BDD is the reason you post here

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
You post here because during your childhood a girl rejected you and commented on your looks

as a result, you developed severe internalized BDD which can follow you your whole life if unchecked

you avoid looking in mirrors, obsess about looks, scrutinize non existent flaws about yourself that have been exploited in the past

you weren't born this way, you were created to be this way

you haven't accepted that you have severe body dysmorphia disorder and aspergers syndrome that you've developed during childhood

you haven't confronted your childhood trauma

that is the reason you post here today

you have accepted your BDD and choose to live with it on this site

Pretty sad tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 13197, MarstonAlloy and 5 others
Honestly all spot on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 3789
I remember sometime in my childhood some events made me feel inferior because of the way I looked. I became shy and withdrawn and coped to the moon with bullshit before I realized I can transform into a Greek god and mog everyone

If you're below 7/10 it's not BDD but self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I remember sometime in my childhood some events made me feel inferior because of the way I looked. I became shy and withdrawn and coped to the moon with bullshit before I realized I can transform into a Greek god and mog everyone
BDD is probably one of the worst conditions to have. It's hard to diagnose because people who have it will never admit it to anyone. It's dangerous and can ruin your whole life. This needs to be dealt with now

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
If you're below 7/10 it's not BDD but self awareness
Its BDD. I feel bad because your coping is what will make you live with this condition forever

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Oh... so it's just my brain playing tricks on me?
Tlf1ccuwu4x41

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others
BDD is probably one of the worst conditions to have. It's hard to diagnose because people who have it will never admit it to anyone. It's dangerous and can ruin your whole life. This needs to be dealt with now
Why is it a problem? I'll never be able to stop thinking About my looks

Why is it a problem? I'll never be able to stop thinking About my looks
You'll never have a normal life. You really want to post on forums and obsess over looks the rest of your life

Avoid mirrors? Nah bruh always mirin when I walk past a mirror tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
You post here because during your childhood a girl rejected you and commented on your looks
Debunked at the first sentence

Girls used to love me when I was a kid because I was good looking :ogre:

Yea same I always check out myself, smile etc.
Smiling is cucked, I just glare pike a retard. Ofc u gotta flex the guns too. Oh while I'm off back to wageckucking for another 3hrs:feelswhy: