Be mindful who you take advice from

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
This is a very old teaching. Very old.

Screenshot 20230506 065619

It has also been said "you are the accumulation of the 5 people you spend the most amount of time with".

Your ideas, the way you view the problems of the world, your strategy to rise to power, your mood, it is all infectious on others. Social media for this reason, is more a poison not a cure, because the majority of men are pathetic, and always have been. This too, has always been the case.

Quote the wise have always said the same things and fools who are the majority have always art

Wisdom is no new thing, but the same lessons being taught over, and over again, from the beginning of human civilization. America itself is modelled after Rome, which too was its own glorious state but fell 2,000+ years ago.

With the rise of the internet anyone can speak to you anonymously. And there is a bit of truth to every individuals perspective. A dog in pain truly does view the world as a horrible place, but you wouldn't want to be like that dog in pain, nor should you view the world like that dog in pain, nor should you take it's advice on anything, or even accompany that dog, lest it's pain overtake you as well.

You need to live in a bubble. If you can't find strong individuals in real life to surround yourself with, surround yourself with the wisdom of old conquerors, dead heroes, dead legends and their advice on how to live a great life. Machiavelli says something similar.

Screenshot 20230506 070219

I say unto you now: all these pathetic losers telling you it's over, you can't do this, just be NEET bro, be a loser like me, give in to your desires, fuck discipline, you need to not only cut them out, but outright declare them as your enemies. They are. They don't want to succeed, and they don't want you to succeed either. They aren't only weak, they are enemies.

It's possible to still be a great man today. It might be the perfect opportunity even to shine as one of the greatest men in this time because the majority are indeed pathetic and the world is always in need of a hero. And that could be you.

Screenshot 20230506 070536

Out of the greatest danger comes the greatest glory, and this, this is the meaning to my life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73803, TheDragon, Respalier and 23 others
never take advise from people who look worse than you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, TheDragon, Respalier and 22 others
* niggers[/hidethanks]

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, YUNGMAXXER and 21 others
entire botb section
enchated elxir never showed his face yet he filled it with his shitty threads

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ⠀ℒ⠀

Looks are only a failo if you are below average. If you look normal you can win.

Most of the greatest men written in the history books were not good looking, but average looking. Great challenges require great character, and being good looking typically gives success without character.

Being good looking will succeed, but character I believe even more so.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ThomasJefferson, midlatinocel and 2 others
If you were actually smart and succesfull and knew about success you wouldn't be telling everyone what to do to achieve it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16220
bodybuilding wise. 6ft2 67 kg titan
everything wise, don't take financial advise from people who are poor.

don't take appearance advise from bald people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, TheDragon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I take advice from looksmaxxers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Looks are only a failo if you are below average. If you look normal you can win.

Most of the greatest men written in the history books were not good looking, but average looking. Great challenges require great character, and being good looking typically gives success without character.

Goddamn, you’re so wise, you shouldn’t be here, unironically.

• +1
If you were actually smart and succesfull and knew about success you wouldn't be telling everyone what to do to achieve it

No.

Because it's about hard work. And I know I can outwork anyone. Elon Musk said the same thing and he spent his entire 20s working 120 hours a week.

Now he runs the world.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 29078
always remember your father is the only man who wants to see you better than him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, St.TikTokcel, IndraBC and 3 others
YES post more epic quotes, good thread 😎 👌

• +1
always remember your father is the only man who wants to see you better than him

I knew this but my father wanted me to fail and my mother never loved me. I had a pathetic father, an uncaring mother, and that's the reason I'm the way I am today.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Crusile and Deleted member 29078
I knew this but my father wanted me to fail and my mother never loved me. I had a pathetic father, an uncaring mother, and that's the reason I'm the way I am today.
sorry to hear that bro

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 16220
entire botb section
enchated elxir never showed his face yet he filled it with his shitty threads
Actually true, 90% of his threads are useless random information

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Nobody knew how they looked back then. Nixon won the first debate with JFK aired on radio, he lost the second one on TV. Pre-internet actors used to hide their height with camera tricks. There's a quote about Caesar, "one did not realize how small he was unless he stood next to a normal sized man". People didn't even know FDR was a cripple because it was hidden so well. So many examples. Now, everyone can see exactly how tall you are and how you look. Looks over all as long as video and photo technology exists.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16220
Nobody knew how they looked back then. Nixon won the first debate with JFK aired on radio, he lost the second one on TV. Pre-internet actors used to hide their height with camera tricks. There's a quote about Caesar, "one did not realize how small he was unless he stood next to a normal sized man". People didn't even know FDR was a cripple because it was hidden so well. So many examples. Now, everyone can see exactly how tall you are and how you look. Looks over all as long as video and photo technology exists.

