BBW Tinder match left me :(

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I think what most likely happened is she unmatched me (unmatches happen to me all the time, sadly). I’m not absolutely sure this time, as she might’ve got banned for using a fake name.

3A4D4A8C 087E 401B A164 A19DC974D386

I find her attractive. I don’t care that y’all think trans women are gross. Keep volceling.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Growth Plate, Deleted member 8165 and 20 others
what a kinder surprise

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
I was the tinder match. I did it to hurt your ego.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Growth Plate, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
Maybe you gave her Twink vibes, and she's looking for a DOM

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 7044, AlexAP and 4 others
Dude even gets rejected by trans-woman.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
are you using tinder in ur country? if so mogs me not even gonna try in my country or any other western country

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
I think what most likely happened is she unmatched me (unmatches happen to me all the time, sadly). I’m not absolutely sure this time, as she might’ve got banned for using a fake name.

View attachment 1163515

I find her attractive. I don’t care that y’all think trans women are gross. Keep coping.
Mods don’t give a fuck lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, thecel and SkinjobCatastrophe
Bro you just got ghosted by a fat black trannie :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and thecel
Don't you live in Texas? No wonder you're an incel having to compete with Sean O Pry lookalikes everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Dude even gets rejected by trans-woman.
They have pretty high smv due to heterosexual guys that are desperate from not having success with normal girls.
Average guys are willing to do whatever it takes to get in a warm hole, even if its a tranny. For a lot of them a pair of silicone tits, is more than enough to do whatever it takes.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and thecel
Is she post op?

• +1
Is she post op?

Probably not

Her bio said something about how she doesn’t want White guys to message her or meet up with her to compare cock sizes lmao

Look bro, you can do better as you're chang. You mog me

• WTF
Look bro, you can do better as you're chang. You mog me

—says the guy with hunter eyes.

Stop the copeful Changmogger bullshit. I’m utterly subhuman.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13511
Probably not

Her bio said something about how she doesn’t want White guys to message her or meet up with her to compare cock sizes lmao
No one is going to respect you more for supporting mental illness, just admit you matched with a guy.

• WTF
—says the man with hunter eyes.

Stop the copeful Changmogger bullshit. I’m utterly subhuman.
I do not have hunter eyes, they're 100% prey

No bro you're not subhuman just talk to her bro :)
Memes aside, i hope you reincarnate as the next O'Pry for your suffering as a ricecel brother

• +1
No one is going to respect you more for supporting mental illness, just admit you matched with a guy.

Supporting trans people is not supporting mental illness itself. It’s supporting people, many of whom suffer from a mental disorder (gender dysphoria). Like, supporting people who go through heart attacks is not the same as supporting heart attacks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Supporting trans people is not supporting mental illness itself. It’s supporting people, some of whom are suffering from a mental disorder (gender dysphoria). Like, supporting people who go through heart attacks is not the same as supporting heart attacks.
If you come to the Philippines with me I can hook you up with one of my Filipina tinder matches.

• +1
I find her attractive. I don’t care that y’all think trans women are gross. Keep volceling.
you fell for the

Rothschild

meme bro

It's over!

• Hmm...
@thecel did you use morphed pictures or real, if real- did you anglefraud/lighting fraud?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 5061
Don't you live in Texas? No wonder you're an incel having to compete with Sean O Pry lookalikes everyday.

Isn’t California where the Chads are? Texas has lots of fat rednecks lmao

Don't give up boyo, go into STEM like all the high IQ Asians. With your PSL knowledge Im sure you will figure out a way to grow/morph your bones to your liking, maybe nano technology, gene editing or biophysics. I wish I was born 100 years into the future. Imagine the technology in the future.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Don't give up boyo, go into STEM like all the high IQ Asians. With your PSL knowledge Im sure you will figure out a way to grow/morph your bones to your liking, maybe nano technology, gene editing or biophysics. I wish I was born 100 years into the future. Imagine the technology in the future.

Minimum for females to look your way in the year 2121

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew
  • JFL