BE CAREFUL!! JAW, CHIN, AND CHEEK IMPLANTS WILL GET YOU BANNED IN CHINA 😳!!

Jade

Jade

Banned
Welcome to communist CHINA 😳??

Genuine and helpful content will get you banned on Looksmax.

However, if you are a kid with low-self esteem and bad manners, and all you do is complain and insult everyone in every comment you make, you are LOVED by Looksmax.

I recently learned about Looksmax and its "rules". Sure, this is a private company, and they can come up with whatever rules they want. It is what it is!

So, in my last thread, I mentioned no names, I posted no screenshots, yet I still got a 40% warning!!! LOL

For all yo know, my story is a made-up story. You can say that someone told you this and that another someone said that, but if you have no proof, all is a made-up story.

You will get banned if you quote Zeus, Thor, SuperMan, Batman, or Jesus. Heck, I used NO NAMES at all, and I posted NO screenshots. I only posted my story.

Rules

Content and Behavior

• Do not post private PMs & information of other users. Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited. Post pictures of other users only with their explicit consent.
  • Do not mass-tag users, or post spam, racebait, advertise (without permission), low effort content, gay/trans content.
  • Do not necropost (i.e., do not post on old threads over 1 month old) unless you have a good reason to do so ("bumps", one-liners, mere quoting, and plain agreement are not good reasons).
  • Do not harass, troll, or persecute other users.
  • Do not post illegal content or incite anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind. If in doubt, don't post.

I did none of the things above.

As a matter of fact, I tried to help others with my content. However, someone must have reported, and a silly kid from the Looksmax staff jumped out of their seats to let their "power be known"!! lol

These kids are more immature than their ugly faces. I am starting to think that this company is based in a communist country or something.

So, don't let your jaw, chin, and cheeks content ban you? Oh, well.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and randomvanish
bad luck

• Love it
Reactions: Jade

However, if you are a kid with low-self esteem and bad manners, and all you do is complain and insult everyone in every comment you make, you are LOVED by Looksmax.

I recently learned about Looksmax and its "rules". Sure, this is a private company, and they can come up with whatever rules they want. It is what it is!

So, in my last thread, I mentioned no names, I posted no screenshots, yet I still got a 40% warning!!! LOL

For all yo know, my story is a made-up story. You can say that someone told you this and that another someone said that, but if you have no proof, all is a made-up story.

You will get banned if you quote Zeus, Thor, SuperMan, Batman, or Jesus. Heck, I used NO NAMES at all, and I posted NO screenshots. I only posted my story.

Rules

Content and Behavior

• Do not post private PMs & information of other users. Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited. Post pictures of other users only with their explicit consent.
  • Do not mass-tag users, or post spam, racebait, advertise (without permission), low effort content, gay/trans content.
  • Do not necropost (i.e., do not post on old threads over 1 month old) unless you have a good reason to do so ("bumps", one-liners, mere quoting, and plain agreement are not good reasons).
  • Do not post illegal content or incite anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind. If in doubt, don't post.

As a matter of fact, I tried to help others with my content. However, someone must have reported, and a silly kid from the Looksmax staff jumped out of their seats to let their "power be known"!! lol

These kids are more immature than their ugly faces. I am starting to think that this company is based in a communist country or something.

after that it's not only on this forum where censorship is present but some admins abuse their power it's not new

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Jade

• +1
why the fuck would anyone want to enter that shit hole of a country

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15791 and Jade
why the fuck would anyone want to enter that shit hole of a country
NO. The country is beautiful. However, the politicians are terrible. It is the same as this forum - the forum is okay, but the kids running it don't know where their head is at.

Last edited:
are you chad after all these implants you’ve had done?

• Love it
china? what?

At least Post your complaint in the right section greycel

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
imagine care about getting banned on this site

• JFL
Surgery is cheating your genetics

• +1

Rules

Content and Behavior

Does it apply even if u r a tourist. Fuck I wanted to see the great Wall and some pandas ffs

🚨🛑-3.000.000.000🛑 SOCIAL CREDITS 🛑 FROM 🛑 YOUR 🛑 ACCOUNT 🤬😡🤬🚨

over for you @ranierean