Be a functional adult and don't be a loser like me

D

Deleted member 27052

Iron
I'm 28, live with my family, and work a dead-end almost minimum wage job. Also no driving license.

Seriously, whatever you do, don't end up like me. Careermaxxing is not any less important than looksmaxxing. It's true that being a functional adult does not in itself make pussies wet - but if you don't have a place of your own independent from your parents, and if you don't have any money or any prospect of working a real job (not all jobs are real jobs, you need a profession), then you are a loser and your low-status reality will inevitably repel women.

If I could go back to ages 18-19, then I'd tell myself not only to looksmaxx, but also to seek to become an independent person, move out of the family's apartment, and work something real.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, 7zyzz7, latincell95 and 15 others
I'm 28, live with my family, and work a dead-end almost minimum wage job. Also no driving license.
Wow, where do you live?

You're not that old yet

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
where'd you go wrong?

Motivation for me tbh, it's time for the grind

• Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and P4fivee
That's why I will focus on money maxing (aside from height maxing since it's time sensitive)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 5.5psl
Still salvageable bro. Dont give up and let this shit world cuck you.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
you still have time and you know what you need to do bro

If you were female them you'd have a knight in shining armor coming to save you. As a man no one is gonna save you you have to save yourself.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Don't tell me what to do nigga

Well do you want to be 38 and still be in the same situation?

Start now my guy, no one can pull you out but yourself. You def ain't the only one in such situation either.

Atleast you have a job, minimum wage or not.

I only consider "losers" as mofos who literally sit there and do absolutely nothing.

If you were female them you'd have a knight in shining armor coming to save you. As a man no one is gonna save you you have to save yourself.

Attractive female, that's the keyword.

Unattractive women have no such luxury.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters
bump Im gonna fucking grind my balls off at uni

Seriously, whatever you do, don't end up like me. Careermaxxing is not any less important than looksmaxxing. It's true that being a functional adult does not in itself make pussies wet - but if you don't have a place of your own independent from your parents, and if you don't have any money or any prospect of working a real job (not all jobs are real jobs, you need a profession), then you are a loser and your low-status reality will inevitably repel women.

If I could go back to ages 18-19, then I'd tell myself not only to looksmaxx, but also to seek to become an independent person, move out of the family's apartment, and work something real.

lol 28 and crying like hes 80. im neet and renting an apertment. yeah im poor but i dont give a shit. i dont have expenses.

when you are neet you have time to develop yourself. building something from scratch and then selling it. you dont need to workcel like a loser

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and efidescontinuado

No career for me. Don't be so stupid. What's the point of working like a hamster locked in a wheel in this day and age? I ain't got no career, but I do have a place of my own. Only work 36 hours a week and got four consecutive days off. I could never live for the weekend. Work for somebody else for two measly days off a week where one of em I got to maintain shit around the house, and the other all I feel like going is sleeping. FUUUUCKKK THAT!

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
not much excuse to be making near minimum wage plenty of zero qualification opportunities to make more if you really put some effort into finding them

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Legit, even though I wasted my college years rotting in my room at least I stemcel maxxed. Now I can wageslave my way up to become a betabux.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and autistic_tendencies
No career for me. Don't be so stupid. What's the point of working like a hamster locked in a wheel in this day and age? I ain't got no career, but I do have a place of my own. Only work 36 hours a week and got four consecutive days off. I could never live for the weekend. Work for somebody else for two measly days off a week where one of em I got to maintain shit around the house, and the other all I feel like going is sleeping. FUUUUCKKK THAT!
Mogs. Are you a nurse?

Mogs. Are you a nurse?
No way. That would be a career now wouldn't it? I ain't gonna have no career and I ain't gonna go to no secondary schooling. Fucking went to 13 years of school as mandated by the state and I ain't doing a bit more after that.

I work in fast food. Just a regular grill operator.

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
Better leech from your parents than be a cuck with no savings stressed out living pay check to pay check
You literally have all the free time in the world

• +1
Reactions: Ken
good post OP

It’s ovER, literally and figuratively