GTFIH @Subhumancurrycel Tinder Experiment in Warsaw

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
Sorry to break it to you boyos. The jews from tinder deleted our lord @SubhumanCurrycel
account. I was using two tinder accounts one from the app, and the other from browser on android phone as it's easier to change location. And i don't wanna fuck up my tinder.

On the app, i used my curry friend from Uni, who is like psl 5.5 with white passing skin tone and hazelish color eyes, he rawdogged subhuman currycel tinder ; with over 200 matches.
P.S. one boost and tinder gold was used for him. About 3 Days for him. Not fair but still. Coloring and colored eye are the ultimate looksmax for curries. Jfl if not using contacts.

Anyway, as for our lord, i used location changing app from play store which turned out to be horse shit: it was working fine, but later when i opened it. It began showing the city where i live all the time, and i guess few landwhales liked him but yeah no point in matching them.

He did decent he got 30 matches and about 10 or so girls replying to him aside from that indian girl of course.

Jfl

Anyway, here are the foids. I had screenshoted before sleeping and put them randomly.

This is what you deserve bhai. Best foid and she replied to you. @goat2x

It was my fault that i tried his tinder on the same phone without any tinder plus plan whatsoever. But yeah around 30 matches and few likes in less than 20 hours ain't bad at all.

Pre surgery @SubhumanCurrycel : 2 likes in a week.

Achievable morph @SubhumanCurrycel : let's say 35 in a day. It's not over boyo

Moreover, RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN FOIDS MOG THE SHIT OUT OF POLISH FOID. THAT'S WHAT I OBSERVED but whatever pussy is the pussy. And a white pussy for a curry is same as cow's urine. Of utmost, value jfl.

I will do another experiment for you, bhai, in near future, at a different location but can't quote the date.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Uglybrazilian, .👽. and 15 others
@SubhumanCurrycel so close but yet so far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, SubhumanCurrycel, Adreyan and 5 others
@SubhumanCurrycel get off this forum bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealTruecel, Deleted member 5048, studiocel and 6 others
@SubhumanCurrycel get off this forum bro
He is a chadpreet in disguise jfl, the one with enormous potential. Should stop rotting here and .co

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7560 and 7 others
Bmp

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Truthpill and Adreyan
EuM45vOl

Mirin showing betabux potential with expensive car

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Gaia262, johncruz12345 and 10 others
Good thread op. Seriously though hope @SubhumanCurrycel get some hair and ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel and Adreyan
Very good thread
How do you do the tinder tests tbh?

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan
Very good thread
How do you do the tinder tests tbh?
I just use the app : fake gps and open tinder by browser on android. And, use a throwaway number and gmail. It's fairly simple. Pm if you are confused.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

WARSAW

WAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and IdiAmin
jesus christ his tinder profile you made is INSANELY dogshit tho, no women with more than half a braincel would fall for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Adreyan, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
What exactly changed in this morph? Looks good af

What exactly changed in this morph? Looks good af
jesus christ his tinder profile you made is INSANELY dogshit tho, no women with more than half a braincel would fall for that
Jfl i only had one picture of him and tried to do the best i can.
Next time we will use more & better pictures.
Changes were in undereye, nose jaw and hair. Plus, filter.

I don’t think my jaw was touched just the stubble

• +1
Nvm I think my chin was widened

• Love it
@SubhumanCurrycel @Uglybrazilian
It is what it is boyos.

Shubhumanbhai

She didn't even rate the 2nd pic jfl. @Subhuman trash @goat2x
Bhai2

Ascend or rope. Brutal foids; brutal world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @Uglybrazilian
It is what it is boyos.

View attachment 863390
She didn't even rate the 2nd pic jfl.
View attachment 863391
Ascend or rope. Brutal foids; brutal world.

he'll need to go to korea to literally shave his jawline jfl
right now its too square instead of triangular like the morph

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Adreyan
JBC is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealTruecel, Deleted member 10989, joeveniro and 2 others
Curry mogger

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel, Deleted member 10989, joeveniro and 4 others
american italian jfl

• JFL
He wouldn't be able to fuck any of them IRL, rest assured.

• JFL
This was a brutal experiment ngl , even the morph didn't do well on tinder so just imagine how @SubhumanCurrycel unmorphed would do

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
"achievable morph"

• JFL

I literally fucking lol'd at "American/Italian", that probably reduced his matches a bit since I agree only a fucking moron would fall for that shit

@SubhumanCurrycel die

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Sorry to break it to you boyos. The jews from tinder deleted our lord @SubhumanCurrycel
account. I was using two tinder accounts one from the app, and the other from browser on android phone as it's easier to change location. And i don't wanna fuck up my tinder.

On the app, i used my curry friend from Uni, who is like psl 5.5 with white passing skin tone and hazelish color eyes, he rawdogged subhuman currycel tinder ; with over 200 matches.
P.S. one boost and tinder gold was used for him. About 3 Days for him. Not fair but still. Coloring and colored eye are the ultimate looksmax for curries. Jfl if not using contacts.

Anyway, as for our lord, i used location changing app from play store which turned out to be horse shit: it was working fine, but later when i opened it. It began showing the city where i live all the time, and i guess few landwhales liked him but yeah no point in matching them.

He did decent he got 30 matches and about 10 or so girls replying to him aside from that indian girl of course.

View attachment 862015

Anyway, here are the foids. I had screenshoted before sleeping and put them randomly.

This is what you deserve bhai. Best foid and she replied to you. @goat2x

It was my fault that i tried his tinder on the same phone without any tinder plus plan whatsoever. But yeah around 30 matches and few likes in less than 20 hours ain't bad at all.

Pre surgery @SubhumanCurrycel : 2 likes in a week.

Achievable morph @SubhumanCurrycel : let's say 35 in a day. It's not over boyo

Moreover, RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIAN FOIDS MOG THE SHIT OUT OF POLISH FOID. THAT'S WHAT I OBSERVED but whatever pussy is the pussy. And a white pussy for a curry is same as cow's urine. Of utmost, value jfl.

I will do another experiment for you, bhai, in near future, at a different location but can't quote the date.

Like i said the only way for curries to ascend is to ascend there phenotype

Can you show the pic of the guy with 200 matches?