[BBC PROMOTING INSTAGRAM PAGE] FOR BLACKCELS, I'VE FOUND A WHOLE PAGE PROMOTING WHITE WOMAN X BLACK MEN

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Platinum

This might cause some sfcels heart attack but, it is what it is.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Mio
Tagging bc cels : @sinn @Manchild @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @khvirgin @Blackgymmax @Piratecel @fauxfox @tyronelite

Seriously the page is new and it got so many followers, Never been a better time in history to be black than now

Brutalbumping pill

Brutalwaitingpill

@PseudoMaxxer i thought we were friends why are you not the first again
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

We Do Not Care Mike Tomlin GIF - We Do Not Care Mike Tomlin GIFs

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
bbc

• JFL
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL and Patient A
💀💀💀 I saw this on reels earlier today aswell 100k followers, definitely some white cuck posting this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32973
brutal 4000 videos

@human304 it is time

Over for white bois

Tagging bc cels : @sinn @Manchild @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui @khvirgin @Blackgymmax @Piratecel @fauxfox @tyronelite
Finally i got my n word pass

Nigga nigga nigga

sfcels don't care, they're used to the (((propaganda))), but it will probably make a bunch of bbcs go er when they find out girls dancing in tiktok videos with blacks to virtue signal doesn't translate to attraction

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
theres literally hundreds of pages like these.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, TheTakeoverHasBegun, distance decay and 3 others
sfcels don't care, they're used to the (((propaganda))), but it will probably make a bunch of bbcs go er when they find out girls dancing in tiktok videos with blacks to virtue signal doesn't translate to attraction
Are you trying to imply that all or even most of those videos are staged and the people in them are actors?

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and distance decay
Nigga think he discovered Atlantis

There's literally dozens of pages like this across social media

Not just bwwm but even more obscure pairings

I've seen bbc x hindu women and bbc x jewesses lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ricky212 and 5 others
Listen up white brah, your sisters want us

period

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Thats so cope jfl, you think these girls are doing this for the sake of ethnics 😍🥺✊🏿

Just spent the last 5 minutes looking through that page
The amount of girls that are blonde :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11 and WINGLESS ANGEL
Just spent the last 5 minutes looking through that page
The amount of girls that are blonde :lul: :lul: :lul:
It’s common knowledge that race mixing pinkoids tend to have that blonde hair. If Cumskins want WHYWOYMINZ who don’t date out they’d be better off going for brunettes as they tend to stick with their own.

This might cause some sfcels heart attack but, it is what it is.

HAHAHAHA YOU CUCK YOU SEARCHED FOR IT YOURSELF HAHAHAHA YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF NOW HAHAHAHA YOU CUCKOLD KILL YOURSELF HAHAHAHA

anyway so over for cumskins, Meds mog these pinkoids in 2023

Seriously the page is new and it got so many followers, Never been a better time in history to be black than now
Never been a better time in history to be "Black Man" than now

HAHAHAHA YOU CUCK YOU SEARCHED FOR IT YOURSELF HAHAHAHA YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF NOW HAHAHAHA YOU CUCKOLD KILL YOURSELF HAHAHAHA

anyway so over for cumskins, Meds mog these pinkoids in 2023
Ok hamza

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Owner of the page:
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Owner of the page:
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
Should i remind you fot the third time blondie? Im kidding w u, just stop the muslim hate, it's easir for us to target the Bible since it has many versions with perverted verses but we respect it, there's a verse in Quran, Allah SWT praised Christians and said they are our allies, and in other verse he said once Romans will win again (idk who they will against) the Muslims will be happy, idk if that event happened or will happen, the rivalry of Muslims against Christians only appeared after jews got in control over things, other than that their earlier wars was just about who will manage Jerusalem or border territories

Last edited:
Read again my last post in this thread since i updated it
For the verde there's an example of

Now the Bible should be a book readable by everyone from any different age, such as 8 yo or 7yo,by little girls and such, u think it's appropriate that a kid will read a verse were some people sexual organs described as big as donkeys and their amount of cum is as big as of horses?
In Quran every time there's a talk about sex there's no usage of sexual organs or over describing sexual things, God even uses a metaphor of farmer as being the men with sperm and the land as being woman, and didn't use some words thats not appropriate for the kids to hear, sex shouldn't be discussed like that to kids who haven't hit even puberty.

Nigga think he discovered Atlantis

There's literally dozens of pages like this across social media

Not just bwwm but even more obscure pairings

I've seen bbc x hindu women and bbc x jewesses lol
its like easy form of farming money by some Curry in Dheli. Similar to bunch of nobody who react to videos to some obscure country to farm clout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back