Be careful on making mistakes , because YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
Its so annoying when you already moved on from your past mistakes (being a weird incel-ish non NT) , make new friends and gain a somewhat decent reputation in your social circle (AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF GAINING AND MAINTAINING IT) .

then came this one fucking guy who knows about your past, came and spread rumors how you are back then, proceed to ruin your impression among your new peers FOREVER, in a matter of WEEKS

we humans REALLY DO LOVES bringing each other down huh ,and then preach about morality JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thegoat, nidus, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
Sounds like you're in highschool bro. Fuck them niggas

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, randomvanish, thecel and 7 others
had this shit done to me was NOT sweet bruh

• +1
Reactions: NodiN
Sounds like you're in highschool bro. Fuck them niggas
third year uni student bro, but yeah this spawn of satan is from my highschool, came to my uni as my frickin junior , and have the audacity to spread rumor to my friends like wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and ChristianChad
third year uni student bro, but yeah this spawn of satan is from my highschool, came to my uni as my frickin junior , and have the audacity to spread rumor to my friends like wtf
He sounds like he's trying to bring you down to uplift his status. What a goofball

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
you should fuck him up in public srs only redemption

the best way to go about it is to just say: yea, ur right, i did do/say those things, but people grow up dont they.
u can also say something that he did or tell him that there's no need to bring up old things, if u want to u can tell him 1 on 1 just in a calm friendly manner and if he continues to do so, talk to him again 1 on 1 and tell him ull murk him if he continues.
either make a fool of him with kindness
or beat the shit out of him on the spot when he says something, id go for the 1st option

• +1
Reactions: NodiN and ChristianChad
What uni u go to

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 5786
you should fuck him up in public srs only redemption
yes but no, people will think u beat him up because u cant let go of what u did/said and that he's right, unless people ask why and u explain that it pisses u off that he continues talking about something that isnt relevant and the same
either way -> actions > words
its better to make a fool of him

• +1
Reactions: NodiN
yes but no, people will think u beat him up because u cant let go of what u did/said and that he's right, unless people ask why and u explain that it pisses u off that he continues talking about something that isnt relevant and the same
either way -> actions > words
its better to make a fool of him
from my experience its as simple as humiliating him in a way he'll remember (in this case beating him up beyond recognition)
there's no end to this rumour game

from my experience its as simple as humiliating him in a way he'll remember (in this case beating him up beyond recognition)
there's no end to this rumour game
u r right, for me its the same case, but it depends on who u are surrounded by, for example if its yo homies u can do whatever, they know how u are and at the end of the day selfrespect is the most important. however im givin op advice because he cares so much about people he spent so much energy on who apparently switch up on him if a new person joins the "group" (otherwise he wouldnt be making this thread) another thing is, that if u keep in contact with those people to get to know other people or girls u would want to keep in contact with them and dont want them spreading bad rumors about u. again, this is all for op's situation. regardless of ppl u should be able to get girls and make a loyal friendgroup.

Fight the niggas who talk about u so u can shut them down

It's kinda funny that being weird and kinda autistic puts people off way more than me being an ex drug addict. You should just own it and make jokes about it.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
imagine taking an advice from a highschool student

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
normies are so obsessed with the past, in their eyes there’s no such thing as redemption or change, whatever the fuck you did in the past is set in stone no matter how much good you do to make up for it