be brutally honest, what can i improve?

wow i actually just searched this up and saw that the recommended daily amount of water intake for young adult men is 4L

where tf did the 2L per day ever come from??

anyways thanks for pointing this out, I thought I was drinking enough already but it seems I could still do better
i have no clue where 2 came from, try to drink more, sodium flushing is good too research that.
 
appreciate the advice! do you have any recommendations on what kind of model i should style it in? i was thinking i could try a 90s mod cut but i feel like that wouldnt work all too well on a square chin
it's hard to tell, i'm definitely a bad person at recommending haircuts so don't take my full word but i think a mod cut would be fine. the haircut you have in your profile picture definitely looks much nicer than the haircut you have in the photos you showed. i'd go for what you did in your profile picture but also have hair covering your ears and half of your neck.

in short just grow out your hair but keep the front how it looks in the photo
 

Similar threads

foid_anhilator1
Replies
4
Views
36
5ft11in
5ft11in
foid_anhilator1
Replies
5
Views
63
foid_anhilator1
foid_anhilator1
L
Replies
4
Views
74
Tristanabe
T
foid_anhilator1
Replies
9
Views
57
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
I
Replies
28
Views
354
Incelblackpill
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top