixxing doesnt make sense also. There are more other ethnicities who immigrated to West and have 0 SMV (gooks, dalits, arabs);
- NTpill is quite legit, although 99% of people are NT, they just lack of low neuroticism which make them high inhibit cucks who overthink everything and are scared of taking a risk.

Tldr: black guys prove its all about being low inhibit, NT (I hate this word but it makes sense in that context), gymcelling and playing number games after meeting looks threshold which is like 50th-70th (just be above average)

Brutal that none of it applies to battery dalits that have negative inhib and no neuroticism. They just get made fun on every platform.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, bloomercel and russiancelreturns
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
IMG 9346

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ominion, Lynxress and 2 others

Shut the fuck up about black men it's gay asf

Good post BBC mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
meanwhile ltn turks in the west:
IMG 6832
IMG 6833
translation:

„im german ofc my boyfriend is turkish“

op is just a closet homosexual and likes black men

being lightbrown after white is law

• +1
Reactions: ominion and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, bloomercel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
He's slaying because he looks Central Asian. I got a Tajik friend who looks like this and he was in a relationship with a Dutch girl throughout high school.
u can watch any street interview here where they ask which men they prefer and I never heard blackcels except from black women they always say shit like med or mena and it’s no exception

u can watch any street interview here where they ask which men they prefer and I never heard blackcels except from black women they always say shit like med or mena and it’s no exception
I don't watch street interviews, it's just dumb foids giving answers to please people.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
mirin how basement dwellers need to think about dating for years to come to the conclusion that inhibition and neuroticism matters

alternatively you could just go touch grass and see how dating plays out in real life, spoiler alert its not all muh lookz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Magnum Opus and 2 others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-122325.png
    Screenshot_20240427-122325.png
    754.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Haha so funny you ethincs shit fat ugly girls that overrated on basis that it makes you feel superior
I don’t even look like the guy it was just an example for you schizos

No, black looks are judged differently that white looks.

Ur not looking for robust jaw and chin on blacks, but overall facial harmony.

A white nigga will never be able to work past his leafy jaw. It's law.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I don’t even look like the guy it was just an example for you schizos
She's fucking ugly you're the inferior you get inferior woman you do not get hot whites this is not a hot white

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-122756.png
    Screenshot_20240427-122756.png
    562.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

Don't even need to bother reading that.

When this nig got the title "Sexiest man of the year"

fok3qwa77zra1.jpg

That's proof enough.

fok3qwa77zra1.jpg

That's proof enough.
Just forget he has celebrity halo theory. :forcedsmile:

Yeah but name one non black celeb with a profile like that who got "sexiest man of the year"
Why limit to profile? Front should be included. This guy looks like the offspring of some Chinese man dumping his seed in random African women. He was also "Sexiest Man of the Year."

And you said no white celebs but look at this bullshit.

JFL at going with these shitty celeb rankings. Only one deserving was Brad Pitt in 1995.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, iblamechico, normie_joe and 1 other person

fok3qwa77zra1.jpg

That's proof enough.
PSL don't matter for browns/blacks. If anything, high PSL is detrimental. BGM asked foids to rate mukasa, broderick, and MBJ. Those two got 3-4 whilst MBJ got 8.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Magnum Opus and normie_joe
PSL don't matter for browns/blacks. If anything, high PSL is detrimental. BGM asked foids to rate mukasa, broderick, and MBJ. Those two got 3-4 whilst MBJ got 8.

Including "browns" with blacks :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and normie_joe
He's slaying because he looks Central Asian. I got a Tajik friend who looks like this and he was in a relationship with a Dutch girl throughout high school.
Central Asians are the most robust people on earth tbh

meanwhile ltn turks in the west:
View attachment 2883129View attachment 2883130
translation:

„im german ofc my boyfriend is turkish“

op is just a closet homosexual and likes black men

being lightbrown after white is law
You are so low IQ that cant even get my thread

By writing about bbc I mean all brown skin men excluding curries and gooks. I used bbc cuz they are the least inhibited and thus have the highest smv

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

By writing about bbc I mean all brown skin men excluding curries and gooks. I used bbc cuz they are the least inhibited and thus have the highest smv
I personally think Mongols are the most robust people on earth or maybe Polynesians.

