BE FAT THEORY [IMPORTANT]

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
This theory does not apply if you are already an adult/finished growth.
This theory does not apply if you are too thirsty for pussy and trying to get laid.

It's better to be slightly overweight throughout puberty so you can grow properly, being underweight might affect your bone development whether it's facial or skeletal.
Some people are born with good metabolisms but that doesn't mean you should be eating all the time. Nutrition is often underlooked but it's one of the most important things.
If you still have unfinished growth, do not stop eating.
I am not telling you to be a hippo, I am telling you to be slightly overweight in the normal range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Fgsfds, Deleted member 15854 and 5 others
High body fat = High Estradiol, meaning faster closed growth plates. Skinny people might be lanklets but if they have adequate igf-1 they still end up taller then the bloatmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, Deleted member 19997, Moggie and 2 others
Don't try to be underweight or overweight

Ideal BMI for a teenager is 23 - 25. I have gathered all the heights and weights of every athletic Chad in highschool and their BMIs are always 23 - 25. That is in the nornal weight category, but almost overweight, ever so slightly overweight at maximum, because athletic Chads have above average muscularity

As for diet, don't be deficient in anything and have a high protein diet

That's everything I know

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14693
High body fat = High Estradiol
I used to think this, but one study I read said muscle converts test to estrogen more than fat does, so more weight in general = more aromatization

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
High body fat = High Estradiol, meaning faster closed growth plates. Skinny people might be lanklets but if they have adequate igf-1 they still end up taller then the bloatmaxxer.
i have 3.3 miu/L TSH, should i take thyroid medication?

• JFL
I used to think this, but one study I read said muscle converts test to estrogen more than fat does, so more weight in general = more aromatization
Need to see this study

• WTF