Be honest if you were a girl would you want to date yourself?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Be honest imagine you are a desirable girl with a lot of options would you date yourself? There’s no way I would date myself in my current state if I was a girl, that’s something that was hard for me to accept. I need to work on my personality a lot and fix my life. So many incels think they deserve a girl and have nothing to offer (normal girls don’t want a guy who is obsessed with being an “alpha”) . In real life toxic masculinity is cringe af.

Even many people on here think they just deserve a girlfriend because they “mog” but women want a guy who is interesting and funny and makes them feel safe and secure.

I realized that the problem is my personality because I would easily hook up with girls which proves that look were never my problem, if you have nothing to offer but looks you will never have a good relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, RAITEIII, darkness97 and 8 others
I would be a stacy :owo:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Martyokart, thecel and 1 other person
Dating cope
Life is about the mog

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, mug, Deleted member 18320 and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 18320, thecel and 2 others
s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
no i would be too intimidated tbh.

Fuck no. I'm short, poor and live with my parents.

you would have to be incredibly narcy to answer yes to a question like this.

No. Not at all. I wouldn't even give myself a chance

I would, don’t forget women like men, it’s as illogical as men’s love of women

I'm sexy, the biggest deal ever, and humble

What more could anyone ask for?

Yea I would, If I were still into anime that is

Yes but it would highly dangerous but I’d probably fall in love with my self

No. Too mentally unstable. But have potential so who knows. I'd date myself on a good day lol.

What u say happens to me. I get easy pass lookswise most of the time in real life BUT then my personality hits in.

It's hard for me to think that theres people out there that care about personality, but it's true. I even recall when I chad fished sometimes I got ignored if i was coming across as an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
No. Too mentally unstable. But have potential so who knows. I'd date myself on a good day lol.

What u say happens to me. I get easy pass lookswise most of the time in real life BUT then my personality hits in.

It's hard for me to think that theres people out there that care about personality, but it's true. I even recall when I chad fished sometimes I got ignored if i was coming across as an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Yes.
Big dick.

Water is wet, but the more extreme percentiles of looks, the less important personality is.

For a 50-60 percentile normie, they'll struggle to get a hookup but they can get an LTR through social circle.

For chad (95 percentile+), they can hookup easily and get into an LTR easily. A becky would put up with a chad's bad personality for a long time... but most of the time it's the chad that gets rids of them.

For a subhuman (sub 30 percentile), it's over either way. Good or bad personality. Personality isn't going to generate any sexual attraction and women won't want u to exist in their presence.

I know I am in this category due to my match rate OLD being less than 0.1%, going out many times and not even getting close (except once with this 1.5/10 obese landwhale with breath like mayonnaise), getting insulted by the opposite sex throughout my life and overall non-receptive behaviour from women.

The best solution for someone in my shoes is to proactively improve personality through pharmacological means while getting the surgeries necessary to become at least 50 percentile. Also, making sure I am at least average in other dominance hierarchies (e.g. status and money). Even after ascension, I can only hope for an LTR, not an FWB, hookup or anything close to that nature.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214