BBC waits 30 YEARS in the friendzone for his potential wife to get off the carousel! (Moist Watkins)

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
Meet Boyce Watkins or Moist Watkins, as I like to call him. This simp was in the friendzone for 30 years hoping his friend would settle with him one day and she finally did in their 50s, 3 kids from different guys and a divorce later. MEGA BETA BUCK!

Hear it from the horses mouth!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, bloomercel, murdah and 3 others
shes talking about him like hes a kid she babysits lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel, murdah and 6 others
This will be a perfectly normal and healthy relationship for the vast majority of normies that criticizing makes you an incel in 2030

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, SomaliMax, bloomercel and 8 others
That's just called being a real man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Cuck level 1000

I thought black brahs knew better

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Meet Boyce Watkins or Moist Watkins, as I like to call him. This simp was in the friendzone for 30 years hoping his friend would settle with him one day and she finally did in their 50s, 3 kids from different guys and a divorce later. MEGA BETA BUCK!

He is finacing her life and she won't even say he is her best friend. He can't even be king beta bux.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
cage at that account. twitter is actually getting pretty based after elon took over. martianwyrdlord account is just banger after banger

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
I thought black brahs knew better
Nerdy Black guys don't operate on that programming.

Her face when he said relationship:feelskek:

Screenshot 2024 02 16 at 102209 PM

Not the stepdad, but the daf that stepped up!

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Just a incel in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back