Looks do matter. A lot.

Looks help you succeed.

Good looking people are liked by others and are more confident.

But success isn't linked to being good looking. Good looking just HELPS you succeed. In the same way being jacked doesn't require steroids but steroids get you there FASTER and EASIER.

But there have still been naturals bigger than people on steroids. I see it all the time. And there are still hard working good charactered men who succeed more than good looking people, i see it all the time.

Are you ugly? Are you average? You are at a disadvantage physically, and an advantage mentally.

Screenshot 20230506 064820

No.

Because it's about hard work. And I know I can outwork anyone. Elon Musk said the same thing and he spent his entire 20s working 120 hours a week.

Now he runs the world.
1. your response makes no sense
2. elon musk doesnt have 1.5k posts on looksmax. org
3. elon musk used daddys money as a start up
4. if ur so disciplined that u can work more than 120 hours per week why do you post on .org at all? "Now he runs the world" ok alpha male
5. if ur such a savage and better than everyone why r u trying to help incels on .org? sounds like ur trying to get validation from incels
i respect the grind if real tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24781, Kebab Master and 1 other person
because he was just like us
my point is "i can outwork anyone" "elon musk worked 120 hours a day and i can do more than that" if he claims that he shouldnt be wasting time doing this on a random bp forum

• +1
my point is "i can outwork anyone" "elon musk worked 120 hours a day and i can do more than that" if he claims that he shouldnt be wasting time doing this on a random bp forum
so he posts on a site to share his wisdom to help people from the dark place he was in from time to time not like he rots here with hundreds of posts daily

I had to login so I could like your post

• JFL
Im a misanthrope hermit it doesnt apply to me

• +1
taking advice is for untermensch. the ubermensch figures everything out for himself

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hueless and Kebab Master
1. your response makes no sense
2. elon musk doesnt have 1.5k posts on looksmax. org
3. elon musk used daddys money as a start up
4. if ur so disciplined that u can work more than 120 hours per week why do you post on .org at all? "Now he runs the world" ok alpha male
5. if ur such a savage and better than everyone why r u trying to help incels on .org? sounds like ur trying to get validation from incels
i respect the grind if real tho

You can't understand it because it's not what you would do.

Because you don't think like me.

Because I don't see the world like you.

I genuinely want to succeed, genuinely want a community of other men to succeed with me, and genuinely do work hard whilst also posting on here periodically.

You can't understand it because I don't think like you. I think above you.

Quote the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly friedrich nietzsche 37

the only piece of advice anyone should take from this nigga

i imagine every time he makes one of these shit threads with these shitty quotes hes giggling and kicking his feet as hes googling “quotes with deep meaning”.

• JFL
  • +1
taking advice is for untermensch. the ubermensch figures everything out for himself
even those terms are created by someone else. cringe motherfucker.

• JFL
Do you have any advice on how to build discipline ?

• +1

I genuinely want to succeed, genuinely want a community of other men to succeed with me, and genuinely do work hard whilst also posting on here periodically.

View attachment 2188141
aight bro ill see u in 5-10 years and lets see who got further

• Love it

View attachment 2188141
u inspired me to learn 2 new languages instead of rotting all the time and workout again. also i am gonna learn programming while studying for school + working out.

might even inject T once I get my blood checked if I got low t.

• +1

View attachment 2188141
pov: you watch one hamza video

good advice tho

Most advice is useless because it’s not tailor fit to your specific situation and circumstance anyway. It’s like following some golden rule or principle. People tell you general advice that you can find information about on the internet anyway.

pov: you watch one hamza video

good advice tho

Never watched Hamza ever. Probably never will. Good advice is always good advice no matter who says it.

Do you have any advice on how to build discipline ?

Discipline is just doing what you need to do but don't want to. It's a small voice inside you that tells you "i should be doing this even though i WANT to do something else."

And it's painfully choosing to do exactly what you already know you need to do instead of what you immediately want to do.

That's what discipline is, has always been, and will always be. It's sticking to the chosen path no matter how you feel in the current moment.

You need a well designed plan to reach your goals and then stick to that path every day be doing something to reach it.

You CAN do it.

You just don't want to.

• +1
Reactions: mixte123
Discipline is just doing what you need to do but don't want to. It's a small voice inside you that tells you "i should be doing this even though i WANT to do something else."

And it's painfully choosing to do exactly what you already know you need to do instead of what you immediately want to do.

That's what discipline is, has always been, and will always be. It's sticking to the chosen path no matter how you feel in the current moment.

You need a well designed plan to reach your goals and then stick to that path every day be doing something to reach it.

You CAN do it.

You just don't want to.
Facts I already knew the answer but I just didn't want to do what I need to do

what books do you read op