BBC stock goes up in India

I was merely pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. "I don't have blacks but..."
I could go on a tirade about Indians and the negative stereotypes associated with them but I won't because I personally know a lot of nice ones.
I dont get it why he is projecting lol, black are better looking that pajeetas and have better SMV, they are superior to them,no ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Deleted member 16618 and DharkDC
Nigga you got salty as fuck because i said black models look bland
Again, I was merely pointing out you said so because you have a fervent dislike for black people in general.
When did I insult you loser if facing facts makes you hurt leave this forum
If you don't give a fuck about race wars than why do you engage with me
Back the fuck off
You are making this hard for yourself loser
Read the conversation again, hell, just read this very post right now.
Truly hope you manage to get over this bigoted phase of your life.

Curries are uglier than Black and also have LOW IQ so nigger failo lol...🤙🏻
This is why they beg and cry to whites meanwhile indian don't have to

Nice tactics of changing conversation
When indians are made fun of people are like "wow genetic trash subhuman loser"

When it is done to blacks
"You racist you dislike blacks :feelswah::feelswah:"
But in what way à shitskin inferior streetshiter can be racist toward black people, they mog y'all to death jfl😂😂💀

Again, I was merely pointing out you said so because you have a fervent dislike for black people in general.

Read the conversation again, hell, just read this very post right now.
Truly hope you manage to get over this bigoted phase of your life.
I m not biased against blacks nigga:feelskek::feelskek:
You really are low iq
You really are a piece of shit

But in what way à shitskin inferior streetshiter can be racist toward black people, they mog y'all to death jfl😂😂💀
No they don't our countries are better than their they are a slave to Chinese and whites.

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
I m not biased against blacks nigga:feelskek::feelskek:
You really are low iq
You really are a piece of shit
My man, you are really NOT doing your fellow Indians a favor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
No they don't our countries are better than their they are a slave to Chinese and whites.
Your country look like as shithole as them , people shit on the street,play with cow poop and people worship homosexual looking gods. No your stinky country isnt better

You are completely retarded by the way, white people also conquered you lol, if you are man enough say that in front of a black guy and lets see lol

Last edited:
My man, you are really NOT doing your fellow Indians a favor
Yeah but I'm not biased against blacks this is not true read my previous comment it said blacks can date indian women but not india but may be in the west

but y'all haven't figured out how to sit down and use a toilet that ain't the street. The only high iq curries out there is the upper class which who moved out their shithole and into in western countries. Your just as dumb as blsck people, but uglier and genetic abominations

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Your country look like as shithole as them , people shit on the street,play with cow poop and people worship homosexual looking god. So yes lol.

You are completely retarded by the way, white people also conquered you lol, if you are man enough say that in front of a black guy and lets see lol
Not they don't
Not all 1 billion shit and no there are extremely good metropolitan areas in my country so stay

Yeah but we fought back and took the land back nigga unlike blacks who were given freedom

Lol at being North African and supporting niggers while they fuck your women

but y'all haven't figured out how to sit down and use a toilet that ain't the street. The only high iq curries out there is the upper class which who moved out their shithole and into in western countries. Your just as dumb as blsck people, but uglier and genetic abominations
You're a cuck if you think that
"All the higher cast left india bro:feelswah::feelswah:"
It's still developing you're just coping hard

@looksmaxxer234 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Looks234
Yeah but I'm not biased against blacks this is not true read my previous comment it said blacks can date indian women but not india but may be in the west
You contradict yourself several times in this thread. You ARE biased & you DO hate black people. You talk about black people the way whites talk about Indians.

What you aren’t wrong about is black people not having major appeal in India.
Due to many reasons but one big one being colorism, even against other (darker) Indians. A big part of this can be attributed to the centuries of colonization in the area.

You're a cuck if you think that
"All the higher cast left india bro:feelswah::feelswah:"
It's still developing you're just coping hard
that don't mean shit, every country is developing, but like the other devloping nations, your country is notourious for subhuman habits

tranny worship/white worship

shit fuelled holidays

and god knows more

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You contradict yourself several times in this thread. You ARE biased & you DO hate black people. You talk about black people the way whites talk about Indians.
No i didn't speaking facts like blacks are the reasons why crime rates is high
They are illiterate

What you aren’t wrong about is black people not having major appeal in India.
Due to many reasons but one big one being colorism, even against other (darker) Indians. A big part of this can be attributed to the centuries of colonization in the area.
This is a fact

that don't mean shit, every country is developing, but like the other devloping nations, your country is notourious for subhuman habits

tranny worship/white worship

shit fuelled holidays
View attachment 1791777

and god knows more

Keep cherry picking
I can show you literal clips like this

I mean don't get me wrong but there could be exceptions of Indian women dating black guys
But In india it's next to impossible in the west could be possible due to media halo
You can find any race dating another if you look hard enough

Indian girls in India do not like black guys
In West they wouldn't go with a back guy either but of course it may happen due to sheer numbers, it's not the common occurrence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
You can find any race dating another if you look hard enough

