Jesus Christ Never Existed | Mainstream Christianity is Satan Worship

But why wouldn't they wipe all the traces of the truth from this world, that would make it absolutely impossible that we 'realise our true form' whether we try looking for it or not.
They can censor, ban, hide something or the other but cannot fully remove everything, Because truth itself is everything, the truth is super complex and it's roots is embedded in almost everything, The right Knowledge isn't just written in books, texts or webpages but can be mentally manifested and gained if the person is free from materialistic constraints or to be more precise during astral projection and other out of body practices, this is why they banned shrooms as they give you a head start, you start seeing things differently and your intuition (Inner- Tuition [God's spark]) will inevitably guide you towards truth even if it's buried in depths of hell

• +1
Reactions: Acion
But why wouldn't they wipe all the traces of the truth from this world, that would make it absolutely impossible that we 'realise our true form' whether we try looking for it or not.
the NWO (New world order) aims to do just that but even then removing the truth entirely in it's own is impossible, Such attempts will awaken and unite people and cause governments to be overthrown

• +1
Reactions: Acion
They can censor, ban, hide something or the other but cannot fully remove everything, Because truth itself is everything, the truth is super complex and it's roots is embedded in almost everything, The right Knowledge isn't just written in books, texts or webpages but can be mentally manifested and gained if the person is free from materialistic constraints or to be more precise during astral projection and other out of body practices, this is why they banned shrooms as they give you a head start, you start seeing things differently and your intuition (Inner- Tuition [God's spark]) will inevitably guide you towards truth even if it's buried in depths of hell
give me an example of someone who gained this vision after doing shrooms or astral projection

give me an example of someone who gained this vision after doing shrooms or astral projection
I can't tell anyone's name for sure as people are hesitant to directly admit it but I can suspect based on the stuff they talk about or their choice of words

- Elon Musk (Co-op but Admitted in one of Joe Rogan podcast)
- Mike Tyson (Admitted)
- Russell Brand (Controlled Opposition part of illuminati but admitted)
- Post Malone (Admitted)
- Nikola Tesla (Speculative)
- Osho (Speculative)
- Jim Carrey (Co-op but Admitted)
- Aristotle (Speculative)
- Marcus Aurelius' (Speculative)
- Pythagoras (Speculative)
- David Icke (Speculative)
- Marilyn Monroe (Speculative)
- Andrew Tate ((Speculative)
- Iman Gadhzi (Suspicion)
- Luke Belmar (Admitted)