BBC just became prince of Norway

gravlek

gravlek

The spice must flow
IMG 5884
IMG 5885

Norwegian princess marries US ‘shaman’ who claims he can communicate with spirits​

Unconventional marriage of Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett celebrated with three-day schedule of events and a documentary to follow

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34, deadstock, Xangsane and 17 others
This is amazing jfl Norway is burning

• So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air
Gonna get some nice Caramel into the bloodline.

• Love it
Reactions: gravlek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, omnilegent, Skull Issue and 3 others
Gonna get some nice Caramel into the bloodline.
The ‘diversity’ and ‘inclusive’ Netflix royals shows will be accurate after all. PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. Blame the joooows

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and OldRooster
Bump need some white rage

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster and gravlek
she married a shaman who communicates with the dead

bitch is clearly a dingbat

obviously the bitch is dumb, it's a bitch

the real dumb bitch is the king. even a literal king can't control whores anymore, that's how over it is.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Bars, NZb6Air and 4 others
she married a shaman who communicates with the dead

bitch is clearly a dingbat
Don’t matter, mans got real power now in white capital of the world

obviously the bitch is dumb, it's a bitch

the real dumb bitch is the king. even a literal king can't control whores anymore, that's how over it is.
Matter of fact, he supports the marriage :p

• +1
Reactions: klip11
How much was she paid to do this shit :lul:

• +1
@FaceandBBC post that gif bhai.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and gravlek
Sounds so much like woke pr 🤣

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, UrGirlsMcm, Blond3cel and 2 others
Briefly reading his description and running numerology on his name he's probably valid on some of this shit or atleast believed it himself

I noticed trump was a 31 or 4 life path

But 22 /4 just seemed to match, the impulsive evil genius vs the hard worker of just 4, makes more sense

Then this guy is a 31 lp, but he has a criminal history too

I'm collecting data :feelsping:

I think he's not lying tbh, schizo name and birthday to some degree, high spiritual capticity/closer to the atral given 33 in his name, and 22 if I'm right

• +1
we wuz kangz and shiet

• +1
Thank god there was still male preference when she was born

• +1
Maybe if the men in her country didnt act like lesbians she would choose one

• +1
I can already see that retarded white supremacist incel, aurachad, having a mental breakdown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and gravlek
I can already see that retarded white supremacist incel, aurachad, having a mental breakdown.
He blocked me on IG after I commented how uncanny his face is with all the implants and his manlet heightfrauding with heels

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
@aurachadfr

View attachment 3139971View attachment 3139972

Norwegian princess marries US ‘shaman’ who claims he can communicate with spirits​

Unconventional marriage of Princess Märtha Louise and Durek Verrett celebrated with three-day schedule of events and a documentary to follow

This threads seeming real

• +1

This threads seeming real
I would cuck you tbh bhai, white girls are classless nowadays

• +1
I bet 5€ there will be a Caramel Nigga jumping out that of that pussy in the next years regardless.
For sure, everyone is joking about it. But they’re forgetting those kids will have a legit seat at the table of the monarchy. Mulatto royals will open the door to everything though impossible.

I would cuck you tbh bhai, white girls are classless nowadays
White girls don’t like me so yes with your women sure. But with ethnics (excluding chinks) you stand 0 chance against me

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and gravlek
White girls don’t like me so yes with your women sure. But with ethnics (excluding chinks) you stand 0 chance against me
Nah broski, I slay literally every ethnicity since slightly thugmaxxing as white boy. It massively separates me from all other whites. Htn hq face with thug style :bluepill:

that faggot is a mutt look at his old pics he had nigger hair and huge lips:lul:

He had a perm, 2020 era was very bad for society
IMG 7609

that’s his natural hair he literally has coily beard hairs:lul: “SAAR WHYT NASHUNALIST SAAR”

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Nah broski, I slay literally every ethnicity since slightly thugmaxxing as white boy. It massively separates me from all other whites. Htn hq face with thug style :bluepill:
I know a lot of “thugmaxxed” white guys your just ntmaxxed nothing to do with “thugmaxzing” even a chunk who is low inhibited and super NT can slay. I’m aspiring yet I can fuck ethnics easily due to looks. Your women demanding men for some strange reason (pulled a few MEDS. It they are not the same as regular Cummins)

He's a bisexual black shaman this is some American LVL clown shit

I know a lot of “thugmaxxed” white guys your just ntmaxxed nothing to do with “thugmaxzing” even a chunk who is low inhibited and super NT can slay. I’m aspiring yet I can fuck ethnics easily due to looks. Your women demanding men for some strange reason (pulled a few MEDS. It they are not the same as regular Cummins)
I’ve always been NT bro, I old money when going after white beckies and some streetwear and chains when chasing ethics

Bump need some white rage
She is 52, well past reproductive years, no one cares. This is a reflection of how far women's SMV drops after losing the perception of fertility. She is in decent shape for a 52 year old woman, but fully looks her age. He is 49, and looks 42. She probably thinks she is sticking it to the white men that ignore her now. This union will not last 5 years, he will cheat on her, possibly with one of her daughters, and she will become even more demoralized and descend into alcoholism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and iblamechico
She is 52, well past reproductive years, no one cares. This is a reflection of how far women's SMV drops after losing the perception of fertility. She is in decent shape for a 52 year old woman, but fully looks her age. He is 49, and looks 42. She probably thinks she is sticking it to the white men that ignore her now. This union will not last 5 years, he will cheat on her, possibly with one of her daughters, and she will become even more demoralized and descend into alcoholism
Every royal/celeb in the west has their eggs or sperm frozen bhai

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Sounds like a @Gaygymmaxx Jewish magic fortune telling

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
This union will not last 5 years, he will cheat on her, possibly with one of her daughters,

If it's this one, I'd rather fuck the 52 year old hag.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Gaygymmaxx and OldRooster
Every royal/celeb in the west has their eggs or sperm frozen bhai
Maybe 30% do. Seems very unlikely she would have had her eggs frozen since she was married with kids in her 30s. Eggs still age while frozen, just at a slower rate. By the age of 52 any eggs harvested inn her early 30s would be have a low viability.

Briefly reading his description and running numerology on his name he's probably valid on some of this shit or atleast believed it himself

I noticed trump was a 31 or 4 life path

But 22 /4 just seemed to match, the impulsive evil genius vs the hard worker of just 4, makes more sense

Then this guy is a 31 lp, but he has a criminal history too

I'm collecting data :feelsping:

I think he's not lying tbh, schizo name and birthday to some degree, high spiritual capticity/closer to the atral given 33 in his name, and 22 if I'm right
Sounds like a @Gaygymmaxx Jewish magic fortune telling
Nigga I did that already

• +1
Nigga I did that already
I know, but u were going schizo talking about reptiles and chit. Oldrooster was prophesying that there will be a BBC takeover in the Norwegian royal family with cheating drama and all that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, gravlek and Gaygymmaxx