BBCmaxxing for curries. Underrated?

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Inferior Chinamen
Standard advice thrown out in this forum for dark skinned curries is to bleach their skin. I think this is a bad approach for two reasons:

a) Fair skin is overrated, especially if you don't have the other phenotypical traits that white people have i.e. skull shape, soft tissues, skin thickness etc.
b) There is a limit to how much you can bleach your skin and you can't do much about undertones. A fair skinned dravidian would still have very indian looking skin due to yellow undertones.

A lot of curries over here have a fair-skin complex and want to be like white people, when many of them have insane potential to BBCmax. A dark-skinned curry could ascend very hard with getting moisturizer for skin, perming their hair, wearing chains and etc. They could also get surgery to widen their nose and get lip fillers. This obviously won't work for all curries as you need to have the right skull shape and adequate forward growth. And you can't be too fair skinned.

And before you say shit about blacks being despised in curryland. Trust me, I live in Pakistan, and there a lot of women who love black dudes. I have friends who BBCmaxxed and went from incel to slayer. In fact, one of them even dicked down my oneitis. Fuck, I know a lot of dudes with "muh light skin ethnic pheno" who don't get shit and are seen as weird and effeminate by women. Black dudes are seen as masculine and have a lot sex appeal. These morphs of @SubhumanCurrycel sort of illustrate my point.

Before:

Dravidian curry with little appeal. But when we make him darker and change his undertones slightly:

BBC slayer. This is just by changing his skin tone and giving him a buzz cut. Now imagine if his nose wasn't narrowed too much and he got studs in one ear and wore a black tank top with a chain. He would be gigatyrone in overall appeal.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, Chadeep, Bomber517 and 3 others
Standard advice thrown out in this forum for dark skinned curries is to bleach their skin. I think this is a bad approach for two reasons:

a) Fair skin is overrated, especially if you don't have the other phenotypical traits that white people have i.e. skull shape, soft tissues, skin thickness etc.
b) There is a limit to how much you can bleach your skin and you can't do much about undertones. A fair skinned dravidian would still have very indian looking skin due to yellow undertones.

A lot of curries over here have a fair-skin complex and want to be like white people, when many of them have insane potential to BBCmax. A dark-skinned curry could ascend very hard with getting moisturizer for skin, perming their hair, wearing chains and etc. They could also get surgery to widen their nose and get lip fillers. This obviously won't work for all curries as you need to have the right skull shape and adequate forward growth. And you can't be too fair skinned.

And before you say shit about blacks being despised in curryland. Trust me, I live in Pakistan, and there a lot of women who love black dudes. I have friends who BBCmaxxed and went from incel to slayer. In fact, one of them even dicked down my oneitis. Fuck, I know a lot of dudes with "muh light skin ethnic pheno" who don't get shit and are seen as weird and effeminate by women. Black dudes are seen as masculine and have a lot sex appeal. These morphs of @SubhumanCurrycel sort of illustrate my point.

Before:

Dravidian curry with little appeal. But when we make him darker and change his undertones slightly:

BBC slayer. This is just by changing his skin tone and giving him a buzz cut. Now imagine if his nose wasn't narrowed too much and he got studs in one ear and wore a black tank top with a chain. He would be gigatyrone in overall appeal.

Thoughts?
Dnr u chink

make a guide for urself

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Quando Rondo
Was this written by @russiancelreturns
Nevermind just saw the part where it says he lives in Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and Bomber517

Before:

Thoughts?
lil bro bypassed the CCP firewall

+ Learned english

Just to BBC post on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bomber517 and SidharthTheSlayer
Copy pasted

Mods ban this retard

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and SecularIslamist
Only in the West is this good advice. Especially France and parts of the USA (St Louis).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Ghoulish

Before:

Thoughts?
Dravidian kang

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn

Before:

Thoughts?
Gangsta till the girl sees your Dravidian 4x3 expecting some 7x6

Before:

Thoughts?
Interesting. Looks like a negro the second pic. Just needs to use the jelqing device and run a steroid cycle and he will be good to go reborn as America's most prized creature, the negro

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
Interesting. Looks like a negro the second pic. Just needs to use the jelqing device and run a steroid cycle and he will be good to go reborn as America's most prized creature, the negro
Only in the West is this good advice. Especially France and parts of the USA (St Louis).
Thread 'GTFIH @SubhumanCurrycel Tinder Experiment in Warsaw' https://looksmax.org/threads/gtfih-subhumancurrycel-tinder-experiment-in-warsaw.256945/

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist