"BDD" is not real.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Koinophobia
Every piece of "BDD" that people say I should stop worrying about is not "BDD" but an objective tangible failo which if corrected would improve me more than how I looked previously. "BDD" does not exist since every symptom of "BDD" is an actual part of you that could look better.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Aero, incel194012940 and 16 others
Black dick downsydrome?

No it's real. Every retarded black guy I've met had had a HUGE cock. In high school the retards always used to piss at the urinal with their pants down, and LET ME TELL YA... well you know where I'm going from here.

It's no myth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, coispet, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
I’ve never seen any reputable psychologist or psychiatrist differentiate between BDD and a realistic cosmetic concern.

BDD generally refers to a mismatch between self perception and reality aka thinking you’re too fat even if you’re 90lbs etc.

But they also lump in say a short 5’4 man deathly upset about his height affecting his life and dating prospects that’s considered BDD even if we know it’s a fact that it does greatly decrease quality of life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, FacialStructure404, Brootal and 6 others
I’ve never seen any reputable psychologist or psychiatrist differentiate between BDD and a realistic cosmetic concern.

BDD generally refers to a mismatch between self perception and reality aka thinking you’re too fat even if you’re 90lbs etc.

But they also lump in say a short 5’4 man deathly upset about his height affecting his life and dating prospects that’s considered BDD even if we know it’s a fact that it does greatly decrease quality of life.
Like 0.00001% of people are attractive enough to even be able to claim it's body dysmorphia and not a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, RecessedChinCel and SubhumanCurrycel
I agree for the most part. Most of the time, there is something wrong with you aesthetically causing you these thoughts, such as a recessed jaw. However, in some rare occasions, people focus on some minute details and lose their mind over them.

legit, also depression and autism arent real. its all in your head

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
BDD = creating a delusional failo that doesn't exist aka being too stupid to identify correct failos

BDD = creating a delusional failo that doesn't exist aka being too stupid to identify correct failos
Never happened to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Brootal
Partially disagree. You can be a chad with no falios and still get BDD looking in the True mirror.

The ability to nitpick coupled with the innate human nature of never being satisfied can cause BDD in anyone no matter how goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
BDD exists, you are just type of mentally ill who says that mental illnesses don’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983
BDD exists, you are just type of mentally ill who says that mental illnesses don’t exist
Every BDD I got can be improved.

Every piece of "BDD" that people say I should stop worrying about is not "BDD" but an objective tangible failo which if corrected would improve me more than how I looked previously. "BDD" does not exist since every symptom of "BDD" is an actual part of you that could look better.
For you maybe, so you don't have BDD.

There's genuinely 30kg anoxeric twig girls out there that believe they are fat, and 160kg roided ogres that think they're skinny.

Also, personally I've noticed my reflection in the mirror genuinely looks different according to my mood and self esteem.

This shouldn't come as a surprise as your experience of reality is not objective at all, but merely a virtual recreation in the brain. The brain literally can and does hallucinate subjective and false distortions of reality.

Therefore BDD absolutely can and does occur.

Last edited:
For you maybe, so you don't have BDD.

There's genuinely 30kg anoxeric twig girls out there that believe they are fat, and 160kg roided ogres that think they're skinny.

Also, personally I've noticed my reflection in the mirror genuinely looks different according to my mood and self esteem.

This shouldn't come as a surprise as your experience of reality is not objective at all, but merely a virtual recreation in the brain.

Therefore BDD absolutely can and does occur.
Girls too fat boys too skin me too recessed.

What about bodybuilders who have bdd and attractive people with bdd?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It’s real but it’s over diagnosed and also BDD is inevitably gonna be more common the more lookist a society is to begin with.

For example I saw a video filled with a bunch of Koreans who have gotten cosmetic surgery. Some of these women were legit HTB and Stacylite yet they rated themselves a 3/10 lololol.

So it’s real but often normies cling to it as a cope instead of acknowledging their flaws.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
>Aspires for best physique in the entire world
>Contemplates wether they have the best male body in the world or not
>"BDD"
Isn't this just them acknowledging tangible failos so they can win Mr. Olympia?

They also have tangible failos.
Yup.

Most people with BDD are just subhuman. BDD is massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
There was even this one girl in the video that was HTB and jaw mogged me but she said she wanted to get Jaw Surgery lolol.

I bet she doesn’t even really know what jaw surgery is she has just seen how much it boosted other people’s looks and she thinks it’s do the same for her. When in reality the only reason it made those people so much better looking was because they were deformed to begin with.

BDD is as real as your hands. Common beliefs of BDD include: thinking that you’re extremely asymmetrical and obsessing about it and thinking that you’re extremely ugly when you’re normal and obsessing about it of course, there is a tiny thread that separates looksmaxxing from BDD I don’t understand it yet but I’m doing my research

BDD exists, but it's not a bad thing. Excessive self-confidence destroys potential.
I'd rather be able to procedurally identify flaw, research how to remove flaw, then remove flaw (thus looksmaxx) than be some bluepilled oomfie doofie MTN thinking he's Gigachad cuz a girl's eyes were pointing in his direction for 0.00000152 seconds

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel