BBC PILL DEBUNKED!😱 BLACK GUY GETS EVISCERATED AND CUCKED BY MASCULINE NEW YORK LATINA, MUST WATCH!!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

Title was kind of lol but the BBC pill is not as strong as you think lol 😂
Backstory: So basically, this couple I believe briefly stayed in our neighborhood because I'm assuming she knew someone from our neighborhood and was staying for a few days.

Heres what she looks like (My camera was on max zoom by the way so pardon for the blurriness)

IMG 20221027 002121

Her boyfriend (or now her ex I think)
IMG 20221027 002159

When I first saw her walking her dog, she looked depressed. You could see it in her eyes. The next day, she did this to her black boyfriend 💀😂

Note: My neighborhood is far from ghetto, so this is why this was interesting to me, because I've never seen anything like this.

I recorded the scrub in the video for privacy reasons

They also got this 6 year old Mullatino kid, 6/10 facially who heard & saw all of it. Poor kid was playing with the dog while she was doing all of this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
Okay so you saw an interracial couple for the first time in your life

Now what?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, fauxfox, greeneyes and 2 others
Also Habibi, imagine living in New York everyday and seeing this

Everyday I see at least 5 ugly white dudes with Asian girlfriends. Its no surprise for me that @Octillionaire also fancies Asian chicks .. interracial couples esp. wmaf is super common here

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Also Habibi, imagine living in New York everyday and seeing this

Everyday I see at least 5 ugly white dudes with Asian girlfriends. Its no surprise for me that @Octillionaire also fancies Asian chicks .. interracial couples esp. wmaf is super common here
Okay so you saw an interracial couple for the first time in your life

Now what?
When did I say I live in new York? I just said she is from new York 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
So what happened?
Sorry not able to RD today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Users who are viewing this thread