BDD can get anyone

MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
Cobain suffered from severe body issues. He had a slim frame and struggled to put on weight, so he started wearing layers to add bulk – developing his trademark uniform of ripped jeans, t-shirts and baggy cardigans. His bandmate Krist Novoselic remembers, “he talked about how ugly he thought he was all of the time. I remember one day he looked in a mirror and almost shed a few tears because he was so uncomfortable in his own skin. This photo was one of the only ones he’s ever liked of himself. He told me he liked it because he thought he looked good. Kurt rarely looked at a photo of himself and felt he was attractive. he kept that photo in his wallet for a while, I think. He was proud of it.”

Reminder Kurt Cobain looked like this:
Kurt Cobain 1991 cropped
3516a6752e8b166497b054432445cee7
Main qimg f0abdc6a7d4ce224b05cf476ee61935e
Download 15

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
no one here has BDD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and MarstonAlloy
Prey eyes can cause anyone to commit suicide.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Acnno, Beetlejuice and 5 others
in other words he lived in reality

u can always be better looking MUCH better

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Beetlejuice and MarstonAlloy
in other words he lived in reality

u can always be better looking MUCH better
Yeah but he didn't look like shit especially enough to despise himself

it is over

• JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
95151254_3299053450129081_1886497804184977408_n.png

This is the pic he liked I guess

• +1
He was Mentalcel, he would've been posting in Sanctionsuiced.org if he was alive in 2021

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Htobrother and Acnno
Wonder what specifically made him prefer that one to any others
We may never know. Each one of us have wishes about how he looked that one probably flipped a switch in his wishes or something

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I remember one day he looked in a mirror and almost shed a few tears because he was so uncomfortable in his own skin
Kurt rarely looked at a photo of himself and felt he was attractive
this hits close wtf I used to listen to Nirvana a lot but never knew Cobain had such problems, I thought it was just depression but nothing looks-related. Actually insane to think about that, because Cobain was Chadlite/Chad looks-wise and gigachad with status halo.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and MarstonAlloy
this hits close wtf I used to listen to Nirvana a lot but never knew Cobain had such problems, I thought it was just depression but nothing looks-related. Actually insane to think about that, because Cobain was Chadlite/Chad looks-wise and gigachad with status halo.
That's what I'm saying bro
He legit had everything a man could want in the modern age, money fame looks critical acclaim Family life etc. Yet he still blew his brains out
Nothing matters if your mind is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Over
That's what I'm saying bro
He legit had everything a man could want in the modern age, money fame looks critical acclaim Family life etc. Yet he still blew his brains out
Nothing matters if your mind is fucked
neurotransmitters are truly everything

you can be millionaire or chad or have family or anything, but if your mind is poisoned with depression then you are already dead. He probably had anhedonia too.

• +1
neurotransmitters are truly everything

you can be millionaire or chad or have family or anything, but if your mind is poisoned with depression then you are already dead. He probably had anhedonia too.
Pretty sure his suicide note was riddled with references to him not enjoying life and finding no pleasure in anything anymore

• Woah
Pretty sure his suicide note was riddled with references to him not enjoying life and finding no pleasure in anything anymore
thats where I am atm, I even have to force myself to masturbate, i feel no pleasure from anythning in life, its all dull and tasteless

• +1
thats where I am atm, I even have to force myself to masturbate, i feel no pleasure from anythning in life, its all dull and tasteless
You have to cope with something
Any hobbies/life plans?

• +1
You have to cope with something
Any hobbies/life plans?
hobby of playing video games, no longer get any pleasure from it
hobby of going to gym, kinda getting pleasure because its looksmax but rarely
no life plans

my only source of pleasure is getting high from phenibut

• +1