"BBC ONLY" is Law not a MEME

Stfu you dirty ethnic bitch dog 🐶 don’t ever speak of the BBC master race again we are not the same or related to you Ethnic shits
Remember we used to sell you for Europeans, and we even wrote hundreds of poems about fucking your big black booty woman, in fact my gf rn is a black big assed queen❤️😍

Remember we used to sell you for Europeans, and we even wrote hundreds of poems about fucking your big black booty woman, in fact my gf rn is a black big assed queen❤️😍
stop larping, shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 3105
You lot never sold BBCs to euros we ducked your women even your 100 Arabian nights have poems of BBCs slaying your mena women like no tomorrow stfu you race of brown cuckholds

You lot never sold BBCs to euros we ducked your women even your 100 Arabian nights have poems of BBCs slaying your mena women like no tomorrow stfu you race of brown cuckholds
I'm not surprised, blacks never read a book or finish basic education, We were selling you since the beginning of time, jfl you keep showing your lack of education, 1001 nights is mix of stories from Arabia, Persia, Central Asia, India, and Nubia, go read how We used to cut the balls of niggers so you don't rape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and bedes
I'm not surprised, blacks never read a book or finish basic education, We were selling you since the beginning of time, jfl you keep showing your lack of education, 1001 nights is mix of stories from Arabia, Persia, Central Asia, India, and Nubia, go read how We used to cut the balls of niggers so you don't rape
Your kind wwre being cucked by black slaves Lmfao. Tyrone was fucking your princess you disgusting Iranian bitch everybody has ran through your country.

Roamns, Greeks, Turks, curries, Chinese, mongols at this point its a matter of who wasn’t ran through irans pussy at this point, even your women today are whores I almost fucked a 30 Yr old Iranian whore off hinge lmfao your women are a disgrace your people are cucks and get raped by Arabs everyday

Since lot of ytboys on this site call slim thick white queen snow bunnies like "fat" and give them the "EW" reaction then they become Big black cock only or Big sand cock only or big kebab cock only or big beans cock only...
European standards doesn't allow woman to develop MONSTER CURVES and that's puts a favor to ethnics, every post wheres a curvy woman in Instagram i see cuck low t ytboys shaming the foid for her right to let her body show the estrogenic curves.

Hail to the curvy white bunnies.

View attachment 2520772View attachment 2520773View attachment 2520774View attachment 2520775

BEC only is law (Big ETHNIC CocK)
View attachment 2520776View attachment 2520777
they're not high estrogen, they're just fucking obese white foids from burgerland.

Your kind wwre being cucked by black slaves Lmfao. Tyrone was fucking your princess you disgusting Iranian bitch everybody has ran through your country.

Roamns, Greeks, Turks, curries, Chinese, mongols at this point its a matter of who wasn’t ran through irans pussy at this point, even your women today are whores I almost fucked a 30 Yr old Iranian whore off hinge lmfao your women are a disgrace your people are cucks and get raped by Arabs everyday
Lmao keep creating fantasies to jerk off your lil dick since you cant cope with the fact that you had no single civilization you monkey nigger, lmao the civilizations Romans greeks turks curries.. Got conquered by us the time we were spreading Islam you monkey, go see the Caliphate of Iran and the caliphate of Iraq and Egypt... They beat Byzantine and got hold of all north Africa including your nigger countries HAHa when was a time a nigger country conquered somebody?remember the biggest empire in Humanity had 30 % of the world world population ruled parts of china India Europe... And it was the ACHAEMENID empire you nigger, kiss this Persian holly dick monkey

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Lmao keep creating fantasies to jerk off your lil dick since you cant cope with the fact that you had no single civilization you monkey nigger, lmao the civilizations Romans greeks turks curries.. Got conquered by us the time we were spreading Islam you monkey, go see the Caliphate of Iran and the caliphate of Iraq and Egypt... They beat Byzantine and got hold of all north Africa including your nigger countries HAHa when was a time a nigger country conquered somebody?remember the biggest empire in Humanity had 30 % of the world world population ruled parts of china India Europe... And it was the ACHAEMENID empire you nigger, kiss this Persian holly dick monkey
I don’t read that shit you disgusting Persian cuck keep supporting isreal you faggot birch your people are pussies your women sell their pussies to me and eveybody your a group of self hating faggots who worship Cumskins ahaha

I don’t read that shit you disgusting Persian cuck keep supporting isreal you faggot birch your people are pussies your women sell their pussies to me and eveybody your a group of self hating faggots who worship Cumskins ahaha
Nobody supporting Kikes, Iran gave weapons and aid to Palestinians, No Arab gave anything to them, Ethiopians and Eritrean niggers like you support Shisreal, worship whites? Nigga we're the masters of white, iran means land of aryans, we are real lords of whites and all races

Ye right, all those single moms and kids that come out mixed when the statistics shows that Wmbw isn't even close to how big Bmww
Not taking any sides but those marriages end up in divorces, it’s usually the retarded women race mixing.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Not taking any sides but those marriages end up in divorces, it’s usually the retarded women race mixing.
That statistics on marriage divorces by race was in the 90s idk why they haven’t re done it knowing that standards around dating out has changed

That statistics on marriage divorces by race was in the 90s idk why they haven’t re done it knowing that standards around dating out has changed
Cope it's the exact same thing. Snowbunny = future single mother

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Cope it's the exact same thing. Snowbunny = future single mother
47FBF44A A8F7 4449 AD10 BE6F8122787D

don’t quote me again pls indian