Tyrone Spits out the blue pill after Stacy tells him the TRUTH [ultimate black pill story, redpill debunked GTFIH]

He seems to have my stats that’s why I’m asking to see his pics. Anyway, gymmaxed HTN is enough to get chad treatment irl especially if you have other halos like being popular & charismatic, playing sports etc.
This guy isn’t NT at all. I’ve seen him talk to women. If I posted his face everyone would be like “wtf him?”

I’m not even joking he told me a while back he’s potentially being diagnosed with high functioning autism when I was teasing him for being weird. It literally doesn’t matter. He’s caramel skin so that helps.

He’s not even extraverted or charismatic, I’ve seen girls throw themselves at him over and over.

Gym, 5’10+, HTN is all you need

PM me on discord when you’re ready I’ll show him to you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, lilhorizontal32 and 2 others
This guy isn’t NT at all. I’ve seen him talk to women. If I posted his face everyone would be like “wtf him?”

I’m not even joking he told me a while back he’s potentially being diagnosed with high functioning autism when I was teasing him for being weird. It literally doesn’t matter. He’s caramel skin so that helps.

He’s not even extraverted or charismatic, I’ve seen girls throw themselves at him over and over.

Gym, 5’10+, HTN is all you need

PM me on discord when you’re ready I’ll show him to you
Show me his pic.

Im pretty sure you are underating him.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and johncruz12345
Nah I’m not gonna show you but @fogdart confirm my rating is accurate
This sounds like tales tbh.

But ok. Maybe the tyrone just has good sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My core friend group is a trio, with this these three ppl. We are all black

Me - 6'2", lanklet, 3.75-4 psl face, (normie halo'd by height) darkskin
B - 5'8", 4 psl, gymcel, chubbyish, baby faced with small frame (natty lifting is cope) (low tier normie, failo'd by height) darksin
C - 5'11", shredded Tyrone, 5 psl face, naturally skinny but mogger frame, 6 pack, brownskin, halo'd by cheekbones, least NT of all of us tho

Last semester:
I was a 70% black pilled, 30% red pilled
B was 100% red pilled, (B was the friend who got blackpilled by going to the club in my other thread)
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
I am almost fully black pilled
B is half black pilled
And today, C just spit out the blue pill and ingested the black pill. He is on his last remaining copes

For years, C has preached to B and I about how we're so negative and the red pill/black pill being too negative, and how not all women are Chad-chasing slutts. C regularly rejects girls who try to approach him because he doesn't want to hook up with whores and he just wants a steady girlfriend. C is so adamant about his blue pill ways that he literally asked a girl who he met just a day before at a frat party after she sucked and fucked him if they were boyfriend and girlfriend after that, JFLLLLLLL. Girls try to use C as a dildo all the time, but C has just refused to believe it, and wants a steady relationship.

So this semester, C met a girl I used to be best friends with during my freshman year, lets call her Stacy. Now keep in mind, Stacy has told me and B, (B tried to ge at her a while ago), that she is not sexually attracted to black men. Also, something about Stacy, is that she is African, so she is EXTREMELY blunt and direct. Before I turned 18 and my jaw grew a little, I was ded srs 3 psl. She literally was the first girl to black pill me, and told me that because I was ugly I couldn't get girls. Back then I was blue pilled though, and I was a delusional normie. "How could I be ugly?", I thought, "I've had like 2 girlfriends".

So C and Stacy are living in the same area this semester and start hanging out. C is just looking for someone to study with and is not attracted to Stacy at all due to past social interactions. Stacy develops a crush on C. Slowly, she invites herself to his dorm, SKIPS HER FINALS and lies in bed with this man guiding his hands towards her boobs, and sought him out.

He did not approach her. She lusted after him so hard that she initiated sex with him JFL. Soon, they're fucking everyday. He is so bluepilled that he tries to make love to her, but she tells him "just fuck me and choke me". In his own words, she begs him to "consentually rape her". SHe asks him to pin her down, all this freaky shit. She literally FLEW HIM OUT after school ended to her new job just to get dicked down by him. She tells him she wants to watch him fuck other girls and have threesomes with them. She asks him about all the girls shes fucked. She literally tells him that she's in a perpetual state of cumming cuz he's here and she's always anticipating getting fucked by him. She says that satisfying him alone makes her cum. He is sick, so she spends the entire week cooking food for him and feeding him. She is so intent on taking care of him, that when he is sick, she starts LITERALLY DOING HIS INTERNSHIP FOR HIM WHILE HE NAPS, AND HE HAS HIS OWN JOB. This is a girl who is very "sassy", normally, being completely submissive for Chad.

Now earleir I mentioned C was the least NT of all, and I can tell you various stories, but it has nothing to do with his confidence or "alphahood". Like, this is a dude who has cried when he got rejected before.

C, being as bluepilled as he is, then asks Stacy, "why do you like me?". This girl being direct as she is, says "because you have a cute face and a six pack". Bluepilled C asks, "what about my personality?". She says "I mean its kinda cute how you're soft and shy (JFLLLLLLLL redpill debunked) but your personality has nothing to do with it".

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. PERSONALITY THEORY IS DEAD, LOOKS THEORY RISES TO THE TOP.

In that moment, C spit out his blue pill. In his own words "you know this morning I. woke up taking some pills and they were all blue, but after hearing that my pills turned black".

JFL, sure once in a blue moon I experience women wanting to fuck me, yea. But on this visceral a level, where they just straight up initiate sex with me, without throwing hints, just being so overtaken by lust they just do it. Where she cooks you food for 3 days straight for you, does your work for you, begs to watch you fuck other girls, WORSHIPS YOU.

I have never experienced that level of raw attraction from a girl, and neither will you probably.

Girls dont' approach bro!

Girls approach C semiregularly and he rejects 90% of them because he wants a serious relationship.

It's so beyond over for the red pill it's ridiculous. Men spend years trying to get looks and status just to get mediocre sex from one girl that they will betabux for and take care of, sex that won't even be as good as with Chad. Where as just ONE LOOX will not only get you multiple girls, but each of those girls will take care of you, give you good sex, and BEG YOU TO FUCK OTHER GIRLS.

Fuck this bs. I just called my jaw surgeon and asked him to push up the appointment. I need money for surgeries as soon as possible. I am not coping like this.

"Just keep approaching girls to get less out of them than Chad ever will, bro!"

Yea, I'lll do it but only cuz I have to to get anything.

But I'll be damned if I never ascend to Chadhood. Fuck game, fuck money, fuck status, sure I'll chase all of those cuz I have to, but nothing will ever come close to LOOKS.

You need to be a multimillionaire celebrity to equate to a 6 psl guy bro wtf. No amount of frame and game equates to being 6 psl. I hate the red pill. Me, B, and C, all are now in agreement as to what a massive cope it is.

"Maybe you and B are right," said C, "all girls do just lust after hot men and men with status, personality never mattered in the first place".

O V E R for any man not in the top 20% of looks.

Only hope here is that again, it doesn't take THAT much to hit top 20% of looks. If you all saw this guy, he is under 6 feet with a HTN face by this site's standards, and gymmaxed, but he has really bad skin, but girls IRL think he's Chad.

tagging all friends and copers

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @OOGABOOGA @Biggdink @AlwaysHaveQuestions @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Toska @puyi @GigaChang @Amnesia
based and true. you dont cope and think delusional and ldar like others. mirin dedication and based post

Show me his pic.

Im pretty sure you are underating him.
Has to be, I’m HTN yet don’t get this level of attention. Fucker is prob Tyronelite minimum either thag or phenopill saves him

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Has to be, I’m HTN yet don’t get this level of attention. Fucker is prob Tyronelite minimum either thag or phenopill saves him
Yeah people here underate.

He's probably at least 8/10 irl scale.

Yeah people here underate.

