BDD is such a cope look at how the ai explains the condition

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental health condition characterized by a preoccupation with perceived flaws or defects in one's appearance that are not noticeable to others or are only minor. Here are some common symptoms of BDD:

1. Preoccupation with one or more perceived defects or flaws in appearance that are not noticeable to others or are only minor.
2. Repetitive and time-consuming behaviors related to the perceived defects or flaws, such as excessive grooming, mirror checking, or skin picking.
3. Significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other areas of functioning due to the preoccupation with the perceived defects or flaws.
4. Avoidance or withdrawal from social situations or activities due to concerns about appearance.
5. Constantly comparing one's appearance to others or seeking validation from others about one's appearance.
6. Excessive exercise or dieting to improve appearance.
7. Seeking out cosmetic procedures or dermatological treatments to correct perceived defects or flaws.
8. Increased levels of anxiety or depression related to the preoccupation with appearance.

It's important to note that BDD can affect any part of the body, but common areas of concern include the skin, hair, nose, and body shape. If you are experiencing these symptoms and they are causing significant distress or interfering with your daily life, it may be helpful to discuss your concerns with a mental health provider, such as a therapist or psychiatrist, who can help you better understand your symptoms and develop strategies to manage them."

Bruhhh it's not a serious mental condition it's more the fact that looking like an incel will make your life hell who came up with this ridiculous cope.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, thereallegend, Agendum and 1 other person
BDD is just the side effect of being a genetic failure
:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983, chawaje and reptiles
""I'm not ugly I just have body dysmorphia bro I have a great personality and look like the average guy"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, T50 Mogger and Lebgfinal
""I'm not ugly I just have body dysmorphia bro I have a great personality and look like the average guy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and reptiles

I've said this multiple times before only chads should be able to breed besides my problems is worse than just looks I've seen lean maxed ugly guys with women irl but Im ugly ontop of autism that's what pisses me of I'm trying to live in a world where my brain is fucking wired wrong

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Lebgfinal
I've said this multiple times before only chads should be able to breed besides my problems is worse than just looks I've seen lean maxed ugly guys with women irl but Im ugly ontop of autism that's what pisses me of I'm trying to live in a world where my brain is fucking wired wrong
NT pill is law

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental health condition characterized by a preoccupation with perceived flaws or defects in one's appearance that are not noticeable to others or are only minor. Here are some common symptoms of BDD:

1. Preoccupation with one or more perceived defects or flaws in appearance that are not noticeable to others or are only minor.
2. Repetitive and time-consuming behaviors related to the perceived defects or flaws, such as excessive grooming, mirror checking, or skin picking.
3. Significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other areas of functioning due to the preoccupation with the perceived defects or flaws.
4. Avoidance or withdrawal from social situations or activities due to concerns about appearance.
5. Constantly comparing one's appearance to others or seeking validation from others about one's appearance.
7. Seeking out cosmetic procedures or dermatological treatments to correct perceived defects or flaws.
8. Increased levels of anxiety or depression related to the preoccupation with appearance.

It's important to note that BDD can affect any part of the body, but common areas of concern include the skin, hair, nose, and body shape. If you are experiencing these symptoms and they are causing significant distress or interfering with your daily life, it may be helpful to discuss your concerns with a mental health provider, such as a therapist or psychiatrist, who can help you better understand your symptoms and develop strategies to manage them."

Bruhhh it's not a serious mental condition it's more the fact that looking like an incel will make your life hell who came up with this ridiculous cope.
BDD is real tho, when u're a mtn/htn/chadlite/chad. For everyone else, it's over. That's why titanium implants for ur shit skull have been invented

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 23391 and reptiles
NT pill is law

There's no fix for autism either even if you fixed the genes autists literally have there brains wired back to front ppl don't want to acknowledge this black pill but a lot of incels are incels also due to autism

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin and Lebgfinal
BDD is real tho, when u're a mtn/htn/chadlite/chad. For everyone else, it's over. That's why titanium implants for ur shit skull have been invented

Htn Chad lite and chad bdd is real but mtn to normie fuck no and certainly not ltn they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
There's no fix for autism either even if you fixed the genes autists literally have there brains wired back to front ppl don't want to acknowledge this black pill but a lot of incels are incels also due to autism
thats so true, so many incels are just asverage looking but they are sadly autistic
over :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and reptiles
Htn Chad lite and chad bdd is real but mtn to normie fuck no and certainly not ltn they are ugly
best example is chadpreet .org, even chads are fucked in their heads here. there should be a government paid therapy program for everyone here. This is literally a mental asylum

Incel AI is just coping for the fact that its missing millimeters of fiber optic cables.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nah when you meet a gl chick who thinks she’s a hideous abomination because of some weirdo flaw that 0 people care about, you’ll switch your tune real quick

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
Nah when you meet a gl chick who thinks she’s a hideous abomination because of some weirdo flaw that 0 people care about, you’ll switch your tune real quick

There was a girl on reddit that got jaw surgery because of a slight overbite and ended up looking worse because the slight maxilla protrusion had actually haloed her.

I am rated chadlite here and am diagnosed with BDD-OCD.

It’s a form of OCD that has affected my life negatively a lot.