WHY bonesmashing doesnt WORK

my family does real estate owning 13 hotels and 3 restaurants and my father specifically is the head security of total here an oil company.
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that do you know how much i will inherit?
"do you know how much i will get without working for it when my family passes away?"
"who are you talking to right now, who is it that you think you see? i am not in danger skyler i am the danger"

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, PsychoDsk and PsychoH
got me there i guess

cope

congrats (fr)
You’re a manlet, panjeet, and a hypocrite. My family ruled imperial principalities during the HRE you’re just a nepo baby 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
got me there i guess

cope

congrats (fr)
got me there i guess

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, PsychoDsk and PsychoH
and still rotting on here thats how little it matters
You have nearly the same amount of posts here as me while joining 3 years later + you have an ugly overbite Sith from Ice age
IMG 0892

You have nearly the same amount of posts here as me while joining 3 years later + you have an ugly overbite Sith from Ice ageView attachment 2988236
muh muh overbite sid from ice age, greatly exaggerated and atleast my family can afford me whatever the fuck i want yours cant.
Dont make me fucking laugh, prince pff prince of used to not anymore

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
because i dont have any money myself?
doesnt change a fucking thing boo hoo im gonna cry now no ofcourse not what the fuck are you even trying to do?
17 and your parents don’t trust you to have money? BROKIE ALERT

Screenshot 2024 06 18 214116

no dont you fucking start a convo with me i wont even fucking look at it
LMFAO @i_love_roosters @wsada @PsychoDsk @Crisick

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and i_love_roosters
muh muh overbite sid from ice age, greatly exaggerated and atleast my family can afford me whatever the fuck i want yours cant.
Dont make me fucking laugh, prince pff prince of used to not anymore
I’m still considered royalty through mediatized houses JFL

17 and your parents don’t trust you to have money? BROKIE ALERT
rather not being able to save money? isnt even close to the meaning of a brokie you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
rather not being able to save money? isnt even close to the meaning of a brokie you fucking idiot
YOURE A BROKIE + A MANLET+ with an overbite + YOUR PARENTS DONT TRUST YOU + loser + brokie

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Guy is a Manlet imagine the face women make when I (6 foot 3, feminist, PETA sympathizer) walk into the bar and slap him and grab him by his neck and squeeze like a tangarine
Well being a feminist is incel behaviour

‘Girls please love me, I am for the rights of women! Love me!’

Well being a feminist is incel behaviour

‘Girls please love me, I am for the rights of women! Love me!’
No dude I’m a Tall guy, feminist, LGBTQAEJ activist, I support the no bra movement, also got a big cock. Obviously real

No dude I’m a Tall guy, feminist, LGBTQAEJ activist, I support the no bra movement, also got a big cock. Obviously real
Do you really believe women deserve more rights and power tho?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel