Be BRUTALLY honest

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory

This 2019 veteran oldGOD said it's over for this recessed downgrown chin high UEE no ramus narrow jaw subhuman. Do you think he could ascend or is he destined to roam this planet as a subhuman incel?

No foid will ever love him

He never said that, he just told the truth, you say that jaw is 9psl tier, but it's nothing more than a normal jaw, the guy has other features that make him look good, but the jaw is no big deal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
He never said that
I literally show screenshots, retard.
>you say that jaw is 9psl tier
That's a strawman
>but it's nothing more than a normal jaw
If "normal jaw" = jaw that will attract every foid in the world then yes it's normal.
>but the jaw is no big deal
If "no big deal" = better than 80% of men on the planet then sure it's no big deal.

I literally show screenshots, retard.
>you say that jaw is 9psl tier
That's a strawman
>but it's nothing more than a normal jaw
If "normal jaw" = jaw that will attract every foid in the world then yes it's normal.
>but the jaw is no big deal
If "no big deal" = better than 80% of men on the planet then sure it's no big deal.
Let's try something, you say you want a similar jaw right? go have the surgery come back later and we will all laugh at you when you realize that it is not his jaw that makes him attractive jfl, even the surgery you will look the same jfl

• +1
Reactions: AAALY247
Let's try something, you say you want a similar jaw right? go have the surgery come back later and we will all laugh at you when you realize that it is not his jaw that makes him attractive jfl, even the surgery you will look the same jfl
That's ad hominem, my man.