BDD Test - Post your results

Images 55

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042, Worthlesshapa777, MentalistKebab and 2 others
BDD is a normie cope introduced in society by the elites and Jews btw.

If I became chad overnight, i'd be low inhib af without any drugs or alcohol or mental training.

I scored 54 and i'm perfectly sane.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab and 13 others
51:72
BDD is a cope I wouldn’t have answered this if I was Chad

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 4720 and 4 others
BDD isn't many users' problem here. It's their narcissism. They feel like they can't fully live life unless they're 7 PSL with high sex appeal with girls worshipping them and begging for creampies and impregnation. In fact, if you're better looking, it's likely your narciness rather than BDD that's fucking you up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PjSon, Pinhead, Deleted member 4720 and 9 others
30 :lul: only because I've been constantly thinking about my heightmaxxing plan lately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
BDD isn't many users' problem here. It's their narcissism. They feel like they can't fully live life unless they're 7 PSL with high sex appeal with girls worshipping them and begging for creampies and impregnation. In fact, if you're better looking, it's likely your narciness rather than BDD that's fucking you up

Joined Mar 10, 2020
Last seen 56 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
Time Online 37:10
Posts293Reputation447

Anyone that’s blackpilled will have a high score, useless test

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
46, but these questions prove BDD is bullshit. I mean those about making you preoccupied or avoid situations make some sense, but the rest either ask literally just about your looks (what do you think about your features) or ask if you are aware of looks' huge importance in life (its effects in relationships, social life, and work), that's where I scored the most points.

I have narcissism only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
21/72 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
66 I can't even think straight most of the time, but I know it's not BDD but just awareness of my actual subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet

Can’t confirm or deny empirical validity of this. Need to check the validity/reliability tests used for this likert scale & the average weights given to each question.

I can tell u tho that some questions are straight up stupid. If u have more knowledge about universal aesthetics, wat is deemed attractivd for u will differ thus ur rating of urself will differ. 90% of the population have a maxillary/mandibular problem that they are completely oblivious to. Plus there is always a selection bias when it comes to something as subjective as features. I knew a guy who was bald, 6’5 & weighed more than a fridge who would cancel all his plans if a single pimple popped up in his face. If he had BDD it would’ve extrapolated to his other issues.

Overall, this test is bs until reciepts are provided

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
42, reccomended cuck therapy lawl

Tests like this are so retarded and useless tbh. BDD is real but vastly overdiagnosed. Maybe at most 5% of ppl diagnosed with it actually have it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Darkstrand