He's probably at least 8/10 irl scale.
100% I have only ever seen foids do this to me when I was at my best at chadlite level with fresh trim and seen them do this to other chadlites but even then not to this extent where EVERYWHERE he goes a foids throwing themsleves at him this is reserved behaviour for chad only. OPs full of shit guys a brown skin lean black guy with a super good face solid Tyrone to be getting this treatment

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and johncruz12345
My core friend group is a trio, with this these three ppl. We are all black

Me - 6'2", lanklet, 3.75-4 psl face, (normie halo'd by height) darkskin
B - 5'8", 4 psl, gymcel, chubbyish, baby faced with small frame (natty lifting is cope) (low tier normie, failo'd by height) darksin
C - 5'11", shredded Tyrone, 5 psl face, naturally skinny but mogger frame, 6 pack, brownskin, halo'd by cheekbones, least NT of all of us tho

Last semester:
I was a 70% black pilled, 30% red pilled
B was 100% red pilled, (B was the friend who got blackpilled by going to the club in my other thread)
C was 100% blue pilled

Now:
I am almost fully black pilled
B is half black pilled
And today, C just spit out the blue pill and ingested the black pill. He is on his last remaining copes

For years, C has preached to B and I about how we're so negative and the red pill/black pill being too negative, and how not all women are Chad-chasing slutts. C regularly rejects girls who try to approach him because he doesn't want to hook up with whores and he just wants a steady girlfriend. C is so adamant about his blue pill ways that he literally asked a girl who he met just a day before at a frat party after she sucked and fucked him if they were boyfriend and girlfriend after that, JFLLLLLLL. Girls try to use C as a dildo all the time, but C has just refused to believe it, and wants a steady relationship.

So this semester, C met a girl I used to be best friends with during my freshman year, lets call her Stacy. Now keep in mind, Stacy has told me and B, (B tried to ge at her a while ago), that she is not sexually attracted to black men. Also, something about Stacy, is that she is African, so she is EXTREMELY blunt and direct. Before I turned 18 and my jaw grew a little, I was ded srs 3 psl. She literally was the first girl to black pill me, and told me that because I was ugly I couldn't get girls. Back then I was blue pilled though, and I was a delusional normie. "How could I be ugly?", I thought, "I've had like 2 girlfriends".

So C and Stacy are living in the same area this semester and start hanging out. C is just looking for someone to study with and is not attracted to Stacy at all due to past social interactions. Stacy develops a crush on C. Slowly, she invites herself to his dorm, SKIPS HER FINALS and lies in bed with this man guiding his hands towards her boobs, and sought him out.

He did not approach her. She lusted after him so hard that she initiated sex with him JFL. Soon, they're fucking everyday. He is so bluepilled that he tries to make love to her, but she tells him "just fuck me and choke me". In his own words, she begs him to "consentually rape her". SHe asks him to pin her down, all this freaky shit. She literally FLEW HIM OUT after school ended to her new job just to get dicked down by him. She tells him she wants to watch him fuck other girls and have threesomes with them. She asks him about all the girls shes fucked. She literally tells him that she's in a perpetual state of cumming cuz he's here and she's always anticipating getting fucked by him. She says that satisfying him alone makes her cum. He is sick, so she spends the entire week cooking food for him and feeding him. She is so intent on taking care of him, that when he is sick, she starts LITERALLY DOING HIS INTERNSHIP FOR HIM WHILE HE NAPS, AND HE HAS HIS OWN JOB. This is a girl who is very "sassy", normally, being completely submissive for Chad.

Now earleir I mentioned C was the least NT of all, and I can tell you various stories, but it has nothing to do with his confidence or "alphahood". Like, this is a dude who has cried when he got rejected before.

C, being as bluepilled as he is, then asks Stacy, "why do you like me?". This girl being direct as she is, says "because you have a cute face and a six pack". Bluepilled C asks, "what about my personality?". She says "I mean its kinda cute how you're soft and shy (JFLLLLLLLL redpill debunked) but your personality has nothing to do with it".

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. PERSONALITY THEORY IS DEAD, LOOKS THEORY RISES TO THE TOP.

In that moment, C spit out his blue pill. In his own words "you know this morning I. woke up taking some pills and they were all blue, but after hearing that my pills turned black".

JFL, sure once in a blue moon I experience women wanting to fuck me, yea. But on this visceral a level, where they just straight up initiate sex with me, without throwing hints, just being so overtaken by lust they just do it. Where she cooks you food for 3 days straight for you, does your work for you, begs to watch you fuck other girls, WORSHIPS YOU.

I have never experienced that level of raw attraction from a girl, and neither will you probably.

Girls dont' approach bro!

Girls approach C semiregularly and he rejects 90% of them because he wants a serious relationship.

It's so beyond over for the red pill it's ridiculous. Men spend years trying to get looks and status just to get mediocre sex from one girl that they will betabux for and take care of, sex that won't even be as good as with Chad. Where as just ONE LOOX will not only get you multiple girls, but each of those girls will take care of you, give you good sex, and BEG YOU TO FUCK OTHER GIRLS.

Fuck this bs. I just called my jaw surgeon and asked him to push up the appointment. I need money for surgeries as soon as possible. I am not coping like this.

"Just keep approaching girls to get less out of them than Chad ever will, bro!"

Yea, I'lll do it but only cuz I have to to get anything.

But I'll be damned if I never ascend to Chadhood. Fuck game, fuck money, fuck status, sure I'll chase all of those cuz I have to, but nothing will ever come close to LOOKS.

You need to be a multimillionaire celebrity to equate to a 6 psl guy bro wtf. No amount of frame and game equates to being 6 psl. I hate the red pill. Me, B, and C, all are now in agreement as to what a massive cope it is.

"Maybe you and B are right," said C, "all girls do just lust after hot men and men with status, personality never mattered in the first place".

O V E R for any man not in the top 20% of looks.

Only hope here is that again, it doesn't take THAT much to hit top 20% of looks. If you all saw this guy, he is under 6 feet with a HTN face by this site's standards, and gymmaxed, but he has really bad skin, but girls IRL think he's Chad.

tagging all friends and copers

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @goat2x @kjsbdfiusdf @Hozay @OOGABOOGA @Biggdink @AlwaysHaveQuestions @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Toska @puyi @GigaChang @Amnesia
yes looks are everything.
Face > Height thats for sure.........

even when a girl doesnt approach a chad (because she is high inhib/shy), believe me, she will DO EVERYTHING to make it easy for chad to approach her

i even once heard from a girl this sentence;
"looks are more important than personality BECAUSE I CAN CHANGE HIS PERSONALITY..."

this is really fucked up thing.. every girl wants a good looking guy.. personality is less important because they think
if they get chad, they could change his personality.. this is beyond brutal

i mean, this shows us that looks is really the most important thing.. and honestly; its obivious and very normal
because we humans are visual beings.. 1 picture (face) say more than 1000words(personality)

we are still animals with instincts.. and for breeding we want the best possible partner with the best genes.. and looks are number one indicator for good genes

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 16453 and whiteissuperior
100% I have only ever seen foids do this to me when I was at my best at chadlite level with fresh trim and seen them do this to other chadlites but even then not to this extent where EVERYWHERE he goes a foids throwing themsleves at him this is reserved behaviour for chad only. OPs full of shit guys a brown skin lean black guy with a super good face solid Tyrone to be getting this treatment
guy is prob maxxed out HTN. In my whole life only 2-3 woman have thrown themselves at me as a framemaxxed normie, and one was obese but she was super nice so I feel bad for rejecting her. So I could potentially see a lightskin maxed out HTN getting top level treatment. Lightskin black is prob the best pheno, maybe even better than pure white or med. And I'm Indian which isn't the best pheno. I also wasn't maxed. So when you consider top tier physique, solid face, top tier pheno I can see him getting attention.

But this treatment seems better than what amnesia gets. He lit tells us women ghost him after fucking.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
guy is prob maxxed out HTN. In my whole life only 2-3 woman have thrown themselves at me as a framemaxxed normie, and one was obese but she was super nice so I feel bad for rejecting her. So I could potentially see a lightskin maxed out HTN getting top level treatment. Lightskin black is prob the best pheno, maybe even better than pure white or med. And I'm Indian which isn't the best pheno. I also wasn't maxed. So when you consider top tier physique, solid face, top tier pheno I can see him getting attention.

But this treatment seems better than what amnesia gets. He lit tells us women ghost him after fucking.
Amnesia fucks w tinder roasties who can’t pairbond anymore tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger