be glad you are not this

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
to all the indian's, and especially south indian phenotypes reading this i would seriously encourage rerolling life (in gta)

how can someone look like this and live. :( its almost comical how everything about them is undesirable, their skin, their height, their accent, their hair, their culture, their country are all just disgusting

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6403, .๐Ÿ‘ฝ. and 12 others
bit racist

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10042
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ., Growth Plate, HighIQcel and 4 others
be glad you are not this

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Carolus, Deleted member 6403 and 13 others
you ainโ€™t gotta do my boy @Toska like that bro

• So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
Looks like a chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Saint Ravi was right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 11292

, while unmasculine and undesirable, at least asians don't make me vomit on sight
Indians destroy the whole "just be confident" argument. They're very confident and they get rejected everytime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‘ฝ., Deleted member 10913 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 11292
Is he Jewish, looks like a brown Adrien Brody.
AdrienBrody.22775.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
if anything he'd look jew tbh if he was white
๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ
A simple rhinoplasty can save him. There still remains a percentage of white women that wouldn't put him aside just because hes indian.

The guy actually looks good, at least chadlite tier if he was white.
Are u serious or joking.

His soft features are horrible, his nose is too big and actually deformed. He's a good example of "muh bones" copers.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, HighIQcel, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Are u serious or joking.

His soft features are horrible, his nose is too big and actually deformed. He's a good example of "muh bones" copers.
Ofc I'm serious, and his nose is an easily fixable failo. Morph him a good nose and studently hes chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ofc I'm serious, and his nose is an easily fixable failo. Morph him a good nose and studently hes chadlite.
His eye area is pure shit, his lips are pure shit, his chin is pure shit, judging by his haircut, his hairline is probably pure shit too.

His eye area is pure shit, his lips are pure shit, his chin is pure shit, judging by his haircut, his hairline is probably pure shit too.
This forum has the tendency to underrate men and overate women.

Just because he's indian .... nigga in what universe is this guy ugly???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
to all the indian's, and especially south indian phenotypes reading this i would seriously encourage rerolling life (in gta)

how can someone look like this and live. :( its almost comical how everything about them is undesirable, their skin, their height, their accent, their hair, their culture, their country are all just disgusting
View attachment 1143063 View attachment 1143064

I think you maybe a bit retarded here chief apart from the nose that guy looks good

while unmasculine and undesirable, at least asians don't make me vomit on sight

Are we living in 2 different planets here ? compare the gook to the curry the curry has a well defined face good cheek bones hallow cheeks he has a hooked nose a typical trait common to near eastern irenics and south Asians and he has bad orbitals that's it the gook is 10 tiers of over tier

Every day I thank God that I'm not Indian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back