I sent a shirtless snap of me at the pool with my niece and she just said my niece is adorable. Is it over?

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
She told my friends girlfriend she thought I was cute, I asked her out, she said yes, we’ve been snapping I sent her a picture of me after a hike with a tank top, she said “that’s so cool!”, sent her a snap later that day of me at the pool shirtless with my niece and she said “Hi *nieces name*! She’s adorable!”.

Meanwhile I’ve liked her selfie snaps. Y’all think she doesn’t think I’m attractive? (cute is different too that can mean not hot, not handsome, but cute like a dog)

Pls help I’m autistic and haven’t had a serious gf

• So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
Well this tells us nothing. Even in Amnesia's slay threads he had trouble judging if the girls were into him on the first link, they expresed their true thoughts later on. Just keep talking to her and see what happens. She already thought u were cute, so I wouldnt worry too much about her not saving ur snaps. Just match her energy if she isnt complementing u.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and SoberAndRetarded
dude you are above normie wtf are you talking about? don't fuck your chance!

• Woah
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
Well this tells us nothing. Even in Amnesia's slay threads he had trouble judging if the girls were into him on the first link, they expresed their true thoughts later on. Just keep talking to her and see what happens. She already thought u were cute, so I wouldnt worry too much about her not saving ur snaps. Just match her energy if she isnt complementing u.
dude you are above normie wtf are you talking about? don't fuck your chance!
Thanks bros I’ll post updates in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
She told my friends girlfriend she thought I was cute, I asked her out, she said yes, we’ve been snapping I sent her a picture of me after a hike with a tank top, she said “that’s so cool!”, sent her a snap later that day of me at the pool shirtless with my niece and she said “Hi *nieces name*! She’s adorable!”.

Meanwhile I’ve liked her selfie snaps. Y’all think she doesn’t think I’m attractive? (cute is different too that can mean not hot, not handsome, but cute like a dog)

Pls help I’m autistic and haven’t had a serious gf
ur probably high inhib texting her

• +1
She wants to eat your nieces ass and pyssy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and RichardSpencel
Post pics of niece

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky, SoberAndRetarded and Vermilioncore
I am high inhib for sure but I did send her a pool pic and a tank top pic. But yeah I am a high inhib texter also irl
How are you expecting her to show u heat when u talking like a jimmy bro, normies will only reciprocate what u give out if they take you seriously, so if she likes u she should act different when u talk more low inhib.

• +1