BDD doesn't exist if you are ugly

nigtard

nigtard

You can't have BDD if you're ugly because what you think of yourself is true.Guys like Arvid who keep getting surgeries even tho they are already chad have BDD. I pass for the BDD signs but I can't have it because I'm ugly not because my eyebrows are half a cm asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
wtf kis bdd

i agree. 90% of BDD cases are solved through plastic surgery, not therapy.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
The West way of making truecels think they are mentally ill when they think they are ugly
what is bdd if youre attractive

I was diagnosed with BDD when 15 brutal

But I don’t have it anymore as I like my appearance somewhat now.

But everyday when I was 15 I would stare in the mirror and just know it was over. I would cry everyday over my appearance man those were dark fucking days. I ascended so hard since then like you wouldn’t believe ask @HarrierDuBois he will tell you he had seen my ascension

what is bdd if youre attractive
Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health condition in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations

Body dysmorphic disorder is a mental health condition in which you can't stop thinking about one or more perceived defects or flaws in your appearance — a flaw that appears minor or can't be seen by others. But you may feel so embarrassed, ashamed and anxious that you may avoid many social situations
ohhhhhhh

Aren't you chad? In your case you would actually have it
I don’t have it now but when I was 15 I was giga recessed. I never ate food I was constantly sick all the time due to being mentally ill. It was really brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
I probably do still have it actually I feel inferior to foids like I do not deserve them even though I know I mog others it’s a very strange complex tbh.

Idk how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
people who actually have it are gonna be dissatisfied no matter how much surgery they get

Every case except if Chico would theoretically have it is solved through plastic surgery, not therapy.

You can't have BDD if you're ugly because what you think of yourself is true.Guys like Arvid who keep getting surgeries even tho they are already chad have BDD. I pass for the BDD signs but I can't have it because I'm ugly not because my eyebrows are half a cm asymmetrical
But you don't know if you're ugly if you have BDD