Indian girls in India do not like black guys
In West they wouldn't go with a back guy either but of course it may happen due to sheer numbers, it's not the common occurrence
Exactly ethnic women don't find blacks attractive and white girls may virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Is this really a surprise, considering how much curries spout "muh BBC"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
those foids are not attractive and that accent make me wanna kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Not they don't
Not all 1 billion shit and no there are extremely good metropolitan areas in my country so stay

Yeah but we fought back and took the land back nigga unlike blacks who were given freedom
Haitian fought too lol

Also indian have lower SMV,arent respected,subpar textbook genetics,

Your country is a colorist shithole who worship white skin color. I could literally slay all the women of your country just because they have a inferiority complex and in 2022 even BBCs are cucking y'all despite not knowing your damn monkey existence,JFL @ this abused one sided war with your superiors.💀

Only white,arabs can insult niggers, stacy at your own lane,you are irrelevant Apu😹

Haitian fought too lol

Also indian have lower SMV,arent respected,subpar textbook genetics,

Your country is a colorist shithole who worship white skin color. I could literally slay all the women of your country just because they have a inferiority complex and in 2022 even BBCs are cucking y'all despite not knowing your damn monkey existence,JFL @ this abused one sided war with your superiors.💀

Only white,arabs can insult niggers, stacy at your own lane,you are irrelevant Apu😹
Everyone worships white even your whore muslim women
They become ex muslim for the taste of white dick keep coping

My cousin slays Indian women. He has fucked like 4 now but they are westernized so it might be different

Nigga you got salty as fuck because i said black models look bland

When did I insult you loser if facing facts makes you hurt leave this forum
If you don't give a fuck about race wars than why do you engage with me
Back the fuck off
You are making this hard for yourself loser
Broderick moggs every curry alive today it is what it is but there’s not a single Indian who moggs him in sex appeal

Last edited:
Not they don't

Ethiopia didn’t even get colonised because of how hard they kicked European ass. All of South Asia was effortlessly subjugated. Stop spouting out your bum hole just accept every group has done nice and good things including yours and move on

Broderick moggs every curry alive today it is why it is but there’s not a single Indian who moggs him in sex appeal literally no woman on this planet would choose a curry chad over Broderick Hunter. Welcome to reality
220px Broderick Hunter 2017
He literally looks like this looks like an average black man

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
Ethiopia didn’t even get colonised because of how hard they kicked European ass. All of South Asia was effortlessly subjugated. Stop spouting out your bum hole just accept every group has done nice and good things including yours and move on
So ???
If it didn't happen to 1 black country doesn't mean others got enslaved
Keep spouting bullshit
So??
Indians fought too indians won wars aswell

View attachment 1791810
He literally looks like this looks like an average black man
And yet the avg curry is even below East Asian in PSL/SMV whilst blacks are in the middle of PSL their high SMV isn’t due to looks must masculinity theory (height body dick size dark skin low inhb dark triad) remove that as they are on par with mestizos

So ???
If it didn't happen to 1 black country doesn't mean others got enslaved
Keep spouting bullshit
So??
Indians fought too indians won wars aswell
India spent 90% of hairs hsitory being ruled by other races foreign to the continent, every curry is a mongrel today due to these invasion whislt half of Africa never even saw another race until the 19 century. Your race is the most cucked in history just be happy india is a tropical hell hole or you guys would have been wiped TF out by the Arabs, Turks, mongols, Europeans, Afghans and Persians all of which ruled curryland at one point

And yet the avg curry is even below East Asian in PSL/SMV whilst blacks are in the middle of PSL their high SMV isn’t due to looks must masculinity theory (height body dick size dark skin low inhb dark triad) remove that as they are on par with mestizos
Keep coping
"Muh big dick:feelswah:"
"We wiz king and shiet:feelswah:"

India spent 90% of hairs hsitory being ruled by other races foreign to the continent, every curry is a mongrel today due to these invasion whislt half of Africa never even saw another race until the 19 century. Your race is the most cucked in history just be happy india is a tropical hell hole or you guys would have been wiped TF out by the Arabs, Turks, mongols, Europeans, Afghans and Persians all of which ruled curryland at one point
What are you on you coping ape ,:feelskek:
India was only ruled 3 times maybe turks Mongols and brits and I don't wanna talk to you
You're a coper

brits and I don't wanna talk to you
You're a coper
the irony of this comment :feelsgah: I get that the truth hurts but don’t blame me, I actually like curries it’s just that unfortunately the rest of the world thought otherwise

Everyone worships white even your whore muslim women
They become ex muslim for the taste of white dick keep coping
Arabs are the least self hating non white keep coping, you jealous self hating abused primate 💩🐒🐒

Give me your adress (i'm serious)

It’s true bbc wins. @PrinceLuenLeoncur fucked me in the ass and now I’ve become a sissy for bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It seems like niggers have high smv around the world, but it's like the men of the family always tell their women, you better not date them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398
It seems like niggers have high smv around the world, but it's like the men of the family always tell their women, you better not date them
Dark skin black girls have infinite smv in Balkans as well, over if you are not a black male/female