BBC Rapper cucks white family

D

Deleted member 12688

Fuckkk. City boys took a L on this one. Rapper Pooh Shiesty cucks a family of city white people (not country!) brutally, he fucks the daughter and even says:
“I go get free shit out the store cuz i’m fucking the clerk”
Brutal. He’s rubbing it in their faces

I love Pooh Shiesty tbh, he’s a real nigga. I wanna be like him when i’m older ngl

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @goat2x @Adriana Lima @RetardSubhuman @JustMewbrah @Latebloomer10 @Jagged0 @eyelidcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Looks234, Deleted member 12234 and 9 others
how is this considered cucking? OwO?
He’s pretty much disrespecting them the whole video and the family’s supposed to stick together as a team against him but the daughter is fucking him on the side and giving the nigga free shit from the store even if he disrespects her family

• JFL
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Why look up to nigger culture?

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Albeacho, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
if that's the hottest white girl they could pay to do a rap video, i cant imagine the low quality genetic garbage white girls he's actually fucking

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banepilled, MOGGERR, terrorblade and 10 others
if that's the hottest white girl they could pay to do a rap video, i cant imagine the low quality genetic garbage white girls he's actually fucking
In reality white women ignore ugly baboons and feel disgust. They just throw propaganda and payed actors to make it seem like they are cool and some big shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, goat2x and fogdart
how is this considered cucking? OwO?
Why look up to nigger culture?
Blacks mogs us ethnics
Holy fuckkkk, i swear nothing mogs this niggas music or music videos. My heart legit started pumping fast and my face got serious when Lil Baby appeared in the couch scene srs

@Proex @changcel @Maesthetic @SayHeyHey @Jagged0 @volcelfatcel @TheEndHasNoEnd @Latebloomer10 @Beetlejuice @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, goat2x, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
In reality white women ignore ugly baboons and feel disgust. They just throw propaganda and payed actors to make it seem like they are cool and some big shit
Aren’t you half black?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Baldingman1998
Where's your avi from? I remember seeing it in a music video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Aren’t you half black?
No if I was bald + black I would have roped ages ago. Or I would have raped and killed random people because I'm an animal :feelskek: (jk)

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 10104
Idk why you’d get triggered over a music video it was funny tbh

• +1
Idk why you’d get triggered over a music video it was funny tbh
I love Pooh Sheisty bro

He’s my biggest inspiration along with morgan wallen

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
BBCs.org :feelshehe:

• +1
The ecstasy of a white bitch that wants to be corrupted is incredible. You will never feel anything like it. it's a special moment none of you non-ethnics will ever experience. I've seen that same smile before lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
No if I was bald + black I would have roped ages ago. Or I would have raped and killed random people because I'm an animal :feelskek: (jk)
if you were black you could have run nt game instead of looking like a gas station clerk or a nigga that runs a kebab shop.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 12688
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 12688
The ecstasy of a white bitch that wants to be corrupted is incredible. You will never feel anything like it. it's a special moment none of you non-ethnics will ever experience. I've seen that same smile before lol.
@moonblunt why like this? Didn't you say you're white? Unless you identify with blacks and want to cuck white men?:feelswat::feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Looks234
True, i have a friend who was top of the class and black 4.0 and the girl would comeup with excuses about why she couldn't date him.
Same bitch giving me hugs and IOIs while I have a 1.2 GPA and mullato.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
white families all adore & love getting cucked by superior BBCs, its just a fact of life

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Imagine watching niggers do niggers things

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
cope they slay in college and girls like to be around nt guys

Where's your avi from? I remember seeing it in a music video
You mean the woman in moonblunts avi? It's Emiliy Ratajkowski, a famous model.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@moonblunt why like this? Didn't you say you're white? Unless you identify with blacks and want to cuck white men?:feelswat::feelswat:
You want to cuck white men too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You want to have sex with white women whereas you’re not white
But they don't want Subhuman bald Ethnics so no can do. Also I don't flaunt it in a dirty demeaning manner. I just smash and dash while worshipping whites instead of causing problems:feelsohh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756
But they don't want Subhuman bald Ethnics so no can do. Also I don't flaunt it in a dirty demeaning manner. I just smash and dash while worshipping whites instead of causing problems:feelsohh:
Would you become a eunuch for a white Stacey?

FEDA82DB FED6 4BDA B1F5 AAAAAB6AB47F