BBC on TRT and roids powerlifter hits 700lb x10 deadlift PR and bleeds from face and chest

alien

alien

Kraken

Witness the power of the BBC
He claims he doesn't do roids anymore. Only TRT bro. Sure, sure. BBC West African Mandingo slave genetics I know but still :lul:
Apparently the chest bleeding is from acne popping. Not internal capillaries.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Looks like a mix of BBC and Latino

Jfl at the people who think all niggers are naturally able to put on 60lbs of muscle naturally, iirc only a small percentage of specifically west Africans have lower myostatin thus allowing them to put on more muscle and easier

Jfl at the people who think all niggers are naturally able to put on 60lbs of muscle naturally, iirc only a small percentage of specifically west Africans have lower myostatin thus allowing them to put on more muscle and easier
I wonder if Larry Wheels has ever taken an ancestry DNA test to find out what part of West Africa his buck nigger slave ancestors hailed from

Peak mental illness

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and One Rep Max
this nigga can deadlift 3x what I can brootal

I wonder if Larry Wheels has ever taken an ancestry DNA test to find out what part of West Africa his buck nigger slave ancestors hailed from
He’s half Pacific Islander iirc also but not sure, they have good muscle building cuz low myostatin so if he truly is half west nigfrican and Polynesian then fair enuff but he’s still definitely on a few hundred milligrams of testosterone

He's juiced to the gills

Please tell me this is AI or frauded.

he looks like shit

just like that other gymcel athlean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back