be brutally honest 16 5'10

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
Just be honest, no need to be rude or anything, I wanna see how attractive I am. Never kissed a girl at 16.

3rd pic is not flexing, it's just showing that I started to hit the gym and this is my first progress pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2930.jpeg
    760.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2911.jpeg
    IMG_2911.jpeg
    814.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1815.jpeg
    IMG_1815.jpeg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww
You look Jewish.
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
stop sucking your cheeks

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Mid tier normie. It goes subhuman ltn mtn htn chadlite chad
so like im average looking, any possibility of me reaching htn? maybe keep hitting gym and grow facial hair?

so like im average looking, any possibility of me reaching htn? maybe keep hitting gym and grow facial hair?
Not sure tbh. You look decent and you probably shouldn’t have problems with girls if you are NT. Your mouth does look very strange imma be honest. Looks like you have a mouth guard in

Not sure tbh. You look decent and you probably shouldn’t have problems with girls if you are NT. Your mouth does look very strange imma be honest. Looks like you have a mouth guard in
What's NT, and ik i been saying this for so long, ever since I took out my braces and put on retainers when I close my mouth I look retarded, how do I fix this

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yooo bro im brazilian as well, vc tem a mandíbula muito curta e seu philtrum é muito grande. Mas mesmo assim no geral vc não eh feio, sua aparência eu diria q eh normal. E em relação a beijar, relaxa hahaha eu beijei pela primeira vez quando eu tinha a tua idade quase, ta suave mano

Sharp bones but overall narrow and long appearance. MTN.

Yooo bro im brazilian as well, vc tem a mandíbula muito curta e seu philtrum é muito grande. Mas mesmo assim no geral vc não eh feio, sua aparência eu diria q eh normal. E em relação a beijar, relaxa hahaha eu beijei pela primeira vez quando eu tinha a tua idade quase, ta suave mano
Krll primeiro brasileiro que vejo aq kkkkkk, mank depois q tirei meu aparelho minha mordida ficou estranha, tp n consigo nem ruer a minhas unhas, e tambem quando fico normal parece q tenho um mouth guard. Como que muda isso?

Never take selfies only use the back camera way less distortion

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
Yes stop it . it make your face even longer
I wasn't biting them on god. My bite is fucked after taking out braces, can't even bite my nails. My mouth also fucked looks like im sucking in my cheeks, and like I have a mouthguard, how do I fix this

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Biggest failo is probably jaw, you also have a very pointy chin and look slim (normal since you are 16). Overall tho you look fine, you’ve got good hair density and color, and eye area is fine.
I believe you are MTN but if you keep hitting gym and get more testosterone you may ascend to HTN, just make sure you stay on acceptable bodyfat, otherwise you will lose definition in the face

• Love it
Reactions: viniciz
Just be honest, no need to be rude or anything, I wanna see how attractive I am. Never kissed a girl at 16.

3rd pic is not flexing, it's just showing that I started to hit the gym and this is my first progress pic.
Seen this before and you’ll see the answer again too

You’re a Subhumna

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Biggest failo is probably jaw, you also have a very pointy chin and look slim (normal since you are 16). Overall tho you look fine, you’ve got good hair density and color, and eye area is fine.
I believe you are MTN but if you keep hitting gym and get more testosterone you may ascend to HTN, just make sure you stay on acceptable bodyfat, otherwise you will lose definition in the face
thank you bro, you seem to be a looksmaxx expertise, can you help me? Do u think my mouth looks weird, like i sort of have a mouthguard? After I took out my braces 5 months ago, it looks a lil weird and I can't even bite my nails due to bite position, I also have to wear retainers 14-16 hours a day, which when I wear them my mouth literally looks like i have a mouthguard, should I be worried?

thank you bro, you seem to be a looksmaxx expertise, can you help me? Do u think my mouth looks weird, like i sort of have a mouthguard? After I took out my braces 5 months ago, it looks a lil weird and I can't even bite my nails due to bite position, I also have to wear retainers 14-16 hours a day, which when I wear them my mouth literally looks like i have a mouthguard, should I be worried?
I guess it’s normal you look like shit when you wear retainers. You did not wear them in the pictures, did you ? It’s kinda strange that you can’t bite, have you talked to ur orthodentist about that ?

• +1
I guess it’s normal you look like shit when you wear retainers. You did not wear them in the pictures, did you ? It’s kinda strange that you can’t bite, have you talked to ur orthodentist about that ?
I did not wear them. I haven't talked to my orthodontist , I just texted my mom to talk to her. I can bite and all, just not my nails, it's strange.

I did not wear them. I haven't talked to my orthodontist , I just texted my mom to talk to her. I can bite and all, just not my nails, it's strange.

Yeah that’s strange. Anyway just follow what you’re orthodontist says and next time you’ve got an appointment just go ask him why you can’t bite your nails.

• +1
botleg Daniel san from Karate kid

In the first 3 3-4/10
In the second 6.2-6.4/10

5/10

Horseface

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww

4/10 you looks pretty average in my opinion

Its hilarious seeing dudes with bottom 5% jaws sucking in their cheeks

Ur not built for it. Get surgery to even reach a humane jaw cuz we can tell u grew up a vegan then started “mewing” when its too late

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med and Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: krylx
Looks good, but needs a little more width, then you're solid.

terroristmaxed footballchad

you remind me of some disney movie character I dont know his name tho

for the love of God stop doing that autistic cheek biting, it's by far one of the most aspie traits

You have a good supraorbital, start health-maxing (No artificial food or products), and eye muscle maxing to fix the slight negative canthal tilt.

You're clearly far behind in puberty so your jaw should grow wider but you definitely need to start chewing gum, get mastic gum, not some artificial penis-shrinking stuff. (You can reuse it)

You're ltn so keep lifting and STOP SUCKING YOUR CHEEKS IT'S LITERALLY SO OBVIOUS. If you are gonna fraud max then use facial muscles not sucking.

for the love of God stop doing that autistic cheek biting, it's by far one of the most aspie traits
i swear to god i wasnt cheek biting, my mouth and lip positioning look weird after i took out my braces

You have a good supraorbital, start health-maxing (No artificial food or products), and eye muscle maxing to fix the slight negative canthal tilt.

You're clearly far behind in puberty so your jaw should grow wider but you definitely need to start chewing gum, get mastic gum, not some artificial penis-shrinking stuff. (You can reuse it)

You're ltn so keep lifting and STOP SUCKING YOUR CHEEKS IT'S LITERALLY SO OBVIOUS. If you are gonna fraud max then use facial muscles not sucking.
i swear to god i wasnt cheek biting, my mouth and lip positioning look weird after i took out my braces, and I am a late bloomer, but how did you know?

i swear to god i wasnt cheek biting, my mouth and lip positioning look weird after i took out my braces, and I am a late bloomer, but how did you know?
I mean I guess I can see that that's your resting face but it's just your lips aren't very wide so it was throwing me off.

Kill yourself it's over

Krll primeiro brasileiro que vejo aq kkkkkk, mank depois q tirei meu aparelho minha mordida ficou estranha, tp n consigo nem ruer a minhas unhas, e tambem quando fico normal parece q tenho um mouth guard. Como que muda isso?
Man na real q esse ngc da mordida ter ficado meio esquisita vc tem q ver com um dentista, vê com ele se ten alguma coisa q precisa ser tratada em relação à sua mordida, e se isso vai voltando ao normal aos poucos. Mas eh isso man, conforme vc for crescendo e ficando mais velho vc vai naturalmente ficando mais bobito tb, e tu ja n eh feio, ent sinceramente ta suave

You hav lowkey toxic personality though