be nice to ur parents

ghost!

ghost!

PM for help
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Posts
3,007
Reputation
8,519
i see a lot of retards on here talk shit abt their parents

call their moms "muh foids"

i feel bad for you, when u grow up you will realize how hard they work for u

not saying my parents are perfect but they deadass spend their whole middle age taking care of YOU nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Underwear Remover, freakb0b69, LA_vxmpk1NG and 4 others
Facts we only get one
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakb0b69, Mai Sakurajima. and ghost!
i see a lot of retards on here talk shit abt their parents

call their moms "muh foids"

i feel bad for you, when u grow up you will realize how hard they work for u

not saying my parents are perfect but they deadass spend their whole middle age taking care of YOU nigga
At the lunch table today my friend called his mom a bitch

Can’t look at him the same after that

Idk why people are so rude towards their parents

I love mine
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost! and Mai Sakurajima.
Screenshot 2026 09 29 53651 PM
Screenshot 2026 09 29 53657 PM

this has more engagement than urs btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost! and Mai Sakurajima.
i see a lot of retards on here talk shit abt their parents

call their moms "muh foids"

i feel bad for you, when u grow up you will realize how hard they work for u

not saying my parents are perfect but they deadass spend their whole middle age taking care of YOU nigga
i love my mother but shes always on some bpd shit
 
Facts we only get one
exactly its stupid

these kids say shit like my mom didnt let me get on tren she should rope

what type of parent would let their kids on roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
exactly its stupid

these kids say shit like my mom didnt let me get on tren she should rope

what type of parent would let their kids on roids
I agree they gonna realize that shit wasn’t worth it at all look at what just happened to Lucas look what happened to rich the list goes on roids aren’t worth it or disrespecting your parents
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
i see a lot of retards on here talk shit abt their parents

call their moms "muh foids"

i feel bad for you, when u grow up you will realize how hard they work for u

not saying my parents are perfect but they deadass spend their whole middle age taking care of YOU nigga
No one is perfect but I personally think there needs to be more information given to people before they have kids, half the time they eat shit while they’re in pregnancy and the guy before fucking has ate like shit so the kid comes out recessed and mentally ill; no amount of hard work can fix that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
I agree they gonna realize that shit wasn’t worth it at all look at what just happened to Lucas look what happened to rich the list goes on roids aren’t worth it or disrespecting your parents
i talked to lucas he said it was bc he ripped too much stims

bipolar disorder

(split personalities)
ah yea same tbh but it is what it is im sure shes going thru some stress
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
No one is perfect but I personally think there needs to be more information given to people before they have kids, half the time they eat shit while they’re in pregnancy and the guy before fucking has ate like shit so the kid comes out recessed and mentally ill; no amount of hard work can fix that
yea i agree, im scared for the future generation of kids when the parents cant quit vaping, drink all the time, feed them goyslop

its cooked
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
yea i agree, im scared for the future generation of kids when the parents cant quit vaping, drink all the time, feed them goyslop

its cooked
the amount of people I see who I can tell r on government benefits have so many kids is way too often; half the time they’re fed processed chips for breakfast
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!
I only respect that which has epistemic integrity. If I see you believe in nonsense, you lose my respect, family is not excluded.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ghost!
the amount of people I see who I can tell r on government benefits have so many kids is way too often; half the time they’re fed processed chips for breakfast
haha i know exactly what u mean

but a lot of the times the kids are accidental in the lower income areas jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
I only respect that which has epistemic integrity. If I see you believe in nonsense, you lose my respect, family is not excluded. (im autistic)
i get what ur saying but do you really expect your parents to be as informed on topics as you?
 
haha i know exactly what u mean

but a lot of the times the kids are accidental in the lower income areas jfl
Idk why they don’t just abort it, making abortion illegal may seem morally superior but it’s affecting more than just one life if a baby is born unwanted…
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!
Idk why they don’t just abort it, making abortion illegal may seem morally superior but it’s affecting more than just one life if a baby is born unwanted…
agree i can see both sides to the story but raising a child like that is just horrible

its like feeding them to the streets in which more violence and "accidental" children occur
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
i get what ur saying but do you really expect your parents to be as informed on topics as you?
I expect them to not believe in utter bullshit.

For instance when my mom starts some rubbish like "There's someone out there for everyone" or, her favorite "Every product has its buyer" I shut her up immediately and tell her to pipe down and I don't need this feels good bogus. Plenty of men die without a wife or kids, plenty of produce goes bad in stores and gets thrown away. 99.9% of species that once existed are now extinct.

I take personal offense when she tells me shit like this and expects me to just believe it.

She doesn't do it as often anymore. She knows how I think... And she knows she won't get the reaction she hopes for with her rubbish, so she tries her best to be epistemically clean.
 
I expect them to not believe in utter bullshit.

For instance when my mom starts some rubbish like "There's someone out there for everyone" or, her favorite "Every product has its buyer" I shut her up immediately and tell her to pipe down and I don't need this feels good bogus. Plenty of men die without a wife or kids, plenty of produce goes bad in stores and gets thrown away. 99.9% of species that once existed are now extinct.

I take personal offense when she tells me shit like this and expects me to just believe it.

She doesn't do it as often anymore. She knows how I think... And she knows she won't get the reaction she hopes for with her rubbish, so she tries her best to be epistemically clean.
why would you do that to your mom?

would it affect your day to day life if she thinks that?
 
agree i can see both sides to the story but raising a child like that is just horrible

its like feeding them to the streets in which more violence and "accidental" children occur
In America it seems horrible since abortion is illegal in a lot of states, I’ve heard stories about babies being placed in bins in schools
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!
In America it seems horrible since abortion is illegal in a lot of states, I’ve heard stories about babies being placed in bins in schools
i personally could never do that after the baby is born

and my state is the abortion capital of the world lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
i personally could never do that after the baby is born

and my state is the abortion capital of the world lol
Abortion seems the most morally correct way to get rid of a unneeded child, im pretty sure when a mother has contact with a child a hormone is produced which causes attachment to the child, and in nature a lot of animals reproduces a bunch ton of babies, if there are unwanted or children with issues (the parent thinks they won’t survive) they just kill them and for some animals eat them
 
  • +1
Reactions: ghost!

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
17
Views
71
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Amuzant
Replies
32
Views
149
gymtryhard
gymtryhard
kbj
Replies
8
Views
42
kbj
kbj
C
Replies
18
Views
176
onfoenem
onfoenem
james_2006
Replies
2
Views
43
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top