Brown is the new black, asshole. Get used to it. Tyrone has passed the reign down to Rajesh.

Nigga the only way curries are related to blacks is BBC but without the first B.

I.e me :feelsrope:

it’s false menas are more low inhib because we have higher frequency of the warrior gene also called ACE gene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, St.TikTokcel, Akhi and 1 other person
Nigga the only way curries are related to blacks is BBC but without the first B.

I.e me :feelsrope:
According to (((science))), the first Out of Africans settled in South Asia. :ogre:

I thought you were white btw?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
it’s false menas are more low inhib because we have higher frequency of the warrior gene also called ACE gene
+ I know enough slavhumans who are slayers the same way u described in op

it’s not an exclusive ethnic trait lmfao you are just autistic

• +1
+ I know enough slavhumans who are slayers the same way u described in op

it’s not an exclusive ethnic trait lmfao you are just autistic
Yeah, the widest framed guy while being natty was a Slav, he was also 6'1" and he slayed MENAs. Everyone always thought he was Moroccan but he never looked Moroccan to me, clearly looked Balkan to me if anything. He's now dating a mulatta.

According to (((science))), the first Out of Africans settled in South Asia. :ogre:

I thought you were white btw?

Yeah when you are born in a western country and have English as your native language, everyone assumes the same online.

But I'm Sinhalese curry.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah, the widest framed guy while being natty was a Slav, he was also 6'1" and he slayed MENAs. Everyone always thought he was Moroccan but he never looked Moroccan to me, clearly looked Balkan to me if anything. He's now dating a mulatta.
incels just love to make excuses for not getting laid

• +1
Yeah when you are born in a western country and have English as your native language, everyone assumes the same online.

But I'm Sinhalese curry.
No, I was thinking it because you were simping for blacks like whites tend to do. But if you're Sinhalese then you can tyronemaxx too.

• JFL
185cm is average there. Was he low inhibit?

incels just love to make excuses for not getting laid
So what's the recipe for fixing inceldom if you are at least mtn?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
its just culture nga
culture and attitude mostly yea but balkan culture is kinda like that idk why op is such a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
culture and attitude mostly yea but balkan culture is kinda like that idk why op is such a cuck
if he wouldnt be a cuck he wouldnt have landed here on this site

the balkan guys i know are all low inihib low IQ potatoheads, and they dont struggle

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and st.hamudi but 6‘5
185cm is average there. Was he low inhibit?

So what's the recipe for fixing inceldom if you are at least mtn?
He was EXTREMELY low inhib. When you got the widest frame, you're tall, you are an extremely skilled fighter, went to jail, have skills with weapons, how can you not be? Everyone was always mirin him and everyone always wanted to impress him. I stopped him from beating up my brother, but aside from that he never took advantage of his position. For instance, he knew I did not like being touched on my neck or my face or whatever and he respected that instead of doing it anyway because he knows he can and I cannot do anything in return since I'd be in the hospital with broken fractures all over my body soon after. Average here is 183 cm by the way.

No, I was thinking it because you were simping for blacks like whites tend to do. But if you're Sinhalese then you can tyronemaxx too.

Brootal curry brainwashing by pinkoid influence.

And I can't tyronemaxx because I have the have the skull and features of a Caucasoid.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and Michael Myers
Brootal curry brainwashing by pinkoid influence.

And I can't tyronemaxx because I have the have the skull and features of a Caucasoid.
Joever. And that's too bad, man. Well at least you're not a virgin, unlike me.

• So Sad
if he wouldnt be a cuck he wouldnt have landed here on this site

the balkan guys i know are all low inihib low IQ potatoheads, and they dont struggle
OP has negative inhib. It's just that slavcel failo exists in eastern jewrope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Akhi
Black men literally do shit outside of Tyrones, meanwhile I can spam proof of jbw

• +1
Reactions: Akhi